Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:19:08 AM

Yes, bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin brings a new world to the unemployed and gives them a rare chance of getting rich. In addition, bitcoin makes transactions much faster and easier. Bitcoins deserve a great coin of the world. The value of gold has always risen over time, but it still does not help much for society by bitcoin. I appreciate more bitcoin.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:42:35 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

Bitcoin is more valuable for me than gold. It is also more useful because in my opinion, gold is nothing but a piece of metal. I think gold will be better only to be used as  metal. Bitcoin on the other hand is easier to be transfered worldwide than gold. So I stand that bitcoin is better than gold.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:54:02 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

Bitcoin is more practical to use because transfering bitcoins don't take much time an effort. Unlike gold, which you must carry across the world just to be an asset. Bitcoin also has top security system unlike gold that must be kept in expensive vaults. Bitcoin is a great innovation because it is more efficient.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:02:59 PM

Bitcoin is much faster compared to gold. The transactions are made online so you don't have to ship a ton of metal. Bitcoin is also cheaper to store. Gold must be kept in high maintenance vaults in the bank to keep robbers from stealing it. So I will choose bitcoin over gold.
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 12:09:06 PM

For the investment, yes bitcoin is better than gold. Bitcoin is possible get a lot of profit than gold
Gold is a low profit and need to waiting for the long time. Gold is not a solution for the investment.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
chika2

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

I think the risk of buying gold is lower when compared with bitcoin. Bitcoin has a high risk because the price is fluctuating. Unlike the gold prices tend to be stable and up. If I was told to choose to invest with gold or bitcoin, I would choose both. Why? Because every investment instrument there are shortcomings and advantages. The advantages of investing in bitcoin is that the profit earned can be 2-fold even more, the shortage could lose 2-fold even more. The advantages of gold investment is the price that tends to be stable and for decades investment in gold is safe. The drawback is that the benefits of gold are less than bitcoin.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Vart4varta

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:11:37 PM

Bitcoin is not at all a worse accounting tool than gold: its quantity is also limited, there will be a maximum of 21 million bitcoins on the network, it is even more limited than gold.
Dr_Pizarro

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:27:15 PM
Merited by Goldendragon67 (2)

In many ways bitcoin and gold are similar. You listed all their common properties. But in my opinion in this period of time bitcoin is more in demand in modern times. Because bitcoin is just beginning its journey and in 10 years will cost more than $ 1,000,000. But gold has existed for 6000 years and still very expensive. In my opinion, it is very right to keep your savings in both assets.
cedrixperez

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:36:09 PM

Bitcoin is digital and you can earn money by trading bitcoin but gold price are stable then gold can be stole on your house different with bitcoin they can't stole your bitcoin unless you scam.
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:42:15 PM

from the investment point of view and its benefits. bitcoin is better than gold. but viewed from a risk standpoint, gold is less risky. but i choose bitcoin better than gold. because we can easily trade bitcoins. because bitcoin transactions are so easy. different from gold, if gold we still have to go to the existing gold shops, to get the gold we want. so in conclusion bitcoin is better than gold in my opinion.
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:10 PM

Bitcoin is better than Gold. The proof is the price of Bitcoin is very high and can beat the price of Gold that has existed since the first. Bitcoin only grows a few years the price is very high, let alone Bitcoin already existed from the first. I can not imagine the high price of Bitcoin. Maybe Bitcoin will be the most expensive investment asset with a limited number of Worldwide.
serenacalce

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

Bitcoins are worth more than gold, and BTC trades and carries them easily and can be traded at any time!
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

In certain aspects, Bitcoin is indeed better than gold. Gold does not grow as high as a thousand percent growth in a year. Bitcoin has been doing that amazing growth for a long time. Bitcoin is also better since it is not only growing in value but can also be used as a decentralized payment. However, gold is also better than Bitcoin in that its value has remained stable for a long time.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

In certain aspects, Bitcoin is indeed better than gold. Gold does not grow as high as a thousand percent growth in a year. Bitcoin has been doing that amazing growth for a long time. Bitcoin is also better since it is not only growing in value but can also be used as a decentralized payment. However, gold is also better than Bitcoin in that its value has remained stable for a long time.
Each asset in my opinion then has its advantages and disadvantages respectively. Bitcoin can be a short-term or long-term investment, but please note that the risks of bitcoin are high enough. While gold is an investment with a value not very profitable, but gold is much safer if used as a long-term investment. So choose according to the circumstances we want, each choice will definitely produce something different.
ghreat8sky

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:53:51 PM

Yes Bitcoin is better than Gold.

I Love Bitcoin - cryotocurrencies + Blockchain is better than Gold.
Bitcoin is King & Gold is Old. Although they are different in time. Some prefer gold but new generations prefer Bitcoin. Bitcoin = future.

lissa brak

Activity: 222

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:59:26 PM

For me, bitcoin is better than gold. But bitcoin is not yet a stable custodian of capital. at the moment Bitcoin can only supplement the gold. Stability is practically the only advantage of gold over Bitcoin. But in five to ten years Bitcoin will become an understandable and habitual financial asset and its price will stabilize.
Marvelio

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:26:57 PM

Bitcoin is definitely better than gold. Bitcoin is always preferred for investment rather than gold. Bitcoin is very volatile and this is an advantage because if we invest in Bitcoin we can get a large return if the price is high. I'm sure bitcoin will stay in the top position as you mentioned. But if we talk about capital protection, bitcoin is one of the riskier businesses. Bitcoin prices can rise to any level in a very short period of time. But on the other hand, the price of gold is much more stable than bitcoin which makes it an investment of choice for many who can not afford to go into high-risk businesses. So both are different and should not be compared.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:56:49 PM

Bitcoin has left gold in the dust in recent months.

The Bitcoin Investment Trust Shares have almost tripled in value in the last twelve months, gaining more than 30 percent in the last three months alone. Meanwhile, SPDR Gold shares are down 3.78 percent in the last twelve months and up 4.49 percent in the last three months.

Here is the Full Guide: https://www.forbes.com/sites/panosmourdoukoutas/2017/03/04/bitcoin-is-better-than-gold/#165070965f04
thaovtt210

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:01:46 PM

Yes bitcoin is better then gold.Gold price ups in a very slow process.On the other hand bitcoin is more powerful then gold.Bitcoin price going to ups in a very healthy process.Different of bitcoin price and gold price is very high.In a few years ago who invest in bitcoin and who invest in gold i saw everyone and the different of two investor is who invest in bitcoin they change there life now.Gold investor are not get profit like bitcoin investor.Bitcoin price ups in a very short time 5/6 double from gold.So there is no doubt to bitcoin is better then gold...
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:02:48 PM

Yes bitcoin is better then gold.Gold price ups in a very slow process.On the other hand bitcoin is more powerful then gold.Bitcoin price going to ups in a very healthy process.Different of bitcoin price and gold price is very high.In a few years ago who invest in bitcoin and who invest in gold i saw everyone and the different of two investor is who invest in bitcoin they change there life now.Gold investor are not get profit like bitcoin investor.Bitcoin price ups in a very short time 5/6 double from gold.So there is no doubt to bitcoin is better then gold...
Yes definitely bitcoin is better than gold in every aspect.Bitcoin's value is very volatile unlike gold whose value is very stable.Bitcoin's volatility gives us very huge profit returns unlike gold which gives very less or almost nil.Bitcoin is the hot topic in the market as it is the most expensive cryptocurrency and is a platform for earning a lot of money.Even billionaires invest in bitcoin as they know about the profit margins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: