Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you still use bitcoins if the price would be stable?  (Read 2006 times)
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:30:44 AM

I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Since I use Bitcoin as my investment asset, of course, I want my assets to grow in the future. In order for me to get much profit from my assets. Unless I use Bitcoin as a transactional tool, if that is the case I will definitely use Bitcoin.

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

I am not a wealthy person, so I use Bitcoin as a financial tool that helps me make a lot of money. If Bitcoin becomes stable, it may only be used by the wealthy to legalize and hide their assets from governments.But Bitcoin's technology is also a risk because it is something the government removes, anonymity is dangerous to the government.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

I will not use Bitcoin again if the Bitcoin price stabilizes. Since I use Bitcoin as my investment asset, of course, I want my assets to grow in the future. In order for me to get much profit from my assets. Unless I use Bitcoin as a transactional tool, if that is the case I will definitely use Bitcoin.
different with me, i still use bitcoin if the btc price stabilizes, because if i get tokens from bounty hunter i make it to btc, so i waiting moment until this tokens are i have go down, later i buy back again, with that i have more tokens to holding

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

For me it would depend on its acceptability. If i would have a lot of money and would travel the world, it would be more convenient if it is in the form of bitcoin if people and business establishments to the country i would go to would accept bitcoin as a means of payment.
roronoa zoro

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

Meskipun bitcoin nilainya naik ataupun turun bahkan cenderung stabil saya tetap menggunakan dan memakai bitcoin sebagai alat untuk berinvestasi.Dengan adanya bitcoin kita bisa bertumbuh dan berkembang di dunia mata uang digital yang semakin maju dan pesat pada teknologi sekarang ini.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:43:59 AM

I am pretty much interested to know how many people here uses bitcoin because of it's system, because of the anonymous and the security it provides, and because of the fact that it is really easy to transact over the internet, and there's no one who can just block your account(unlike paypal, a platform that provides an easy way to pay over the internet, but you rely on PayPal to keep your account open).

So, are you guys using bitcoin because of it's nature, or because it's a financial tool of making money?

of course I will still use bitcoin for all transactions on the internet I prefer to use bitcoin because with bitcoin transactions more secure and simple than using other currencies.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

I don’t really know, but one thing for sure is that if we are hundred, about fifty people or more will drop from Bitcoin. If you ask me, my answer is a YES, I will continue to make use of Bitcoin, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be considering the situation of the market, cause any single mistake I make will lead to loss which I wouldn’t like to take.
The fact is that the stable market value of the bitcoin is more than impossible sort of thing and that this will never happen. The only thing which we all know for now is that bitcoin and other crypto coins are volatile in nature and that their market values keep on fluctuating. I am afraid that investors will stop investing their money into bitcoin if it has got the stable market value in the future.
genology

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

Of course, I would. Bitcoin gives value and benefits to us. It gives us the power to transact anywhere and anytime. It makes you transfer payments all over the world without the hassle of processing.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:08:45 AM

I am not a wealthy person, so I use Bitcoin as a financial tool that helps me make a lot of money. If Bitcoin becomes stable, it may only be used by the wealthy to legalize and hide their assets from governments.But Bitcoin's technology is also a risk because it is something the government removes, anonymity is dangerous to the government.
I agree that anonymity is dangerous to government. In my personal opinion, I will still use bitcoin even the price  are stable for as long as bitcoin is useful in many things and make people convenient.
reynand

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

I will still use bitcoin..
Honestly, at first I only see bitcoin as a tool to mine money. But in the end I also use its anonymous system, using bitcoin as payment transaction.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:24:38 AM

I do expect bitcoin prices to be stable, I'm not a speculator that plays bitcoin prices in the short term, I am more enthusiastic about bitcoin functions as a single payment tool in the world. indeed many people are taking advantage of the unstable bitcoin prices, they buy at a cheap and sell it for a higher price to make a profit, but I do not do that, there is also just an investment that only save bitcoin in some time without trading, maybe i am one of them
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

Yes i would like to use bitcoin and i know that bitcoin is important for my business and it is the future currency so the price is not a matter to me i prefer bitcoin because of it's crypto nature and it is good to use bitcoin for the online payments and i will still use bitcoin if the price of bitcoin is stable and i have to hold this for the future because i know that it will highly using in the online market.

manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

I think using bitcoin as a tool for payment is great because I think bitcoin technology has very strong security and you can keep track of all existing transactions that make transactions more open and make people very trusting.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:50:30 PM

I don’t really know, but one thing for sure is that if we are hundred, about fifty people or more will drop from Bitcoin. If you ask me, my answer is a YES, I will continue to make use of Bitcoin, but that doesn’t mean I won’t be considering the situation of the market, cause any single mistake I make will lead to loss which I wouldn’t like to take.
The fact is that the stable market value of the bitcoin is more than impossible sort of thing and that this will never happen. The only thing which we all know for now is that bitcoin and other crypto coins are volatile in nature and that their market values keep on fluctuating. I am afraid that investors will stop investing their money into bitcoin if it has got the stable market value in the future.
Yeah, we really do not even need to be worrying or bothering ourselves over something that is impossible. Generally, market is volatile and there is nothing anyone can do about it, so as time goes on, we will still keep having a volatile market but an uncontrolled one.

However, stability for me is not even a problem even if we ever get to see that happen. The idea of making transactions from anywhere in the world easily makes it interesting and that is what would always make it fly.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Bitcoin was not banned nor illegal in my country but I never tried using my bitcoin as a mode for payment so i want to be honest at this moment I am attracted to butcoin because it is profitable or just what you've said it is a financial tool of making money ..

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Isaacck1

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Of course. I got engaged in bitcoin not just because of price fluctuation. For me it is just a bonus for the real use of bitcoin. The fast transactions is the real reason why I stayed in using bitcoin. I also want a scured way of storing money and bitcoin is the perfect currency for that. And also, almost all of my friends are using bitcoin and this is the mode of our money transactions. But of course, this is quite impossible, having a stable bitcoin.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

I will never stop holding and using bitcoin even if its price becomes stable some day, there are obviously many reasons to use it. One of the important reason to use bitcoin is its instant transfer nature, it doesn't take days amd weeks to recieve funds from overseas, it also has no limits on daily transactions
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:19:42 PM

For now I use bitcoin only for earning profit ( buy low, sell high). If we have stable bitcoin price we will use bitcoin for buying daily things , not for daily trading. Why will be better if price stable ? Example you get 0.12 BTC salary today worth $1000 and tomorrow will worth $800. That's why people don't take bitcoin serious right now.

If price would be stable, I will use bitcoin for spending daily for things I need.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

I am using bitcoin beside the price stability and up and down value of this currency and for the bitcoin lovers the price only not matters and the experts have foretasted this currency that this will grow more in this year and now the price is almost stable and the movements is not huge. and if the price  is stable and one shock comes in the market the stability will not stable then and the market will be disturbed and for the investors they have not to show the emotional attachment of them to the crypto.

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

I am using bitcoin beside the price stability and up and down value of this currency and for the bitcoin lovers the price only not matters and the experts have foretasted this currency that this will grow more in this year and now the price is almost stable and the movements is not huge. and if the price  is stable and one shock comes in the market the stability will not stable then and the market will be disturbed and for the investors they have not to show the emotional attachment of them to the crypto.
In fact, for the new users of Bitcoin's crypto currency today, it is possible to have a good stable earnings. And this is despite the fact that the price of Bitcoin has dropped dramatically. Nevertheless, the popularity of crypto currency will rise in the world, And the market will also stabilize, because bitcoin demand will also change for the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: