Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
wazir101

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:06:02 AM

i dont think bitcoin is batter then gold .its tru bitcoin is latest money and we make good profit in this currency but i ll prefer gold batter then bitcoin .Gold is a precious metal.Gold has earned its popularity historically. Bitcoin is an absolutely new currency and so far the majority of people do not trust it.
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

It is difficult for me two compare these two things, I think both of these assets have their own advantages and disadvantages, and it mainly depends on the purpose of investment.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:21:57 AM

Crypto is the future of assets and currency of the future, gold is little bit outdated for me.
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

Still we cant compare bitcoin with gold . Gold is proven trading and exchange asset from centuries bitcoin is just decade old still adopting community . Bitcoin may be the good invention of this century but its still not comparable with gold.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:32:55 AM

I think we can not compare gold with bitcoin because both have differences even though both are included in investment, gold and bitcoin have different investment value and of course bitcoin has a higher investment value of gold and more profitable
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

Crypto is the future of assets and currency of the future, gold is little bit outdated for me.
It is new age mate everyone needs new technology to enjoy life, so as you know in old ages gold was being invested and people were saving a lot of gold, but at the same time it was dangerous to have to home, it was very easy for people to robe their gold as there was no other place to keep it but only home lockers but now there is bitcoin to use as job and saving too, it has a lot of wallet so hard to robe until you share your key word with other, bitcoin grow fast and it is save to hold for long time. For me bitcoin is best for digital era when everything is getting digital now.
Rustandy

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

Bitcoin digital currency has a better investment value than gold or other currencies. The reason, the crypto currency is circulating with a very limited amount. Bitcoin has a limited value, while gold will continue to be mined all the time, the amount of gold may be limited, but unpredictable value, while the currency can be printed at any time. Unlike Bitcoin which has mathematical calculations that can be counted, so it is more stable and difficult to manipulate.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:45:51 PM

Gold, unlike bitcoin, has an intrinsic value. As the price may vary, it will always maintain a certain value. The value of the bitcoin instead could also be zero.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:47:16 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

Both bitcoin and gold are valuable,but these have not of the same function. Gold can be an asset or an investment and bitcoin can be an asset,an investment or we can call these as a currency and also it can serve as a digital money. So therefore I will conclude that bitcoin is better than gold because of it's multiple function.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:48:14 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 02:13:38 PM by Silentsweeper

Bitcoin is the world's first decentralized digital currency.Both bitcoin and gold require expertise for correct long term storage, for me gold wins because cryptocurrencies are vulnerable to hacking through online wallets or users’ computers or smartphones. Cryptocurrencies are also subject to regulatory risks, and network and infrastructure risks during a crisis.
Gold is better at holding its purchasing power, and has much lower daily volatility.Bitcoins provide users with a unique trading experience.Bitcoins do not carry any personal identifying information such as names or physical addresses.
CryptoJedi1

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

Crypto currency is the new gold rush !! Better than gold.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is better than gold. If you are on the side of investors, you will love Bitcoin. But for you who hold the property to save, you prefer gold more. But in general, gold is widely accepted throughout the world. They are a measure of the value of the world economy. Bitcoin is currently not widely accepted. Bitcoins are more risky than gold.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

for trading and for very quick profits I think bitcoin is the right way to benefit from rising and falling very fast bitcoin prices can make you earn a lot more profits from gold because of its very little and long movement of gold.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
zigfridkr

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:32:50 PM

The limited supply of gold in natural but in case of bitcoins it is man made. I think they may even change this in future depending on the demand.

Now coming back to which is better in between gold and bitcoin, both have got their own advantages and disadvantages. One of the biggest advantages of bitcoins over gold in my opinion is that it is so easy to carry. Even the safety is not a concern. But regarding gold, it is very common to hear incidents of gold being robbed from houses or even jewelry shops.
wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

I do not think Bitcoin is better than gold. If you are on the side of investors, you will love Bitcoin. But for you who hold the property to save, you prefer gold more. But in general, gold is widely accepted throughout the world. They are a measure of the value of the world economy. Bitcoin is currently not widely accepted. Bitcoins are more risky than gold.

For me it's hard judge if who's better between bitcoin and gold. Both choices plays a very significant roles in our life. Bitcoin market  prices  may change depending on the market demand.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:35:37 AM

Bitcoins is a digital asset which makes it more safer and better than any other asset  but only for those who have knowledge of bitcoins and its advantages over other assets , but people who are not educated enough to cope up with technology cannot use BTC as an asset form them gold is an important asset to invest in .
If you are talking in terms of investment of money, then bitcoin is no doubt far better than that of gold because of the reason that gold is having very much stable market price since a long period of time. you can only keep gold if you want to keep your money secure but this won’t help you in any fruitful earning. You need to go for investing of your money into bitcoin for better earning.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

The 1 main difference between gold and BTC is that gold is actually used in the creation of goods which can be bought and sold. The demand for gold is not just speculative, as a good portion of that demand is actually as a raw material. Gold is entrenched in many cultures belief and reward system and this demand underpins it's valuation.

I am not disagreeing with you, I am just pointing out that the gold price has certain fundamental factors affecting the underlying price, which BTC does not.

I agree. I'm not saying that Bitcoin doesn't have that value and marketability as gold has, but I side with gold due to the fact that it has been regarded in the market as one of the valuable commodities that has proven itself through the years. Also, it's more reliable to be held as an asset for more people because it has been widely accepted that gold's value is a standard, and so, is more reliable to the eyes of more people. Compared to Bitcoin, although it has been at a steady climb to gain great value, it's volatility is a feature that some people can't shake off when they think of how trust-worthy Bitcoin is as an investment.

MartynasB

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

Both are good, but Btc decentralized. One should win against other in near future i guess
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

I think bitcoin is better than gold. We can compare the profit between gold and bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin will bring you much profit. Gold is high value but its growth and profitability in the future will be lower than bitcoin. I think many investors will choose bitcoin to invest because its economic potential in the future is huge

BritannikBelyakov1988

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

Bitcoin has advantages, and Gold has other. I think hard to compare it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: