Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
Aeronrivas

Activity: 111
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

Yes you’re absolutely correct because the value of bitcoin is volatile so sometimes it’s goes up or down this past december the value of bitcoin reached a 25k USD and the gold can’t reached that right or maybe it can but it will takes time or long time before that happen but for me i'll stop comparing gold and bitcoin because it has a same advantage but in different way and disadvantage you can use bitcoin to buy gold and gold to buy bitcoin hehe
Nenni

Activity: 371
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:37:51 PM

I strongly agree, because the price of bitcoin is very high compared to gold, also bitcoin prices every day go up but if gold only at a certain time
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:39:19 PM

Bitcoin is  better than gold.Bitcoin is always preferred for investment over gold.Bitcoin is very volatile and this the advantage because if we invest in Bitcoin we can get huge amount of returns if the prices are high but gold is very stable and the price rise is almost nil so we cannot get that amount of profit that Bitcoin gives us
simalima

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

Yep, I think btc is better than gold because of
1. Digital wallet
2. Decentralized
3. No chance to counterfeit
4. Block chain technology
5. Ease and smoothness of transaction
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

Bitcoin digital currency has a better investment value than gold or other currencies. The reason, the crypto currency is circulating with a very limited amount. Bitcoin has a limited value, while gold will continue to be mined all the time, the amount of gold may be limited, but unpredictable value, while the currency can be printed at any time. Unlike Bitcoin which has mathematical calculations that can be counted, so it is more stable and difficult to manipulate.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:01 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

In terms of bitcoin gain is better than gold because bitcoin allows it to provide many advantages for those who have it, and in terms of gold stability is more stable and low risk than bitcoin.
gwopr

Activity: 296

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

maybe you're right.just at the moment, gold is still more familiar than anything at all and I think that I will not soon get used to bitcoin
JamesToblert

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:08:48 PM

Bitcoin is digital crypto. So Bitcoin is better.

So, investing in Bitcoin is safe just like investing in gold. If I decide to invest in bitcoin, for example on this website https://www.brokerchoices.com/ the risk is same like trading with gold?
Thanks.
GideonGono

Activity: 2072
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Well we can say last year it almost surpassed the price of gold though , but as of now the bitcoin price is gradually going down due to its volatility.

But still sooner or later maybe the price of last year surpassed the price of this year though cant wait and yet excited.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:11:59 PM

I think that very soon investments in bitcoin will be firmly planted in our lives and investments in gold will absolutely cease to be profitable

Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

To my point of view to some extend Bitcoin can be better than gold Bitcoin is digital and never exists in physical but in gold it is not digital and it exists in real world.Hence gold is not depending in the internet we can trust that there will be no cyber theft but without internet there will be no Bitcoin we have to take some measures to protect Bitcoin from cyber theft. Now Bitcoin value is increasing with an unpredictable hike and the price of gold is somewhat stable.  Even though gold is safe from cyber theft it can be stolen by robbers so in this case Bitcoin will be better.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
blue_dragon

Activity: 251