Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:02:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is better than gold  (Read 2150 times)
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:22:16 AM

Bitcoin and gold are equally good to invest in the long run, but if I think bitcoin is superior because of the greater profits than gold. But it also has a high risk of decline and uncertainty. While Gold investment is safer and increases very slowly but surely.
Khalp1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:30:12 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
I think yes,bitcoin becomes most popular than gold among the investors.Bitcoin is a suitable medium of payments around the world, although for a limited number of transactions. Gold cannot keep in online or any Smartphone, but the bitcoin will keep in online or Smartphone via digital wallet.Bitcoin is one of the cryptocurrency method and first decentralized digital currency. A bitcoin is represented by the record of its transactions between different addresses.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:33:55 AM

From an investment point of view, bitcoin is more about gold than it is about other currencies. That's because as an asset, bitcoin and gold have a lot in common. Both are limited to supply, both have functions to use, and many believe that, despite their large price fluctuations, they remain a good store of value. Compared to gold and currency investment returns in the past five years, the currency's performance is far better than the so-called precious metals, gold year loss than 6%, the currency of the annualized rate of return is 155%. These rich returns show that bitcoin has excited investors about the prospect of putting money into such a new asset class.

Compared with the gold standard, the value of the currency rising and proven performance, investors can be used to measure the investment of the world's leading digital currency future opportunity and risk indicators.
I think bot gold and bitcoin are the best for investment because those two have a greater value. But bitcoin is much superior to gold because of it much profitable and earn a lot of money but it have also risk because of it's unstable value.
baclinhdam

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:07:27 AM

Yes, bitcoin is better than gold because bitcoin is much more expensive than gold, Bitcoin is digital money and its users are free to manage, and bitcoin is great for long term investments, bitcoin has Can bring more profit than gold
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:30:50 AM

I could say bitcoin and gold are still the same because the price of this two things was improving and improving every year and it has a limted stock so for me there are still the same.But bitcoin grow faster because this is so usable in the name of payment system and many investor was buy it to gain big profit.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

I'm not sure Bitcoin is better than gold. It is important to note that Gold has demonstrated reliability. Civilizations have traded Gold since roughly 600 B.C. and it continues to be used by dealers and investors with great enthusiasm today. Gold is also sure to never lose its intrinsic value as a Precious Metal with numerous practical applications.
bubble pop

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:59:49 PM

I can say that the bitcoins are much better investment than gold in this point of time because look at the value of bitcoins into the market they are very expensive and the way they go up and down is really fast that makes your investment fast too. Gold is great investment for all time but lets admit that in this time the bitcoins is really getting the hype and the trend. They are easy to access and to transact and to hold too that is why there are a lot of people who like it rather than gold. But they will always be phenomenal they will not last forever.
chirst adam94

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

yes for me bitcoin is better than gold. because bitcoin you use anytime because it's digital and because bitcoin is more buying more gold. gold for me is only material bitcoin it gives me and gives it with my need.
Liona88

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

Bitcoin and gold have in common. between gold and BTC is that gold is actually used in the creation of goods that can be bought and sold the same as bitcoin. but bitcoin is better than gold.
lifesecurecoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Gold is well established and oldest currency so we cant completely say Bitcoin and Gold are one and the same and no comparison bitcoin is still upcoming asset in the financial world
gidrulionel@gmail.com

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:56:49 PM

Bitcoins is a digital asset which makes it more safer and better than any other asset  but only for those who have knowledge of bitcoins and its advantages over other assets
Domino68

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:03:35 PM

gold is better than to bitcoin because gold value is very stable so it is best and we can invest on gold so gold is good investment and bitcoin is digital currency but gold is material so we better to invest gold
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

For me  bitcoin is better than gold why? gold is something natural in the world, depleted, abused, and often imprisoned by people because they want to get money with it just like bitcoin bitcoin you can use wherever you go and of course easier and more you are more likely to earn money because the person holds and runs it
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Bitcoins is a digital asset which makes it more safer and better than any other asset  but only for those who have knowledge of bitcoins and its advantages over other assets

For me Bitcoin and Gold are not similar, e cannot compare it because, it both has a different values, although they have a price but both have different characteristics. Gold is very precious and tangible asset and also we get in mining unlike bitcoin, it has unstable price when you invest in a long-term.
alvipalangka

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

Both bitcoins and gold are great for long term investment but bitcoins might be more profitable but also has high risk of drop and uncertainty whereas gold is safer investment and increases very slowly and steadily.Bitcoins and gold both are limited in amount making them more valuable assets in future.IMO bitcoins are better than gold from investment point of view.
from where do you get such a definition. do you already make sure bitcoin will be more profitable than gold
gayan007

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

i think the future of the world is on blockchain.it never falles and it cant stop.so bitcoin is the better gold
MasterCATZ

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

I fully agree with this statement at least because bitcoin is now much more popular than gold and bitcoin investments are much larger now
PinkFox

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

They are incomparable. One of the most important aspects, that comes to my mind - Gold could be a synonym of stability, while Bitcoin is the opposite - volatility. There is one similarity though - they both could be used as currency, but de-facto - are not.
MakLampir

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Yes and no, gold is more safe because it doesn't have such pump and dump moves as bitcoin, if you are looking to make some money quick try bitcoin. Beside of that you can actually show and hold gold and use it in jewlery, cars, industry, kitchen... You can't use bitcoin on things like that, cause it only exist as coin which you can actually touch and that is it, so gold has bigger value at people but not as a a currency.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

It’s  true that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity among the users throughout the world and has also gained a lot of users throughout the world but still I do believe that gold is better than bitcoin even though bitcoin has defeated gold in the terms of price. This is because firstly gold has way more users than bitcoin throughout the world. Then gold is in way more usage than bitcoins. Gold has a physical entity whereas bitcoin is just a digital form of currency. Then people trust gold whereas they don’t trust bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: