Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:30:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2150 times)
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:49:47 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
Gold is a Precious Metal used by mankind as a medium of exchange for millennia. It is also useful in technology and manufacturing, and is appreciated for its beauty in the form of jewelry , art and keepsakes. Physical Gold is widely regarded as a sound long-term investment and a hedge against market volatility.
On the other hand, Bitcoin is a coded, crowdsourced currency.
cryptojohnstone

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:52:01 PM

Bitcoin eventually will become digital gold, if it captures 1% of the gold market. 1 bitcoin will be worth 200k.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:54:59 PM

Bitcoin eventually will become digital gold, if it captures 1% of the gold market. 1 bitcoin will be worth 200k.
I do not think bitcoin is better than gold and I do not agree with your opinion. In my opinion, bitcoin will only reach the highest price of $ 100k. It can not rise higher than that price because it will have a lot of negative impact on the economy of the world. And sharks can not pump their prices so high.
CryptoVerseStudent

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:02:44 PM

I would say bitcoin is better than gold. In security, you can say that having private wallets is more secure than gold. Liquidity, in the future if bitcoin will be accepted in convenient stores or malls, you can easily pay by transferring sats in wallet to wallet transaction but for gold can you imagine how it is? Right?
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:09:09 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is more interesting than gold. The bitcoin price attracts me more with the unpredictable rise of coin value. If gold in my opinion can not possibly rise more than 100% in a short time. When we invest bitcoin it is possible to get a 100% profit very possible. And do not close the possibility can be 100% loss. But this is what attracts people to invest.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:22:39 AM

I do not think Bitcoin is better than gold. If you are on the side of investors, you will love Bitcoin. But for you who hold the property to save, you prefer gold more. But in general, gold is widely accepted throughout the world. They are a measure of the value of the world economy. Bitcoin is currently not widely accepted. Bitcoins are more risky than gold.
In other words, Gold provides more security than bitcoin to its investors. But this is not the case in reality. Bitcoin has the securest technology so far.

Using blockchain and to top it off, applying SHA-256 cryptographic algorithm. Nothing is more secure than this technology and it is almost impossible to track out the holder from his transactions. It provides anonymity at highest level.  Bitcoin defeats gold in all aspects and a way more valuable than gold.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

Bitcoin can never take the place of gold.
I have written this many times.
Bitcoin is human production. Gold is a mine that the world gives us. People can not make gold. There will never be anything as valuable as gold.
washing.machine

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:06:40 AM

Certainly better Bitcoin. Uncertainty and price fluctuations Bitcoin becomes an interesting point for investors. Although Bitcoin prices may drop sharply, prices can also soar despite the trend every year Bitcoin has tended to be positive. No one can know for sure whether Bitcoin's performance will be more positive every year, or even dropped down someday.

Bitcoin follows this high risk high return investment principle. The greater the risk or uncertainty of an asset, the likelihood of return is also greater. This is why, Bitcoin is seen as an investment instrument different from other investment assets, so investors buy a little bit of Bitcoin as a protector of wealth and wealth addition.
Paopao

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:20:29 AM

if viewed from the time of course long-term gold price will be higher in appeal bitcoin, but otherwise if the short term will be higher bitcoin.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:25:30 AM

You cannot compare gold with bitcoin. Sure gold has had a very volatile trading price at the first days of trading gold and bitcoin has the same chaos chart with massive ups and downs so this is a very nice similarity between both of them. However , bitcoin and gold are 2 different things that can be compare only by the fact that bitcoin can be called "gold of cryptos".

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
marmeladko

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

I agree that Bitcoin can competition with gold, but gold is more stable. Also our world was built with help of financial institutions and they believe in gold. In this moment BTC is new technology and it can’t be better than gold. Include the facts of market volatility, whales and regulation influence, and you will see that gold is more suitable as a store of value.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

You cannot compare gold with bitcoin. Sure gold has had a very volatile trading price at the first days of trading gold and bitcoin has the same chaos chart with massive ups and downs so this is a very nice similarity between both of them. However , bitcoin and gold are 2 different things that can be compare only by the fact that bitcoin can be called "gold of cryptos".

I am surprised that you are considering gold prices as volatile. The daily fluctuation in the gold prices hardly amount to more than 1%. On the other hand, the same for Bitcoin can be as much as 10% or 15%.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:33:41 AM

yes you're better off bitcoin than gold because the more you earn when you invest in bitcoin than when you invest in gold.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

I honestly prefer gold investment rather than bitcoin. In terms of risk, gold is safer and the risk is less. So I'm not too worried because of my "too much worries". I don't like to have loads of mind. I'm afraid of stress. If asked to vote, I"ll select gold. However that doesn't mean bitcoin isn't good. Bitcoin is good, only bigger risk.

ayamboy

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

Gold, as long as you are buying physical bullion and have a place to store it safely, is the only asset with no counter-party risk, and has tended to keep its purchasing power throughout history. It has no yield, but makes an excellent hedge against the loss of purchasing power of cash.

Bitcoins are something totally unique in that they have a very strict increase in supply, and the blockchain is public. It serves as a world-currency that can easily be transfered across borders, but it has drawbacks like low transaction speed.

There is so much more to each of these assets, and I strongly suggest you read more about each and understand further what you would be buying with each one before you go about doing it. You should be able to answer your question here for yourself.

No. It does not seem to me. Because Bitcoin is the most valuable currency. But gold has been used by humans as an ornament for a long time. Gold is a very valuable thing which is known and recognized by all the people of all countries. On the other hand, many people still do not know about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is not recognized by all countries. So I always agree that gold is better than Bitcoin, although Bitcoin is not less valuable.
antoclaus

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

The history of using bitcoin is too short.
Gold, in turn, has a multi-century history
Perhaps in the distant future, when the rate is more or less stabilized, it will be possible to talk about something like this
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

Certainly bitcoin is better than gold because you have more money than bitcoin you invested in gold.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 10:59:37 AM

Both Bitcoin and gold are good investment. People tend to own both for security purposes. Gold has been doing well for the past centuries while Bitcoin has still a long way to go. But, I firmly believe that Bitcoin has a great potential to grow morenin the future. So, let's own one as many as we can.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:03:29 AM

I honestly prefer gold investment rather than bitcoin. In terms of risk, gold is safer and the risk is less. So I'm not too worried because of my "too much worries". I don't like to have loads of mind. I'm afraid of stress. If asked to vote, I"ll select gold. However that doesn't mean bitcoin isn't good. Bitcoin is good, only bigger risk.

So technically, Gold has a stable value wherein everyone doesn't need to worry in every day. Bitcoin is risky but in return will give us a huge amount of profit when we are talking about longer term investment. Well, when it comes to volatility Bitcoin is really better than Gold but when it comes to stability of value its probably Gold.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1792
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

Gold is proven throughout the ages and is performing well while bitcoin is still very new. But this means that bitcoin has better potential than gold. Imagine the price of bitcoin when it becomes mainstream.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: