Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
johncartersr

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

Bitcoin and gold both are structurally different from each other. You can touch gold but not bitcoin. You can make ornaments out of gold as well. Gold is not always seen as an investment in many countries where as bitcoin is mainly seen as an investment by majority of the crypto enthusiasts. These basic factors sets them apart even though there are few things in common.If you compare the rate of return from both gold and bitcoin investment, I am sure bitcoin will stay in the top place as you've already mentioned. But if we talk about the capital protection, bitcoin is one hell risky venture. Bitcoin's price can go to any level within a very short period of time. But on the other hand, gold price is way more stable than bitcoin which makes it a preferred investment to many people who are not capable to jump into high risk ventures. So both are different and should not be compared.
Rakesh_alejandro

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:36:08 PM

between bitcoin and gold have different advantages, but the advantage is certainly more inclined to bitcoin, because in addition to durable or not easily destroyed bitcoin can also be exchanged in various currencies around the world.

I think Bitcoin and gold are both limited in numbers that make them more valuable in the future. Bitcoin US is better than gold from an investment standpoint.
Both bitcoin and gold are great for long-term investments but bitcoin may be more profitable but also have a high risk of decline and uncertainty while gold is a safer investment and is increasing very slowly and steadily.
lestariptr

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:36:50 PM

If to get a profit in a larger investment of course. because bitcoin can produce big benefits compared to gold. But bitcoin certainly has a risk because the price is always unstable and gold is better because it is more stable. But for investment I prefer in bitcoin rather than gold.
miyami

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

SEMUX www.semux.org

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
I think that it is impossible to compare bitkon and gold. They have nothing in common!! Gold is the basis of economy and stable price. And bitcoin is valued because of the unstable price.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Ikbal Naiem

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:51:32 PM

Bitcoin is better than gold.A person can invest bitcoin every time every where but gold can't invest every time every where. Btc has opportunity for trading. Within short time a person can earn abundant amount of profit from bitcoin.
U20

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:55:44 PM

In my opinion ,gold is the first currency. also gold has been around for centuries and will continue to be. gold exists physically and tangibly. It is independent of technology. that is, gold gives confidence to people. but the technology is revolutionary. So yes bitcoin is better than the gold 👍🏻🤜

dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

maybe you're right.just at the moment, gold is still more familiar than anything at all and I think that I will not soon get used to bitcoin

Taking into account that the price of Bitcoin is much higher than gold, since its value is very volatile, this is the
advantage that maybe we have of those who invest in Bitcoin. Gold is fairly stable and its value almost does not rise.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

bitadviser

Activity: 203
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

basically gold it is a rare metal, good for some things, but u can still find it on the earth, but the btc has a limit, so in the end u cant mining it so thats is the difference
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:22:43 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
Earning here is more than equivalent to a gold. Gold are rare, bitcoin can access easily. People badly need easy things work and earn. Obviously people might choose bitcoin 'cause of easy earning yet much helpful.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Bonenx

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:44:13 PM

For the current price size Bitcoin is superior, but for the strength of a product, gold is more forged in terms of experience, where gold has felt the rise and fall in price for decades. However I think for now gold products are still above bitcoin in terms of market share. Although in terms of size Bitcoin price is superior
Stigmooo

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

bitcoin is better than gold in term of value.. yes I agree with that, but we have to back into the reality that gold backed our fiat currency which lead us to change into bitcoins.. so either of the two parties whether it be gold or bitcoin that two separate bodies connects with the term value,, which specifically market value.. and I see a lot of people take bitcoin as an investment too.. unlike the old times that whoever owns much gold is the most powerful.. well I cant close with that saying people who have more bitcoin is powerful also..
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:14:00 PM

Gold, to be honest, is rather stupid. We are a cosmic digital society and we still use yellow metal as our non-sovereign resource of value, at some point we will invent better technology, and Bitcoin is the first candidate, we will see if it will work.
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

Bitcoin is probably more profitable in the short term, but gold is still safer and possibly longer-lasting

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
19nataliya12

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

There are very few places in the world where gold can be accepted as payment. This is due to the fact that gold will need to be checked, provided for protection and insurance. All this is an additional cost that does not cost such a cost and a headache. The smallest unit of gold is a gram, it is simply impossible to divide it into smaller parts, which leads to the fact that it is unprofitable to use and accept as payment means.
At least so bitcoin is better than gold !!!
vanessbtf39

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:27:15 PM

I believe that bitcoin is better than gold, because being a digital mineda can be used more easily
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is better than gold I do not know in what month, but this year Bitcoin will beat last year's record and can rise even above 30.000. Everything will depend on how soon the market will receive large capital.
Bitcoin is totally better than gold now, i think gold is just better on the past but right now bitcoin is more better because bitcoin is the future of this economy and i believe that the pricr of bitcoin can pump really high, maybe $50k before this year will end.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

bitcoin is better than gold in term of value.. yes I agree with that, but we have to back into the reality that gold backed our fiat currency which lead us to change into bitcoins.. so either of the two parties whether it be gold or bitcoin that two separate bodies connects with the term value,, which specifically market value.. and I see a lot of people take bitcoin as an investment too.. unlike the old times that whoever owns much gold is the most powerful.. well I cant close with that saying people who have more bitcoin is powerful also..

if gold is a supporter and a guarantee value of any official fiat, then bitcoin also needs to get the source of the guarantor as well. We can not continue to equate gold with bitcoin because the intrinsic nature of bitcoin is more complex for many things and even as the most plausible alternative investment asset in the future once the natural resources become very sensitive to use.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

The Bitcoin's advanced features indicate that Bitcoin has more advantages than gold. It is a very good investment than other investments. It can be used to manage the internet connection and its driver power by controlling it using a computer or its equivalent device.
Bitcoin can be called digital gold, it can be accurately measured. It gives people complete freedom and control of their resources.
warkop121

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Yes bitcoin is better than gold because you can invest in bitcoin and will get more profit than you invest in gold. But bitcoin and gold have their own advantages and disadvantages, bitcoin at an unstable price, but gold has a rather superior price stability compared to bitcoin.
Kiss me

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:18:01 PM

BTC is better than Gold or other commodities at all. We have a new age and in This age is BTC king of all money.

I think Bitcoin and gold are both limited in numbers that make them more valuable in the future. Bitcoin US is better than gold from an investment standpoint.
Both bitcoin and gold are great for long-term investments but bitcoin may be more profitable but also have a high risk of decline and uncertainty while gold is a safer investment and is increasing very slowly and steadily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: