Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Best Altcoin Wallet For Mobile With Multicurrency Support  (Read 132 times)
btccrusher (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

I know there are many wallets for Android and IOS which is easy to use and safe. Coinomi is a good choice for Android users. This is just my personal choice and I wanted to know which wallet do you use on your mobile, why?

Coinomi is the best altcoin wallet. Coinomi supports many altcoins that no other wallet does. It has a build in exchange too.

Supported Coins (132!!):
Sorry I can't list all the names of the coin, go here to see the list https://coinomi.com/#supported-coins
Here is a screenshot of the beginning of the list:

Most major coins are on the list.

Wallet type: Cold storage, encrypted
Android: Yes
iOS: Yes - Beta mode
Built-in exchange: Yes
Ease of use: Very easy, lightweight
Safety: Very Good
Open source: Yes

Source:
https://coinomi.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bakiak78

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 03:23:26 PM

I use Xapo, the list can be bitcoin free, there is a bonus referral, there is a vault wallet, of course safe.
xapo wallet also has advantages in terms of bonus bitcoin faucet, instant withdraw, many sites bitucin faucet prefer the member who list using wallet xapo, because there will be bonus and more in priority when do withdraw to xapo wallet them.
Coinomi

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

I know there are many wallets for Android and IOS which is easy to use and safe. Coinomi is a good choice for Android users. This is just my personal choice and I wanted to know which wallet do you use on your mobile, why?

Coinomi is the best altcoin wallet. Coinomi supports many altcoins that no other wallet does. It has a build in exchange too.

Supported Coins (132!!):
Sorry I can't list all the names of the coin, go here to see the list https://coinomi.com/#supported-coins
http://www.auplod.com/u/dpualoa57ed.png

Source:

Well thank you very much, sir Smiley
torai

Activity: 434
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:25:17 PM

I use Eidoo and imToken, both of them are checked on practice and work pretty well. Concerning Coinomi I can hear for the first time but I also would like to try.
angelitto74

Activity: 10
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:38:54 AM

Coinomi was one of the first multiasset wallets, 4 years before Eidoo, and has been battle tested since. Our ETH dApps support was added in 2015.. Smiley
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:03:10 PM

You are right. I give the trophy to Coinomi but Freewallet is also good. While Coinomi does the same thing a MEW wallet does with erc20 enablement and still maintains a list of the regular coins, Freewallet does not list tokens. That's the beat there.

Coinomi was one of the first multiasset wallets, 4 years before Eidoo, and has been battle tested since. Our ETH dApps support was added in 2015.. Smiley
Eidoo does not have the advantage of Coinomi for it lists only Ether blockchain tokens.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:00 AM

I use Xapo, the list can be bitcoin free, there is a bonus referral, there is a vault wallet, of course safe.
xapo wallet also has advantages in terms of bonus bitcoin faucet, instant withdraw, many sites bitucin faucet prefer the member who list using wallet xapo, because there will be bonus and more in priority when do withdraw to xapo wallet them.
Yes, I have heard about xapo. Never used it, but people say it’s a good wallet to keep multiple crypto currencies. Those are some really good advantages such as having vault to look in your amount for some period of time, so they are not lose during hack or attack, bonus referral and bitcoin faucet. Who doesn’t wanna earn some extra bucks by just referring some people and also by collecting free bitcoins. Instant withdrawal is also a key thing, but its common in most of the wallets now.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

coinomi is easy to understand, it looks also friendly, I have long used it and coinomi the right choice and safe if you want to try and use it in your smart phone.

Wow, this is great info support many major coin also support token erc-20, i will try this application. For me i use many mobile application like blockchain, Electroneum, Xapo, Bitcoinwhite, and many more but so hard if we want to check total balance. And this application what i needed
yes, you need to try it, because coinomi supports token eth.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:38:51 AM

I am also waiting for a new wallet that is supposed to add FIAT as well and that one is ETHOS. I have some ETHOS tokens as well and keeping them for the longer term, but I would like to see how the wallet will be integrated and with FIAT, which for anyone travelling abroad and also at home, would find that wallet very useful. S that's what I am waiting to try out at the moment. I hope that it will work the way it is intended as it will have many tools for your portfolio and asset management as well.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:13:05 AM

Supported Coins (132!!):

Source:
I have heard from many people about exodus wallet. It has multiple crypto currencies and is one of the most secure desktop wallet for storing crypto currencies. The look is quite good and it operates pretty smooth. The private keys are also not exposed. I have heard quite much about coinomi too. It also has an inbuilt exchange and support pretty many coins.

Coinomi is also known to support many forks that occur. So I guess coinomi is also pretty great. By the way I use coinpayments. It is also a good wallet and has additional feature of vault to secure your funds, so they are not lost during attack or are not hacked.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:45:48 AM

Yes Coinomi is really great wallet for altcoin as it supports many altcoins and give you full access to your coins  (private keys).

Also it has mobile apps which is smooth but sometime we have to refresh it to get real holding of our coins.  I am using this wallet without any problem and making successful transfers.

Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

In my opinion, Jaxx is the best choice, jaxx is a software wallet that supports many of the leading cryptocurrency coins including Ethereum. The wallet is readily available on:

Android (mobile and tablet)
iOS (mobile and tablet)
OS X
Windows
Linux
Chrome (extension)
There's also a hardware wallet coming soon.

Designed with the end-user in mind, the wallet is simple to use and has an intuitive interface that even a beginner holder should have no problem figuring out.
With Jaxx, the power is entirely in your hands. All of the keys are created on your local device and are never sent to any servers. Because of this, there is no way for the company to access your funds. Jaxx also avoids collecting any personal information, and you don’t have to provide any verification to use the wallet. For crypto-enthusiasts who value privacy, this is a wonderful thing. On top of that, the code for the Jaxx wallet is auditable to anyone. This brings a level of trust to the community because any person can audit their codebase and surface any issues or loopholes. Jaxx emphasizes that to prevent malicious copycats, their code is not open source. However, the level of transparency they provide should be enough to give the company your trust. 

Overall: With a clean interface and complete control over your wallet keys, Jaxx is a great option to store your cryptocurrency. The wallet has more security than a purely online option but has more vulnerabilities than a hardware wallet.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:15:32 PM

Xapo is a very good wallet. But it only supports bitcoins. It's not a multi-currency wallet. The support service of this wallet works terribly. Now all have problems but worse service than xapo I have not seen anywhere else. I can list a lot of shortcomings, but I hope it's temporary. Someday the owners of this wallet will remember that the support of the project is an important part.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: