Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEO is a joke  (Read 471 times)
BenjamincrJudy002

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:11:39 AM

so what is the best blockchain???
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:47:20 PM

Neo first look promising but with the way things are going, they are letting there investors down..

I believe that NEO is a very good project that is far from any jokes. Ethereum is also great cryptocurrency. Make your own conclusions, sure, watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDP9B4G5mIU
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

Neo is a very promising coin that must be kept in the currency portfolio. As in the case of ether, smart contracts based on this coin are different, both good and bad. But the very project of NEO is very good, and it is very promising. Personally, I'm waiting for growth in Q2, and there is good hope for it.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:00:00 PM

Neo is a very promising coin that must be kept in the currency portfolio. As in the case of ether, smart contracts based on this coin are different, both good and bad. But the very project of NEO is very good, and it is very promising. Personally, I'm waiting for growth in Q2, and there is good hope for it.

Since the errors they found on the blocks of NEO's ICO project op has been discussing this. I am not very much aware of altcoin creation and etc. I have seen one press release from the founder of ethereum vitalik butterian, he says that NEO gives good competition to them. I have takes this word as the NEO is doing good like them. When we are getting the error in block. How we can taken NEO, just like shit only bro.
uzurik

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

I have had no problems with NEO ever! I think the news is not true!
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:29:45 PM

o, I wouldn't say that NEO is a joke, it is a alpha of great chineese crypto project. They are testing all the blockchain features and soon the will release the beta of their national cryptocurrency with a lot of smart features. Probably it will be not NEO, cause neo is not so powerful, and in that case yeah - that is a joke. BUT look how other jokes growing and making good profit. By the way, our life is also a joke. Shocked
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:14:17 PM

Advertise your favorite coin but it is stupid and not professional to pour mud on other platforms. You really like Waves, OK, it's your choice. I like NEO and Ether. However, I will never allow myself to say that Waves is a bad choice. Hey, dude, be kinder and more loyal.
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

There are lots of FUD around against NEO nowadays. I just can't understand people where were they while those ICOs launched? No one said anything while ICOs launched and now lots of people appeared from somewhere and saying  NEO had problems on past  when the people which FUDs were calm. I'm not NEO holder and not fun of it but I don't like this unfair fudding thing. You guys are terrible

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:29:49 PM

www.bitcoinfuji.com says

Many block errors in past ICOs using NEO
Wake up bitches.

ETH is also a lemon

Tron is another lemon. The list goes on

No big investors will take you bitches seriously, your fooling yourselves.

Waves is the most compliant and fastest blockchain: Bitcoinfuji is on Waves and is

A bitcoin reboot that will migrate to another blockchain eventually after the dust settles!

Great founders are what you should follow: Bitcoinfuji!

Give it time, usually the coins that show the least potential will give us the biggest surprises. Never underestimate NEO, its a very well known project.
hihelen

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:32:11 PM

I personally believe in NEO, it just very slow in development. It should accelerate in order not to lose loyal supporters
ceferov

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:58:59 PM

I personally believe in NEO, it just very slow in development. It should accelerate in order not to lose loyal supporters

Look NEO 1 year chart and look what they have done in one year. Check them after rebranding and how much work they have done in a year. It's one of most speedy projects around

https://www.ETH2X.com - Multiplayer roulette gambling platform.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: