Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If People stop selling an Buying Bitcoin then what will be ?  (Read 154 times)
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

If they are going to get bitcoin, it's a good idea to decide whether or not you continue to trade bitcoin as long as I'm going to keep what I am buying bitcoin, especially where bitcoin is below the amount. timely turnaround and bitcoin.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:58:00 AM

Lots of negativity spreading over there.Look like, People are getting joy by spreading negativity about bitcoin. And, bitcoin price is decreasing I mean bitcoin price can't stand at a good amount. So, If people stop buy and sell bitcoin by hearing the negativity then what will be with bitcoin?
Sorry For My bad English, I am trying to improve actually  Cheesy
Whenever there are bad news or if there are people that starts spreading FUDs, that will make investors to go panic and of course sell their Bitcoins, that will cause huge drop in price of Bitcoin, but always remember that there are people that will always buy when there is a dip because they see it as an opportunity, so it is very unlikely that people will stop buying or investing in Bitcoin. But it is still possible, if all people will lose their interest on buying cryptocurrencies, of course Bitcoin will drop to its lowest point, but I'm not thinking about it because there are countries that already legalized the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, which makes the market more stronger.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

Bad image of bitcoin in the market is due to many investor who wants to buy are trying to destruct bitcoin by spreading negativity so people holding bitcoin will get panic and sell their bitcoin in low price.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

Lots of negativity spreading over there.Look like, People are getting joy by spreading negativity about bitcoin. And, bitcoin price is decreasing I mean bitcoin price can't stand at a good amount. So, If people stop buy and sell bitcoin by hearing the negativity then what will be with bitcoin?

As far as I know, the spread of knowledge about Bitcoin and the start of price increase of Bitcoin started when a magazine was published about Bitcoin being used for buying drugs of some sort (if I recall correctly, it's marijuana). So spreading negativity about Bitcoin will not stop Bitcoin. Well, FUD makes the price decrease but this is just temporary.

IF ever there's no demand for Bitcoin then Bitcoin is as good as dead. Bitcoin is community-driven without the community then there's no point it being existed.
fatirborju

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:48:51 AM

in Bitcoin trading it is much more like buying and selling goods online that is BUY and SELL, so I think if there is no BUY and SELL then Bitcoin will not exist anymore because in bitcoin world there must be BUY and SELL...
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:54:30 AM

If no one buy and sell bitcoin the price will not move. FUD news are everywhere and it can really affect the price of bitcoin, FUD news can easily corrupt the mind of newbies. We cannot prevent it but over time bitcoin will still prevail and will remain on top.
Nguyenhieu123123123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

The price will be stabilize but this is unreality because rich people can make money from this market.It will not be died for whatever reasons.Keep in mind that you invest in blockchain technology not only about bitcoin which is one of the most factors can change the world.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:57:52 AM

If people stop selling btc when there are negative news than the price would be stable and the FUD won`t affect the price of it this much as it happens today.
jinzixin8682@163.com

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

Which price will go down, leading to panic. Maybe the price will be zero
Grimjhow

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

that's almost impossible, When everyone stops buying and selling Bitcoin, there is no transaction on the market, what will happen? will the bitcoin price go down? can be yes or no. I think the bitcoin price will be stable Grin
mari12

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:26:36 PM

If people stopped buying and selling bitcoins then the price would go down, it will lose all value and go back to zero because it's humans that give it it's value.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: