Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 02:22:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2151 times)
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:39:28 PM

Many say that because now better people who know the bitcoin than gold. And we know looking for gold is so hard so many people think it's easier to find bitcoin and from there we know that bitcoin is better than gold.
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is better than gold, at least  gold is more trustworthy than bitcoin now! It's Possible because of the non-steel price or because of fear and habits!
Janpura

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

In my opinion Gold and bitcoin is verry usefull they have similar in functions with a longterm investment, the value on the market is not stable its either ups and down.
maybe the difference on bitcoin is a digital asset that no one can touch physically unlike Gold is a tangible physical Precious Metal used by mankind as a medium of exchange for millennia.

Still i choose bitcoin because it really help me financially.

supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

Bitcoin is certainly better, as access to bitcoin is much more democratic and easy for all people. So I choose BTC.
rodskee

Activity: 2422
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:44:21 PM

for me both are good investment holding of gold for long term have also an profits in the future because gold every year increase their price in the market become expensive, almost the same with the bitcoin investment, long term hold are best way to earn profits the different of two importance investment are gold can touch bitcoin are not.

Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

Both bitcoins and gold are great for long term investment but bitcoins might be more profitable but also has high risk of drop and uncertainty. Bitcoin will be more popular than gold in the future. Considering technology occupies everything, anytime and everywhere these days, we can consider that bitcoin is better investment over gold. Bitcoin, since it is digital, it can be easily kept unlike gold.
Why do you said bitcoin will be more popular than gold? Gold is exist longer time ago and it was so popular among all people in all country so bitcoin will never get more popularity rather than gold. All people use gold as jewelry and also investment but only small percentage of all population know and use bitcoin.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:51:23 PM

For me,  bitcoin is more better than gold because in bitcoin i can use it to earn more in trading.  There is a great chance of earning big and i can use it as well to pay my bills.

Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

I think bitcoin is not better than gold. Because bitcoin is a virtual currency it can disappear. Many countries like China do not accept bitcoin coins. You can not keep long-term bitcoin. But gold is believed by many. So gold is always better than bitcoin.
I also think that Bitcoin is not better than gold. The price of gold is stable while the price of Bitcoin is not stable. Also, gold has been these for about decades while Bitcoin came up in year 2009.
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:56:21 PM

Gold, to be honest, is rather stupid. We are a cosmic digital society and we still use yellow metal as our non-sovereign resource of value, at some point we will invent better technology, and Bitcoin is the first candidate, we will see if it will work.
It depends on the users. If you are not a bitcoin users then probably you can say that it is better than bitcoin. But for those who didnt use gold and uses bitcoin for a long time they may say that it was better than gold. But for me it doesnt matter what is better as long as the two helps me financially.

Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:01:03 AM

For me,  bitcoin is more better than gold because in bitcoin i can use it to earn more in trading.  There is a great chance of earning big and i can use it as well to pay my bills.

I would say no, yes bitcoin provide us a unique trading experience, bitcoin doesn't carry any name or personal identification. However, bitcoin is crowdsourced it's value is dependent on community participation but what if it's popularity faded? Whereas gold demonstrated it's reliability and it never lose it's intrinsic value as a precious metal.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

Nowadays, I think bitcoin is more popular than gold among investors and traders alike. In comparison, however, I may say gold is far more stable than bitcoin in terms of volatility. The cryptocurrency is very prone to fluctuations in value, rendering it an extremely risky investment and highly volatile in nature.

Boldcom

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:44:56 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.

butcoin is really better than gold. not just for one reason but for a couple of reasons. one of them, gold can burlarized. in bitcoin, just make sure your private key is safely save in a safe storage device
Hero2spin

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:54:46 AM

I strongly believe that bitcoin is totally better than gold now, considering the price of gold is stable while the price of Bitcoin is not stable and people use gold as jewelry and as also investment but only small percentage of all population know and use bitcoin compared to gold.with time bitcoin will knock off the popularity of gold.
albertgrill

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:24:47 AM

I still believe that to compare bitcoin and gold are unwanted. They are completely different and are not competitors to each other. Just invest in what you like best.
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:39:39 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is more interesting than gold. Bitcoin is risky but in return will give us a huge amount of profit when we are talking about longer term investment.
CoinstarF

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:57:19 AM

Bitcoin and gold are very similar to each other, since they both have limited emissions. However, bitcoin is a more mathematical and regulated thing, unlike gold, which is mined and mined, without thinking about the consequences and that it is an exhaustible resource. Since Bitcoin is, in fact, mathematics, no one can influence it, because mathematics can not be changed. That's why bitcoin is more independent and self-regulating unlike gold.

There is no such things difference between Bitcoin or Gold, both  are precious although it is regulated in different ways. Bitcoin in it's fluctuation price ups and downs  when it goes high price we can gain. Gold is amazing always goes high combined the two it's overwhelming.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:00:02 AM

Comparing the two, I believe Bitcoin has greater chance of making profit than gold. Aside from easier to invest and cash out, bitcoin value also increase rapidly. On the other hand, gold is a precious metal but the value has become stable over time.

dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

I think, Bitcoin and gold is two difference thing. the gold is the legend of investment. it is so popular. the bitcoin is the future crypto currency, bitcoin is the best payment system. it is a digital, Bitcoin is the future technology. it is so popular too.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:13:08 AM

gold and fiat are centralized. bitcoin is decentralized.
what do you think ? is the decentralized better than centralized ? i think the answer is yes.
though the value of bitcoin is not stable as gold, but you can using bitcoin for various purpose than gold.
kencot

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

Bitcoin is a digital asset that is also used as a payment system. Bitcoin offers fast, secure and easy transactions. If judging from the practicality of the transaction is definitely bitcoin is better than gold. It's just that bitcoin also has a greater risk than gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: