Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If People stop selling an Buying Bitcoin then what will be ?  (Read 154 times)
akashark (OP)

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:21:59 AM

Lots of negativity spreading over there.Look like, People are getting joy by spreading negativity about bitcoin. And, bitcoin price is decreasing I mean bitcoin price can't stand at a good amount. So, If people stop buy and sell bitcoin by hearing the negativity then what will be with bitcoin?

Sorry For My bad English, I am trying to improve actually  Cheesy

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

Lots of negativity spreading over there.Look like, People are getting joy by spreading negativity about bitcoin. And, bitcoin price is decreasing I mean bitcoin price can't stand at a good amount. So, If people stop buy and sell bitcoin by hearing the negativity then what will be with bitcoin?

If everyone starts to sell their bitcoin then the price will fall hardly because it is based on the supply and demand.BUt I don't think it will happen because the negativities are spreads by the whales to buy more coins for cheaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:28:30 AM

If this happens then bitcoin will lose it's value because you will kill the demand. Anyways this is very unlikley to happen because many services and merchants accept bitcoin and you can even get paid with it thus we actually use it as a medium to transfer value already, still it's small but at least we have something. Anyway people won't stop to buy it because you have many people that believe in it and other peoprl who like to gamble and see if they can get nice ROI.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

If people sell their bitcoins the price will decreased because of over supply in the market. If people sell and there us a huge demand in the market price atomatically increased. But just imagine if people Stop Buy and Sell bitcoin,i think market will die,it will not move or the bitcoin price become stable.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
zDNkfr9

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

When everyone stopped buying and selling Bitcoin, the price remained stable because there was no trading volume, but with everyone, everyone panicked and then chose to sell Bitcoin.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

If people stop buying and selling bitcoin mean there is no anytransaction in market.
No transaction is similar like bitcoin is zero value or at least stop at tje current price and useless to have bitcoin if nobody will buy ours.
Stop spreading FUD will help us to grow our capital.
Chuokie

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

If they will stop buying bitcoin, then I will wait for the price to cool down to its lowest price ever!! Then I'll buy ton of it, and Ill retry to open up this matter to the public, I'll just have to learn the process I needed to make it popular again.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

There is a similar topic in this section you just added "buying".

Anyways just for the fun of itbecause we all know this will not happen.  if all people stop buying and selling then the prize will freeze. It will never move even a single cent. Price of bitcoin are dependent on the exchanges.

The effect of it will be on the exchanges peoole who works there will lose their job since they do not have customers to cater to.

Also if the price will not move then we can not call it an investment. We invest hoping that the money we put in will defeat inflation. If the money is not growing then it is worst than placing your money in a bank.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:47:17 AM

Despite all the negative i'm fully aware that there's still positive news about bitcoin but if what you're saying happened then bitcoin will crashed it's value depends on supply and demand just imagine if it suddenly stop bitcoins value will crashed to, of course i think it's impossible to happen even with those negativity bitcoin will not gonna go down that easy.

as,kdhakuy69

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:42 AM

Although bitcoin will not happen, bitcoin may die because it does not exist when the supply and demand relationship does not exist.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:52:32 AM

The scenario you put forward is not actually feasible. The underlying fundamentals the drive prices involve the relationship between supply and demand. if people stop selling, then the price goes up as buyers outnumbers sellers. If buyers stop buying then the price goes down as sellers outnumber buyers. When buyers equal sellers we have equilibrium.

The fact is that in current day markets the scenario where both buyers and sellers stop transacting is not realistic. Speculators, with the help of algorithmic machines will jump in and look to profit from any imbalance in the market.

I think what you actually are trying to say is, if the negativity continues, and buyers stop buying...then what happens to BTC. The answer is that BTC will be sold down to a level where buyers are happy to reenter the market again. For something like BTC where there is no inherent value, the price can drop sharply and even go to zero. Other ssets such as real estate, cash, stocks, bonds ect have an inherent value, and as a result there is a level at which buyers will always jump in to pick up undervalued assets.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

if everyone stops buying bitcoin and tends to be a lot of negative issues about bitcoin then definitely bitcoin prices will be more destroyed because surely a lot of stuck at a very high price and make new players get panic.
nsasuiteb

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

BAILOUT

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:12:51 AM

That you say is almost impossible, even from the beginning, this was always like today, speculation etc. Otherwise there will be more stable market.

JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:13:29 AM

I think people won't give up bitcoins. imagine if everyone abandons the Euro dollars and other currencies.It's hard to imagine because it can't happen. Bitcoin is a convenient means of payment. If all of a sudden start to sell bitcoin EN masse it will mean that the supply exceeds the demand. In this case, the price of bitcoin can drop sharply.The reverse process can occur when demand exceeds supply.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 214

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:15 AM

awts what kind of mind do you have sorry do not offend but i use my freedom to speach, your saying bitcoin goes to stop operation and die, but that is impossible from your imagination mind, do not relay to the fake news just study and learn the impprtance of bitcoin movement as virtual crypto currency. stop selling and buying  erase in your mind beceuse the crypto trading are continue to run and people working buy and sell bitcoin and altcoins.

voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

If suddenly ordinary people stop selling bitcoin ,the owners of large volumes of bitcoin will come to the market and start selling their BTC.
Price will go down and the nerves of other market participants will not stand.
  And everything will be back to square one.
  It is a market and it has its own laws, honed by decades.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

Saying negativity and bad impression on bitcoin was not help to those who want to invest and to those new in the world of bitcoin but if we explain properly why bitcoin was falling down and soon to rising up that was good idea because falling down of bitcoin was not the reason bitcoin was dieng but i think it is preparation for the soon rising and some of big time investor was always here at bitcoin so no worries about that.
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

In fact,I believe that bitcoin is worth a lot. It should cost me 1,000 bucks, I guess.So price ,which is now very expensive.Well, bad reviews will always be,it is the opinion of people
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:52 AM

That will never happen. The price of all cryptocurrencies is not stable it is true. But if you take for statistics a period of 1 year, you will see a stable growth. Such a currency can not be forgotten. There will always be those who want to buy this asset. Art objects do not lose their value for many centuries. Worse than bitcoin?
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:54:52 AM

That's unlikely to happen. The market is based on supply and demand, every day new people buy bitcoin. then with every negative news run to sell it, as they are afraid to lose all their savings.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: