Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:04:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2154 times)
BookXchange

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:38:26 PM

Bitcoin helps us to have a greater source of income than gold, in a short time, thanks to the investments and business of bitcoin, many people have become richer. I think bitcoin is better than gold.
cryptohunterSL

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:34 PM

Apparently, Bitcoin is more popular than gold among investors.

Is it just hype or something fundamental about the digital currency. It’s hard to say. What’s not hard to say is that there’s a growing mistrust of national currencies, following dubious government policies, which has pushed people into Bitcoin.

The last three months in the digital currency rally, for instance, has coincided with India and Venezuela’s efforts to get rid of old currency notes.

Prime Minister Modi and President Maduro have very little in common -- except they have pursued policies late last year that replace large notes in circulation with new notes (India) or with coins (Venezuela).

For different reasons, of course. Prime Minister Modi has been trying to fight corruption, a widespread problem in India. And President Maduro has been trying to fend off capital flight from the ailing Venezuelan economy.

Then there are a couple of advantages that make Bitcoin better than gold, at least for the millennial generation, which understands the digital currency better than the baby-boomer generation.

Unlike gold, for instance, Bitcoin is a convenient medium of payments around the globe, though for a limited number of transactions.

Then, there’s scarcity. Bitcoin supply is expected to be limited to 21 million. The supply of gold, on the other hand, is expected to increase anytime its price rises, as it provides an incentive for gold miners to mine for gold.

To be fair, gold has its own advantages, too. It can be used as an outright gift, to make jewelry, and in manufacturing of certain products.

That’s why investors shouldn’t rush to substitute the yellow metal for the digital currency in their portfolio.

Especially if they don’t quite understand the nature of the digital currency.
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

of course bitcoin is better than gold. if saving bitcoin by itself we can make big profit. if gold for big profits should take a long time. bitcoins are created in limited numbers. therefore expensive. if gold every day is created .

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

Bitcoin helps us to have a greater source of income than gold, in a short time, thanks to the investments and business of bitcoin, many people have become richer. I think bitcoin is better than gold.

For me bitcoin and gold is good for investment and we can get a profit but bitcoin is good profit morethan gold because bitcoin is quick to rise increases and i think if the bitcoin will be legal on the whole world bitcoin will the most popular and become uses on people.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

Well both are good and valuable assets surely, but of course there is many differences between Bitcoin and Gold. BTC is firstly a crypto currency, while gold is just an physical asset used mainly offline, but it is trusted and supported everywhere almost, unlike Bitcoin.
I prefer Bitcoin because it can be used online and offline and it have a great and promising potential.
simonzenke55

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Bitcoin will be more popular than gold in the future. But it is very difficult to claim that it is better than it is now
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

Gold is a tangible physical Precious Metal while Bitcoin is a digital currency. The distinctions between the two run much deeper. Today, APMEX accepts Bitcoin as a form of payment. The most obvious difference between Gold and Bitcoin is the fact that Bitcoin is accepted as a means of payment in society while gold is not.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:02:32 PM

The 1 main difference between gold and BTC is that gold is actually used in the creation of goods which can be bought and sold. The demand for gold is not just speculative, as a good portion of that demand is actually as a raw material. Gold is entrenched in many cultures belief and reward system and this demand underpins it's valuation.

I am not disagreeing with you, I am just pointing out that the gold price has certain fundamental factors affecting the underlying price, which BTC does not.

For me, Bitcoin is better than gold in talking of investment because Bitcoin has better dollar value of today and most convenient to handle than gold. Imagine if you have $100M worth of BTC compare to $100M worth og gold it will be difficult to hide and keep the gold of its worth but in talking of lifetime assurance of assets i favor gold because gold value will not be obsolete in which we can use gold instantly in time of catastrophes like world wars in which Bitcoin will be useless.
TaliskerDarkStorm

Activity: 1106
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

They both different. I mean, gold has been very valuable and important to people for centuries. Btc is still very new in our lives, we’re trying to get used to it as an investment instrument and a payment method. I really think that it’s one of the most beautiful gifts of the digital world... and i think yes, its even more valuable than gold.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 10:16:27 PM

Without any iota of doubt, I concur to your assertion. In all ramification BTC is far better than gold. In my opinion, I won't limit this to just gold only but to all Precious Metals as against the Blockchain Technology.

Blockchain Technology has come to make life worth living. It has giving it so much that I could imagine. With the blockchain technology, everything has been made easy with evolution of more useful projects that has direct effect to the people.

Late year alone, a wonderful record was set by btc hitting 20,000$ and also confirming that Btc is more valuable than gold itself...

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:13:30 PM

I do not think so! All the same, gold has some value and limitations in world reserves, while bitcoin is not really worth anything at all! The fact is that it can disappear if people do not believe in it!
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
Both of them are important, gold is so very important it can help you anytime, bitcoin is important too it can help help you any time but for bitcoin is better than bitcoin, bitcoin will be your job it can help as your job unlike to gold, you know slowly is better than to quik.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

There is lots of debate surrounding which is better, But i think they out do each other on certain ares, Gold is stable when it comes to valuation while,while the transaction speed of BTC is faster and more effective than Gold. comparing these two coins isnt reasonable as they operate differently

Bitcoin to the moon
Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Bitcoin is really more than gold. In simply mining it they differ and the time they were invented.  But they also have similarities, they are both assets,both limited in supply , both have functions and uses both high in price but. When it comes in mining it, it is very difficult to find a gold at this time unlike Bitcoin which is in digital world. needing digital things to mine and to change into real money
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:58:34 PM

I can not answer this question, in my opinion, all its advantages and disadvantages! I still think that the main advantage of gold is the materiality and relative stability of the price!
Demughni

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:07:24 AM

off course, The bitcoin is the future crypto currency.so, bitcoin is better than gold. in my opinion.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:58:08 AM

For me, There is nothing to make a comparison between Bitcoin and Gold. Both are necessary depending on the users' needs. Gold uses there interface to exchange fiat across borders and bitcoin uses it's own digital currency as payment currency and payment interface through exchanges as well. These systems are not competitors to each other.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:01:55 AM

For me, There is nothing to make a comparison between Bitcoin and Gold. Both are necessary depending on the users' needs. Gold uses there interface to exchange fiat across borders and bitcoin uses it's own digital currency as payment currency and payment interface through exchanges as well. These systems are not competitors to each other.
I agree, we dont need to comapre the two because it depends on the user of it. Gold user will surely says that it was better than gold and also to bitcoin users will says that it was better than gold. These two has their own uniqueness and usage but these two will both help us in our financial need.

Boromon

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:46:17 AM

Gold is a Precious Metal which can be used for investment can also be used for jewelry. And I honestly prefer gold investment rather than bitcoin. In terms of risk. But both are valuable to me.
odakorlina

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:44:46 AM

Both bitcoins and gold are great for long term investment. The bitcoin however is good currency and worth investing for other kinds of feature that it gives us on top of other assets like gold. Also Bitcoin is more profitable because its market value is increasing at a higher rate than gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: