Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS SCAM - SUPPO vs IVAN ON TECH  (Read 1410 times)
L0naaa (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:51:24 AM

Suppo's shilling credits vs Ivan on tech - entertaining video here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNzos1xcObY&t=3s
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:20:17 AM

Potential investors, CS fans and newcomers:
Give 20 minutes from your time researching about credits before you invest your money on this project.
This is a well-organized scam.
Dont trust their supporters here as some of them are bots and some are early birds who are seeing their x6 profit decreasing and they are panicked.
Give some time getting knowledge for your investment.

Ivan on tech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPKbbrt4P0s&t

1st research
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico

http://textuploader.com/dxu2c

2nd research
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-code-review-credits-f6c42c3f6f80

Specifically about their new video release
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85btx8/commentary_of_credits_second_alpha_test_post/

An example that ethereum can achieve 1.5+ mln TPS on similar pointless conditions.
https://medium.com/@suchi.blackwing/cryptocurrency-scaling-ethereum-to-1-5-million-tps-cd10f5e3f7cc

Fake and scam partnerships
AITERNIS - scam
Cryptogaule.fr - contains a virus be careful when you visit this site
messengerbank
https://np.reddit.com/r/credits/comments/85rd9g/fake_and_scam_partnerships_the_cringe_with_this/

You can also watch their scam ico promoter Suppoman as he made few videos of them that created a hype.
Watch this clown and then you judge yourself which one you think brings value on the crypto industry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-62JOnpJutI&t=

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/85ao9f/suppoman_advised_his_followers_to_get_into_the/

here you can see their bots and fake accounts working.

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

For now I prefer to support this project instead of listening to those fudster too, it's my money and my time anyway I have seen the interview and check the team composition and I believe they will not ruin their reputation with this accusations let's see how it goes when they launch their platform. And I believe in that proj and keep these coins and I think after some time everything will be fine and the coin will grow.

Check previous pages too so you can get a conclusion about how their "professional" marketerS work creating a hype every time.

The only thing they have is a pdf they created which they called it whitepaper and a video that shows transactions between 2 nodes running on same computer with zero network latency due to hyper-v.

Be cautious guys.
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:23:32 AM

I still do hold on to the CS coins
I do not know why the community that formed seemed so strong and made me believe
Credits succeeded in reaching hardcap in a short period of time, and that's for sure the smart contributors and the thousands
is it possible, thousands of people will be deceived and not careful about token sale results of Credits?
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

I still do hold on to the CS coins
I do not know why the community that formed seemed so strong and made me believe
Credits succeeded in reaching hardcap in a short period of time, and that's for sure the smart contributors and the thousands
is it possible, thousands of people will be deceived and not careful about token sale results of Credits?
Take some time and read the articles. Then decide if you want to hold or sell so you can take the profit.
Its always like this with scams. Many people loose money.
Be careful next time and get more knowledge before you invest your money. There are a lot of scammers out there.
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:01:04 AM

Wow, you have interesting facts here. When I first saw this project, I interested in the idea and community.
But I still doubt when they reached hard cap. Well, if this is all true, I can say this is a professional scammer.

cheus

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

Facepalm)
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:43:34 AM

Facepalm)

Well, honestly I am neutral here. I just want to know your all arguments from both sides. This is important for me because I starting to do some list of what characteristic scam ICO. I hope this discussion ended well for both sides.

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:45:49 AM

Suppo's shilling credits vs Ivan on tech - entertaining video here  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNzos1xcObY&t=3s
really ?? yes we must be cautious with the credits project, credits team already respond about this video so that make investors still believe in this credits project.
credits team have realeased a video about alpha test platform, the test results show credits able to run more than 480k TPS (Transaction Per second), I think this results very amazing
MetaMod

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:41:30 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2018, 05:52:18 AM by MetaMod

You are the guy who are destroying the reputation of CREDITS from the yesterday,they didnt scam people,did they abandoned the investors? didnt notice they run away because they are active in telegram group? whats your shit?? does it changed the fact that credits are going to surpass those existing tokens and coins in the market?

get a life you may want to close your fist and then punch your face  Grin
the developers and team are doing their job are you a competitor or what?
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

You are the guy who are destroying the reputation of CREDITS from the yesterday,they didnt scam people,did they abandoned the investors? didnt notice they run away because they are active in telegram group? whats your shit?? does it changed the fact that credits are going to surpass those existing tokens and coins in the market?

get a life you may want to close your fist and then punch your face  Grin
the developers and team are doing their job are you a competitor or what?

Im the guy who tries to destroy scammers. Better get used to me.
Scammers are hurting this industry years now and every newcomer here is getting scammed by pathetic human beings as you and greedy scammers you support.
Its not since yesterday mister. We are here many days warning newcomers.
You and every other "investor" that is scared for his investment should sh*t up and make things clear for these scammers.
If you have something valuable to comment about our accusations we are all ears.
But as always you just say pretty words about credits and about how much im getting paid and im a competitor and some bullsh*t like this because there is nothing to defend yourselves.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:51:18 AM

Wow, you have interesting facts here. When I first saw this project, I interested in the idea and community.
But I still doubt when they reached hard cap. Well, if this is all true, I can say this is a professional scammer.

They are trying with fake accounts to create a hype as back then with suppoman the ico clown who gets paid to promote any sh*ty ico.
They are using bots too. Pathetic partners and some of them are even scammers too.

Facepalm)

Well, honestly I am neutral here. I just want to know your all arguments from both sides. This is important for me because I starting to do some list of what characteristic scam ICO. I hope this discussion ended well for both sides.

cheus is one of the team so dont apologize on him. He is trying every day to create a hype so newcomers get in. They have no value to present thats why they are trying with any marketing method to convince newcomers to join.

Its good you are creating a list with the characteristic of the scams.
If you need some help you can send me.
Chiyoko

Activity: 305

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:54:22 AM

Please read always the article, because the scam is always there where ever you go, if you are there in this situation, be careful always.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

What are you doing? Why did you just tell us after they've walked this far?

I think credits have grown very well to this day, we can not easily believe your statement here. We wait and see, whether your statement is true or not.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

Yes your right and they now how to scam the people that didn't read all the need and the project of what you inter be careful and make more knowledge to make succesful.

Xelpherpolis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:02:42 AM

Many people don't do any research projects before investing in the ICO. They are bribed by beautiful pictures on the website and fictitious figures of fundraising. This is initially the wrong approach. Be careful before investing!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:40 AM

What are you doing? Why did you just tell us after they've walked this far?

I think credits have grown very well to this day, we can not easily believe your statement here. We wait and see, whether your statement is true or you alone are crazy.

If you check the official announcement page we are there long time warning newcomers.
You will also see there the fake accounts and the bots they use to create a hype.

BayAgapito

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:07:26 AM

Scammers are hurting this industry years now and every newcomer here is getting scammed by pathetic human beings as you and greedy scammers you support.
You and every other "investor" that is scared for his investment should sh*t up and make things clear for these scammers.
If you have something valuable to comment about our accusations we are all ears.
But as always you just say pretty words about credits and about how much im getting paid and im a competitor and some bullsh*t like this because there is nothing to defend yourselves.
Let the people or the community be the judges,if the coin or project didnt succeed well thanks for your warnings,but if the coin has succeed so be it.Do not let your willingness to warn be like you are just spreading FUDs,let them know the truth because the voice of the people will always be heard no matter what lies they are saying the truth will always come.

Stop the hate bro,i have heard you guys are from the competitor's developer team.
You could help each other to create a better coin or project.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Many people don't do any research projects before investing in the ICO. They are bribed by beautiful pictures on the website and fictitious figures of fundraising. This is initially the wrong approach. Be careful before investing!
Exactly.
Thats why its always wise we share some thoughts with newcomers. This will help the industry so scammers can be avoided.
Also it creates value as people will invest in legit projects and no scammers.
efey399

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

These ranks for crypto currencies are the most popular coin Credits. there is intense demand and the price rises above it. The project is very good. it will come to better places in the coming years.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

Let the people or the community be the judges,if the coin or project didnt succeed well thanks for your warnings,but if the coin has succeed so be it.Do not let your willingness to warn be like you are just spreading FUDs,let them know the truth because the voice of the people will always be heard no matter what lies they are saying the truth will always come.

Stop the hate bro,i have heard you guys are from the competitor's developer team.
You could help each other to create a better coin or project.
Hate for shouting down scammers? Are you for real?
As i said IF you have something valuable to add EXCEPT talking about FUD, competitors and sh*ts like that, then we can hear you.
If NOT then the FACTS talk and not scammers.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: