Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:34:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about Ethereum?  (Read 172 times)
Lumberjack1935

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:44:51 AM

Ethereum in my opinion is one of the greatest inventions in the world since the internet, even more impactful and important in the long run than the internet itself. It is an improved and smarter blockchain because it stores not only values ​​and transactions, but also specific programming codes and instructions.
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:52:49 AM

Fast transaction speeds and literally all of altcoins can be used to purchase ETH. I like its versatility.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 05:55:41 AM by BLAST2MARS

Fast transaction speeds and literally all of altcoins can be used to purchase ETH. I like its versatility.

I don't agree on the fast transaction. It was tested when CryptoKitties came out and people are all disappointed and angry because it clogged the network and they can't transact or if they want, it would cost them too much. I only like it because  I use it to buy on ICO.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:18:59 AM

ethereum has a better future than bitcoin. I really like the many eth conveniences that I know in eth.

Yes even though the eth is always down than bitcoin but eth is still strong and not very down.

Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:29:33 AM

What do you like best about Ethereum?
Good smartcontract? Have good future in ico industry? easier to move?

What I like in Ethereum is that  they have a good buy support and don't  let the value go down. It is also the fir st smart contract that is already been tested by time like bitcoin. It is one of the best long term investment so far 2nd to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: