Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I multiply bitcoins?  (Read 527 times)
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

You have to play the high risk game and invest in lowmarket cap cryptos to increase your bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

To multiply Bitcoin you need to convert it into a liquid cryptocurrency where you can afford a large number of cryptocurrency and conduct trades. Money is made on volumes...
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:23 AM

The easiest way to multiply your bitcoin is to keep on investing every month and hold on it for at least 2years. Holding on can help you maximize your holdings. Or if you are a risk taker trade it with good altcoins since most of the altcoins are being traded with bitcoin.
Merugu

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:15:37 AM

For me when the market price is low you can make your investment, by buying bitcoin for me it is very easy to earn profits by trading in the market to get a very good profit.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

There are so many way to multiply your Bitcoin but each way has it own risk. For example, gambling is the fastest way to multiply your Bitcoin but it's the most risky way, you can lose everything in just 1 minute. For now, I think trading is the best choice for everyone, not so risky, also really fast but trading skills are not easy to learn, with this way you have to spend a lot of time to be able to earn.

AmiranAbdul

Activity: 156

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:28:38 AM

Hello guys, with the current situations of market can we share some little few tips on how to  possibly multiply our bitcoin portfolio without engaging in any ponzi scheme??? Wink
Sitting on one bitcoin to do it is unreal, but to withdraw money and try something new for profit or other coins or projects then yes, until the end of the year everything is possible.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:53:44 AM

Hello guys, with the current situations of market can we share some little few tips on how to  possibly multiply our bitcoin portfolio without engaging in any ponzi scheme??? Wink
You should start with buying low and then wait for the price to go high so you could gain and multiply your profit. But for now it is very difficult to gain profit since price was down a bit but you just have to hold it more until you see the desired price you want to gain a good profit.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:05:43 PM

The best way is to buy more since it's on bearish market you can get your additional bitcoin at cheaper price or you will explore your luck at day trading with your existing bitcoin and trade it to good altcoins then hold until the price goes up. Anyway nothing is easy in cryptocurrency as you need to have knowledge and experience to excel in this high risk technology.
Julen

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:11:05 PM

buy low (as in not now as it's between resistance points), wait for it to go up, as soon as it's struggling to beat a resistance point (there's several levels that tend to come back, look em up, over the last weeks it's been ranging between 8.8 and 12k), tether out and wait for btc to drop to the lower resistance point again.  sell tether for btc and repeat.

do note though that in the case btc breaks the resistance point and you tethered out before, you will be stuck with tether and will have to wait to be able to buy again.  i ussually wait until the trend has started which means i'm missing out on some percentages but the risk is smaller that way (it's still there obviously as i can not predict the market).  It's a slow proces as you only buy/sell once a week or so and if you're late it means you have to wait a cycle (or switch to altcoins)
jashley

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

You have to play the high risk game and invest in lowmarket cap cryptos to increase your bitcoin.

Yes this one is right. Try to find altcoins that has a low market cap and have a low circulating supply but that's not all ofcourse because you have to search if those altcoins are really good if has a roadmap, projects, great team and active community behind them. Goodluck to everyone.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

You need to trade alts. The price of some altcoins grows much faster than the price of bitcoin, so you need to be able to use this fact. Just buy altcoins at the bottom and sell at a higher price. Theoretically everything is very simple. But I can't say the same about the practice Wink

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:43:02 PM

I think most people underestimate the importance of keeping the amount of BTC one has intact, most people due to their trading activities have lost half or more of their BTC holding, remember 21 million is fixed and alot of people are demanding for this, there will be a time soon that holding 1 BTC will be a huge ask.
cryptorobbo

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 03:03:45 PM

When price is about to drop, sell your coins and buy the dips, when the price is about to rise, buy coins with fiat. Simple rule of trading.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:13:55 PM

Trading is one way, but only if you're good at it. It depends what the markets are doing - sometimes trading is easy, sometimes it's harder.
At the moment I would just advise patience. Hold and wait for better conditions.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:34:05 PM

When price is about to drop, sell your coins and buy the dips, when the price is about to rise, buy coins with fiat. Simple rule of trading.
That's the basic rule when we wanted to grow our btc. Just buy coins at lower price then for us to earned big or atleast profit we have to wait to earned profit. So to multiply our bitcoin we have ways to follow usually trading in btc and altcoin these could increase our profit.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

The only way is to trade your Bitcoins to Altcoins but ofcourse before you do that you have to study first and deeply search what is trading all the basic technical analysis, fundamental analysis, indicators and many more for you to earn more Bitcoin because if you will not there is a high possibility that you will lose your bitcoin or your money.

This is nice advice, you must study the Technical Analysis first, although sometimes the price is unexpected because of good or bad news, but Technical Analysis can help us predict the normal condition.
nitrousteam

Activity: 154
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:12:49 PM
Merited by Minnie1928 (2)

If you have bitcoin now I suggest you invest on a potential ICO rather than keep your BTC. Or you can trade. Short trades gives you more profit. Doubling of capital is not guaranteed there depends on how you handle your trades.

Potential ICO is quite risky if not researched and analyzed enough. I was a part of the potential ICO some time ago. I have also invested some amount of the money in it ( low investment - pff). I expected big profit in a long term. I forgot to say that I invested in the very starts when the project when it was still in pre - ICO phase. I won't mention which project it was but will mention that in the middle of the campaign developers packed the bags and run off to the "Neverland".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Point of what am I saying is that ICOs, even if they can offer you a nice profit; are quite risky if not researched thoroughly and even then you can lose your invested money in contrary to the Bitcoin investment which is actually safe and you can earn a nice profit ( not much) when the value goes up if you are buying the BTC in a dumping phases.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Akramovkomer

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:19:42 PM

learn technical analysis and trading on Bitmex. Margin trading can make good money. I have a friend with $ 2000 earned 1500 for a couple of days
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:25:50 PM

Try taking short profit from arbitrate, by now it's difficult to gain multiple coins in short time, by trading surely it have high risk, but if you having good signal, you can take it. Usually, when price starting increasing i do buying pair ETH/DASH, then when bitcoin going to fall, i will convert it to DASH/BTC.
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

What is a ponzi scheme? sorry I'm still fairly new so not yet know about this, therefore I have not been able to give a tip how to multiply your bitcoin portfolio without getting involved in any ponzi scheme.   Huh
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: