Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:20:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2149 times)
koleskok

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:55:52 PM

I think bitcoin has higher value than gold but bitcoin will never be better than gold. Because bitcoin is a constantly changing currency. Bitcoin may terminate immediately. But for gold, that does not happen. Gold can be stored for long periods of time.
domari

Activity: 146

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:38 PM

I think nothing better. Both have advantages and disadvantages. If bitcoin is rapidly rising but gold is not. But the risk of investing in gold is very small. The advantage of investing in bitcoin I think is big enough to make a profit compared to gold.
Renampun

Activity: 2324
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

the price movement of gold is very little, I've compared it with the movement of Bitcoin,
then I really agree if Bitcoin better than gold in terms of investment, but still many people don't know about this...there is also know about this but too afraid of the reasons investing in Bitcoin is very risky.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Indra32

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

I am not disagreeing with you, I am just pointing out that the gold price has certain fundamental factors affecting the underlying price, which BTC does not.

I think Bitcoin and gold are both limited in numbers that make them more valuable in the future. Bitcoin US is better than gold from an investment standpoint.
Both bitcoin and gold are great for long-term investments but bitcoin may be more profitable but also have a high risk of decline and uncertainty while gold is a safer investment and is increasing very slowly and steadily.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:44:56 PM

sure if you may belly the wild swings in fee.

There are certain dangers that can make its value cross zero. So I might be positioned a few percentages of my portfolio which I can have enough money to lose. The upside is very high to not take the hazard.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:58:35 PM

Obviously BTC is better than gold because BTC is consider as digital currency as well as valuable asset. Day by day BTC value is increasing at a high rate but Gold value is all most constant so I like and interested to invest idle money in BTC.
VikaCot

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Judging from the point of sale value and value added, bitcoin investment is definitely better when compared with gold. Added value of gold selling more stable and rising rather long.
Gold is more dominant in beauty and model.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:06:05 PM

Bitcoins is much profitable than gold, and I agree is better than gold. The risk of holding bitcoins too is much higher than gold. The demand of bitcoins is higher than gold.

ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:12:17 PM

for me, they both have their own unique properties and functionality. they are both unique in their own way, one is online currency with a great value and the other is physical also with great value. the only advantage bitcoin has over gold is being able to be transferred to any part of the world within split seconds but it is volatile in price unlike gold that has a stable price.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:32:24 PM

Gold and bitcoin have a lot in common, but they are very different. And I do not see much sense to compare them, everyone chooses the type of investment that inspires more confidence.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Urbinklin

Activity: 283
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:44:12 PM

I prefer not to compare them, but simply to have both of these types of investments. Gold has already been tested by time, it is 100% reliable, bitcoin also makes it possible to earn much faster and more.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
Since it was two different types of crypto, it will depends on the user if he will perceive to see that Bitcoin is better than gold, or gold might be better than Bitcoin because we all do have different perceptions making us to also have different ways of thinking which can be better to be or which is not. Well, actually there is no such issue here because anytime around, those two currencies must not be put into comparison for the reason that they both have their own perfect usages in which one is great for real or regular usage since it is a regular currency and the other ones specialization is into digital or virtual usage for being a cryptocurrency. At the bottom line of this, we can do both have these two currencies in hand without the need to compare them because they do have different usages that provides benefits for the user.

kristinasm

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:10:32 PM

Bitcoin is no better and no worse than gold. He's different. Gold is a metal that has been tested by our ancestors and has been used by mankind for many centuries. Bitcoin lives only 10 years, and it's not just an investment, it's a currency. Therefore, comparing bitcoin and gold is superfluous.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Tszone

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:12:52 PM

bitcoin is better than gold as it can be transferred and used at your convenience from anywhere and can be transferred in split second unlike gold. but gold has a stable price unlike bitcoin that has a volatile price. so they both have their advantages and disadvantages
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:18 PM

They are convenient to pay off, but as a depository of capital they do not work. And effective storage of capital - the same gold - is inconvenient to pay off. In this situation, bitcoin is the first in the history of a universal depository of capital and payment instrument, which is more convenient than all predecessors.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

Its hard to find gold nowadays. It make more time to consume unlike bitcoin is advance technology speed of flow. Gold is have a value but thet way of process bitcoin is most  fast to transact.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:29:06 AM

If people let you choose a bar of gold or a bitcoin, what will you choose?
You answer this, and you'll know what is better one!
Happy trading!
saeroji92

Activity: 153

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:48:14 AM

The difference between gold and BTC is that gold is actually used in the creation of goods that can be bought and sold. The demand for gold is not just speculative, since most of the demand is actually raw material. Gold is embedded in many cultures of trust and this reward and demand system supports that assessment.
sari_

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:54:32 AM

of course. I used to love investing in gold. but now since I'm familiar with bitcoin. I prefer investing in bitcoin instead of gold. because investing in bitcoin without having to wait for a long time we can get big profits .if gold takes a long time. even we can not profit at all. Because the price of gold is stable. if bitcoin is not as stable .
datmacro

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:10:08 AM

Bitcoin is digital crypto. Gold has the fact value. and both  BTC and gold has the limit of the source supply.
and so that that to such to the price that better than, but that think the BTC has more than
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: