Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
3angel84

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Yes,I agree Bitcoin is better than gold as in my point of view Bitcoin is so precious as gold that once you can have it you have to do everything just to save  and treasure it for your life,the demand of Bitcoin as of now is comparable to gold too,as world economic status partly rely on stock of gold so too the demand of Bitcoin is as high as it is.
r0nin87

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

bitcoin and gold are two different values, as long as there are people who will move the crypto industry it will exist, and gold it is in Africa gold (this is an earth resource)
motionerror

Activity: 76
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:23:51 AM

It literally has all the properties that gold has and also has added an addtional couple. Bitcoin is obviously better than gold based soley on its properties, if it ever achieves 1:1 in marketcap or close it will usurp Gold as #1 asset.

Gold has the following
-Unit of Account
-Store of Value
-Medium of exchange
-Durable
-Fungible

Bitcoin adds
+easily divisible
+easily transportable

Agree with this, the transportable part is the most important I think, if you have a seed-phrase in your head, you can move across borders with millions in your head.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

To discuss about bitcoin and gold, I want to remove about digital concept first. First, imagine bitcoin is a real thing, we can hold it phisically. So that we can compare the characteristics both of them easily. I think they are same. But, bitcoin is better because the goverment doesn't know about your personal account.
Curio$ity

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:41:22 AM

Bitcoin is simply better than gold. Why? First of all bitcoin is weightless and easy to bring and trade along with people. Second bitcoin worth much than gold itself. Lastly bitcoin is easy to mine, you just need some funds and laptop or computer, either both and there you can start mining. While gold itself needs a lot of money to be mine and some people to work for you to dig it out of the land and mountain.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:36 AM

Bitcoin has a lot to do with gold. But for investors it is better than gold. For example, gold cannot be moved quickly in space. And bitcoin can be moved quickly. Also it is easier than gold can be divided into parts.
If we're going to compared bitcoin and gold today bitcoin has a lot of potential compared to gold in present. Gold today is rarely to find and yet coming to an end where the source or supply is already limited while bitcoin which is new technology and via digital so it only means that it will not gping to be limited.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ABIR HASAN

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:55:08 AM

I think bitcoin better than gold. Bitcoin safe and convenient. So i love bitcoin
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

Yes, I agree Bitcoin is better than Gold. Although Bitcoin only a few years there but the price of Bitcoin already exceeds the price of Gold. Bitcoin is much more expensive than Gold. And the rise in Bitcoin prices could be short in time while Gold takes years to rise. I prefer Bitcoin rather than Gold.
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

I strongly agree, because the price of bitcoin is very high compared to gold, also bitcoin prices every day go up but if gold only at a certain time
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

I  think bitcoin better then gold, because bitcoin is the digital currency. bitcoin populate increase day by day in future. so I love bitcoin
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:33:29 PM

In the modern world Yes.I think that at the moment it is really the best and most promising investment for all who are interested in the future
karisiak123

Activity: 244

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:34:06 PM

if I think bitcoin and gold are equally profitable. but more profitable bitcoin because if the price drops the price will be higher than the regular price. if the price of gold settled. bitcoin is much more profitable than gold if investing.

TricksterX

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 12:40:19 PM

i think gold better than btc, if in this world no more electricity or internet, btc have no price
cpkozak

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:54:02 PM

Gold is the world's oldest exchange and the price of gold tends to go up every time fluctuations or rising inflation occur. Both have come together in a move people refuse cash because inflationary. Of course, gold and Bitcoin have been seen as alternative means of exchange after all global fluctuations. However, gold has benefited from the infrastructure and has been recognized by the market for thousands of years.
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

There is a certain finite amount of bitcoin that can ever exist.Maybe there’s a finite amount of gold in the world but cryptocurrency is even more mathematical and regulated and nobody can change mathematics.In short,with Bitcoin as a standard it’s difficult to tamper with global prices.
harsak06

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:02:46 PM

Of course Bitcoin is better than gold.bitcoin is a digital currency.nowadays Bitcoin popularity increasing day by day .so think bitcoin is more than better to gold
lehamay

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

You can touch gold but not bitcoin. Bitcoin popularity in creasing day by day. So Bitcoin is obviously better gold.
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Centralization affects both gold and Bitcoin, albeit to varying degrees. For gold currencies, centralization can develop in the form of mining in mines and banking. Centralization Bitcoin goes through mining and the presence of nodes in the network. The more centralized are the gold and bitcoin, the more they are dependent on trust. About confidence we'll talk just below.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:20:28 PM

The 1 main difference between gold and BTC is that gold is actually used in the creation of goods which can be bought and sold. The demand for gold is not just speculative, as a good portion of that demand is actually as a raw material. Gold is entrenched in many cultures belief and reward system and this demand underpins it's valuation.

I am not disagreeing with you, I am just pointing out that the gold price has certain fundamental factors affecting the underlying price, which BTC does not.

I'd agree on this. Some features of Gold that does not have or applicable in Bitcoin. Maybe these features are tested and well-known nowadays. But compared to bitcoin, bitcoin is a virtual and gold is real
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

bitcoin is superior to gold and US dollars as a medium and as a storage value. although Bitcoin is criticized for its volatile price, he says, Bitcoin is more stable than the US dollar. The reason, is the supply of Bitcoin which is fixed quantity, unlike the US dollar that is easily melted. Bitcoin is limited to 21 million coins

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: