Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:45:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2150 times)
hurriebra49

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:37:33 AM

Gold is traditional way of holding or investing, Now every wants to work on the latest technology and every one wish to buy and hold bitcoin, Bitcoin is better than gold because the bitcoin have more chances of profits than gold
milah_ah

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

Many people ask this questions. Comparing this. I think that  result notions. But they can not be assessed as equal. They have different histories. Different value
Nazir0012

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

Bitcoin is better than gold, so gold does not feel that it is wrong, when it is transferred to gold, it gradually falls on it, and when the bitcoin is transformed it becomes easily, But Bitcoin is more stable than the US dollar.Gold price affects other commodities while the price of BTC is not affected.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:47:23 AM

Many people ask this questions. Comparing this. I think that  result notions. But they can not be assessed as equal. They have different histories. Different value
both in terms of value and also the nature is much different. between gold and bitcoin are virtual and real gold. and also the risks are also different. for bigger gold in terms of names. already many people know gold from bitcoin. the ordinary people still do not know the bitcoin
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:49:14 AM

It's unlikely people will have an unbiased opinion as to which is better on this forum.     As 'better' will have different meanings for everyone.   To keep it real though, no one asks questions everyday like.... will gold survive?  Should I sell all of my gold now?  Is gold a scam?  

Smiley

sent from my X6
Elkafi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:53:55 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

off course, bitcoin will the future currency. It is the best payment, bitcoin ia better than gold. many advantages of bitcoin. it is simple and secure. in my opinion.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

The fact is that Bitcoin is really better than gold. Bitcoin prices are much higher than the other coins. Because of this Bitakayen's work has benefitted a lot financially and I have also benefited a lot. Finally, I can say that it really is more expensive than gold.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

I think no! While gold is perceived much safer and more stable than bitcoin! But maybe in the future, bitcoin will be able to correct the situation in his favor!
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:03:53 AM

From the practicality as a payment system is certainly better bitcoin. But for risk, bitcoin has a greater risk because it is fluctuating
Dapper

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

1. Gold vs. btc, which has a better chance of growing in value exponentially?   Easy answer.  Btc.
2. Gold vs. btc, which has a better chance of being worth around the same or moderately more in 30-80 years?  Easy answer.  Gold.
3. Gold vs. btc, which has a better chance of being worth ZERO in 30-80 years?   Easy answer.  Btc.

If your goal is to preserve wealth that you already have established, again, easy answer... you would choose a balance of both.   If you are currently poor or have low net worth, easy answer, you probably will not have a comfortable life if you just buy $X,000 in gold.   You would of course choose to buy the dream of btc, just like the way people on food stamps in America buy lottery tickets or sell Amway or Mary Kay cosmetics.

Now, if you can't answer question 3 above honestly and logically, you may want to consider getting outside opinions as you may be blinded by other factors.      

sent from my X6
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:16:15 AM

Bitcoin is digital crypto. So Bitcoin is better.

Yes bitcoin is better than gold because gold is only depleted in gold rust when it has a large amount of rust as well as its price of money in bitcoin low today is open to as big as a million so bitcoin is better than gold.
Maruf Nazir

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:31:26 AM

Bitcoin is a current currency, which is used in different countries in college and shopping. Bitcoin is authorized by IMC and its use is very easy and efficient in the financial life of the people. Because Bitcoin is above the market, Bitcoin is better than gold.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

For short-term investments I would say that Bitcoin is much better because it can bring in more profits. while for a much safer investment and can be very long then gold is an option. This is a difficult thing to choose, but make sure we choose one of them appropriately, choose according to the needs and circumstances because it will support what we will want to achieve.
Dapper

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:50:00 AM

Bitcoin is digital crypto. So Bitcoin is better.

Yes bitcoin is better than gold because gold is only depleted in gold rust when it has a large amount of rust as well as its price of money in bitcoin low today is open to as big as a million so bitcoin is better than gold.

Translation please?

sent from my X6
Dapper

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:50:59 AM

Bitcoin is a current currency, which is used in different countries in college and shopping. Bitcoin is authorized by IMC and its use is very easy and efficient in the financial life of the people. Because Bitcoin is above the market, Bitcoin is better than gold.

Which IMC are you referring to?

sent from my X6
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 08:03:25 AM

There must be a difference between bitcoin and hold if bitcoin he long-term investment is very good an the price will rise drastically but also will be able to go down drastically while hold he will rise but it takes a very long time. However once i stick with bitcoin that gives so many opportunities to get better success.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

Both bitcoins and gold are great for long term investment but not everyone knows the bitcoin in the world. If you ask people in this world definitely answer gold because bitcoin is still there who do not know. Different from gold so I do not think you are right that bitcoin is better than gold.
Kucit

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:08:41 AM

between bitcoin and gold have different advantages, but the advantage is certainly more inclined to bitcoin, because in addition to durable or not easily destroyed bitcoin can also be exchanged in various currencies around the world.
Beroximos

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

BTC is better than Gold or other commodities at all. We have a new age and in This age is BTC king of all money.
yudi31

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:22:00 AM

bitcoin is better than gold because Bitcoin has a better investment value than gold or US dollars. The reason, this crypto currency circulating with a very limited number.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: