Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:47:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Biggest Electronics shop in Czech republic accepts now more cryptocurrencies.  (Read 323 times)
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:50:36 AM

How much higher is the price in this store for goods purchased for crypto currency, compared to the Fiat currencies? It is clear that this is a payment for volatility risks.
That is necessary because the transaction fee of crypto is still quite large. But this is a good sign for crypto types as more and more services and large corporations around the world accept crypto in commercial transactions. The future of cryptocurrency will also grow very strong in the future.
Agreed! News like this would show investors the reason to want to get in now when the night is still young. I believe there would be more to come in the long run, and the few ones taking the bold steps right now would be the ones to benefit most in the end.

It is impressive that countries like this actually see a good reason to improve their economy by allowing the use of cryptocurrency and with what the OP said about the shop being the biggest in the country, I really imagine, the impact it would have.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:41:58 AM

That's really a good news since another store is utilizing digital currencies as payment for their goods as well as their services. It would be nice if those doubters about bitcoin will realize that cryptocurrencies are indeed, real.

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

How much higher is the price in this store for goods purchased for crypto currency, compared to the Fiat currencies? It is clear that this is a payment for volatility risks.
That is necessary because the transaction fee of crypto is still quite large. But this is a good sign for crypto types as more and more services and large corporations around the world accept crypto in commercial transactions. The future of cryptocurrency will also grow very strong in the future.
Agreed! News like this would show investors the reason to want to get in now when the night is still young. I believe there would be more to come in the long run, and the few ones taking the bold steps right now would be the ones to benefit most in the end.

It is impressive that countries like this actually see a good reason to improve their economy by allowing the use of cryptocurrency and with what the OP said about the shop being the biggest in the country, I really imagine, the impact it would have.

Yes, i agree this is the best example for everybody in the side of the government in there country were it helps to boost there economic stability in providing easy and fast transaction payment were all people are cashless. In this high technology trends e-payment machine has a soon to be most effective ways in this fast growing economy and population.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

That's really cool, the biggest question would be, what the process is going to be?
I assume that you can't just enter the store and spend thousends of dollars in bitcoin, and you will need to declare where the money came from.
I don't know how Czech Republic react to cryopocurrencies, but I just can't believe that they let people spending their earnings without passing through any government's agency.
xaviervilla

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

Hello Everyone!

This will not be a world news. This will not be giant game changer. This will, however be a topic close to me as I am from the Czech republic.

For those who are totally unaware, Czech republic is a small country in the middle of Europe (sometimes called the heart of Europe). But we are one of the biggest BTC miners per head!

Even with all those recent news, Czech republic stays strong in the crypto markets, believing in the blockchain. This can be easily shown by our biggest e-shop with electronic. They started to accept BTC as a mean of payment last year and it has easily become one of the most popular payment options, especially for PC components (mostly for more mining).

The most recent news is, that the e-shop will accept LTC and DASH next! Those are awesome news! Why? It shows, that even in the bloody times for the crypto markets, the crpyto currencies are still used even in the mainstream shops somewhere around the world. Even if we are just a small country, we slowly, but steadily accept crypto in our everyday lifes.

Just wanted to share this bit of information with you guys, hope someone would fin it interesting! Smiley

Source of the information in Czech can be found here (google translate might do well with this article):
https://www.novinky.cz/internet-a-pc/462495-platba-bitcoiny-je-popularni-alza-zavadi-dalsi-virtualni-meny.html

Wow, this sure is a very great news not just for czech people that are into cryptos but for all of us that are crypto lovers and appreciate its innovations. This will certainly mean that it is really possible to be able to use crypto currencies with ease in buying what we need and not just bitcoins alone. I hope a lot of countries out there would also be doing the same after this great news. Having this happen would be almost like a dream come true.!
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

It is interesting, more and more countries with large shopping centers accept crypto as a form of payment, which will help the market go up and crypto is increasingly known as a solution. Alternative coin in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: