Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:17:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MFCoin & Freeland  (Read 23057 times)
Nocake

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

In my opinion this is a very brave move from the creators. Such people as them will lead the future; People who are able to think out of the box of today's reality, which is not very pleasant for living. With such an enthusiastic team I am sure the project will reach its goal. Good luck! Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenmoon2

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Cool project, but what is a virtual state?

The virtual state of Freeland is the same state as any other existing one, whether recognized or not. The global difference is that it is organized on a newly-discovered territory: in the infosphere. There is no logical reason to deny that this territory exists. There is no reason to deny that social and economic relations between people can technically be built in it according to different rules than ever before.
AltScope

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

Cool project, but what is a virtual state?

The virtual state of Freeland is the same state as any other existing one, whether recognized or not. The global difference is that it is organized on a newly-discovered territory: in the infosphere. There is no logical reason to deny that this territory exists. There is no reason to deny that social and economic relations between people can technically be built in it according to different rules than ever before.

just take a left at the wardrobe and watch out for lions

kongresan

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:22:56 PM

For me the most attractive is idea of self regulated society and decision making mechanism:

"All the decisions in Freeland are being taken by its citizens by means of qualified majority (not less than 2/3 of votes). At the same time, in any voting the question is put binary and has no more than two answers to avoid manipulation. Each vote counts as one regardless of the voter’s social status. If none of the two solutions gained 2/3 of votes, both options shall be considered potentially rational and shall be polished till the agreed decision is taken in favor of one of them"

It means that each of citizens will have influence on all important things in life of their country, it will help to avoid stupid or selfish laws. Looking forward to to see it in real life, not just on paper.
abanamat

Activity: 274
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Scrypt algo  Embarrassed
logvas

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/VdGvngl.png

In August 2017 we've launched the project MFCoin & Freeland — a platform for serving virtual states, offline social networks with financial mechanisms).
We decided not to launch ICO, because the main idea was to collect the knowledge and solutions, and then move forward step-by-step.

https://mfcoin.net

MANIFESTO OF FREELAND

The modus operandi of most jurisdictions today is in a state of harsh crisis or even stagnation. Change is unlikely since all those systems are too rigid. However, the world around us is changing rapidly. Our idea is as simple: to create our own virtual jurisdiction with a totally new society and up-to-date means of management and control. In the long run, we could even get rid of this stagnant system throughout the whole planet and create a new one called Freeland.

The aforementioned idea has been occupying the minds of the best sophists for centuries but was technically chimerical. Any jurisdiction is run by the most ancient and inefficient tool ever – people. The only operating link between them is absolute subordination which entails corruption and crisis. Nowadays, the total failure of such a system has proven itself: most innovative technological solutions in all branches of activity are being generated outside of state control (EVs, drones, alternate network protocols, blockchain technology, crypto-currency, car-sharing, crowdfunding, social networks, just to mention a few).

Change is only possible if a new form of e-agreement is introduced for everyone, the so-called Public Agreement. The idea of such a treaty has been floating around for a while, however, it was technically impossible to implement it before. We are creating a virtual jurisdiction outside the bounds of existing jurisdictions but with the prospect of possible interaction with them. Therefore, in due course we will have to change the status of the virtual jurisdiction so it becomes a territorial one in the framework of the current international law.

https://mfcoin.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/pdf-file-format-symbol.svg

WHITE PAPER

https://i.imgur.com/bPMyW8t.png

MFCOIN — CRYPTOCURRENCY OF FREELAND

https://mfcoin.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/MFCOIN.svg

WHAT IS MFCOIN?

Protection mechanism: Proof-of-Work
Hashing algorithm: scrypt.
Block time: 5 minutes.
Reward for the new found block: 50 MFC.
Elimination of reward: every 400.000 blocks.
Total number of coins: 50.000.000 MFC
Blockchain Explorer

On 10th of March 2018

20266                             114559                62016
Non-zero MFC-wallets        Transactions           Blocks

BUY MFCOIN

At the moment MFC can be exchanged for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etherium and other cryptocurrencies directly from Freeland.
Also you can buy it on Stocks.exchange
For purchases via bank cards, PayPal and other payment system to make a request to info@mfcoin.net

MINING MFCOIN

Mining MFC can be executed with the equipment of your own or by renting hashing power for mining.
Freeland has its own public MFCoin mining pool

ROADMAP

https://i.imgur.com/ZqCoORV.png

WHO IS MR. FREEMAN?

https://i.imgur.com/2bfsLrW.png

Animated character Mr. Freeman is an absolutely virtual person with more than 30 millions audience, in some way a digital messiah, bearing the main meaning – a person is free in itself, freedom does not need to be acquired, it must be simply realised. It was Freeman’s ideas in 2010 that led to the realisation of the need to create an extraterritorial (virtual) state for the formation of Ideal Democracy, a self-regulating society capable of forming effective self-government tools. Thanks to Freeman, the understanding of the word “freedom” was reported to millions of people. Today Freeman comes out with his public stance into the world. It will be one of the most important symbols and horns of Freeland.

Official Mr.Freeman Youtube channel (English)

FOLLOW US

https://i.imgur.com/OYnSXPP.png

alximix1

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:46:48 PM

Sometimes pictures in this topic are loading as slowly as if the servers are in Ukraine. Have you tested this with different devices?
subacid

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:25:59 AM

Very intresting project. All informartion that I know about it tell that this project is project of a future
fmboyzz

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:49:43 AM

I have joined the bounty. Let's see if it's work. If I get, then I'll continue doing bounty tasks. Also, it depends on how many time it takes to get paid for a task.
kongresan

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:51:31 AM

Scrypt algo  Embarrassed

The aim of the project is -  to create a virtual state of Freeland with MFC as a currency. So scrypt was chosen because of varaety of ready solutions that can be used to reach the goal (build Freeland) and not to invent a bicycle once again. MFC by it self is not a goal.
Sergey30 (OP)

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:58:02 AM

Scrypt algo  Embarrassed

The aim of the project is -  to create a virtual state of Freeland with MFC as a currency. So scrypt was chosen because of varaety of ready solutions that can be used to reach the goal (build Freeland) and not to invent a bicycle once again. MFC by it self is not a goal.
Yes, and when we will finish the work to create services government, perhaps the community will decide on the fork based on the needs.

----------------======= MFCoin & Freeland * mfcoin.net ====-----------
Virtual state Freeland, big social project based on blockchain and crypto-tech
abanamat

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:10:06 AM

Your bounty program says "NEW! 10 MFC – post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3098405.0"

So, please... I can't mine your Scrypt coin but maybe I can get some? =)

MgrHtiXtRbnqBXzsi5exMfDxN7zbSrWAZb

BTW, I'm a big fan of Mr. Freeman on YouTube =)
Sergey30 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:17:54 AM

Your bounty program says "NEW! 10 MFC – post on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3098405.0"

Please fill out the form on the bounty website https://mfcoin.net/bounty/, it is processed automatically. We recommend doing a post here only if you sincerely believe in the ideas of Freeland. Just for MFC it will not be good.

abanamat

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

Please fill out the form on the bounty website https://mfcoin.net/bounty/, it is processed automatically. We recommend doing a post here only if you sincerely believe in the ideas of Freeland. Just for MFC it will not be good.

I belive in your ideas from the first Mr. Freeman appearance =) BTW, made post in my Facebook with 1900+ friends.
alex_mamcheknov

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Being familiar to few people behind the official team of MFCoin project, I found out about it on a early days around August 2017 and since I really like lots of things about Mr. Freeman I started monitoring the project via all available media sources.
Within approximately one month I have noticed that there is a technological gap in the project that I might fill with my expertise and thus I offered my help to the team in order to participate and make things better. Since that time we are closly
working on different aspects of the Freeland and have rolled out few crucial parts of infrastructure for the use of the Freeland residents.

While crypto currencies are not of my biggest interests, the technology aspect is what keeps me involved in the first place and people around the project as a society in the second place. So with this in mind, here my two personal aspects of the project
that I am focusing on:

Technological

Being in IT for pretty long time and especially in the open source world, I was very surprised to see that behind such a huge hype about crypto and blockchain in general,
there are so few project (especially solid ones) and in general, the technological stack of the area is very small and mostly poor on quality. This brought me to the point that
MFCoin, or actually Freeland to be more precise provides me with a big platform for developing, testing and adjusting different parts of infrastructure around blockchain,
while bringing advantages and functionality to the Freeland as my contribution for utilising the platform.

It is a kind of a symbiosis between the Freeland and it's residents where the first provide the platform and the second ones utilise it and contribute back to it. That's what in
my opinion make the project pretty unique in the world of cryptos and block-chains, while it is pretty common to the world of open source.

More over, since time goes, I see more and more people getting involved and contribute back. If initially there were just few people (talking from the technical side), now there
are quiet a few talented individuals who constantly bring something new and exciting into the Freeland.

I really hope that in the nearest future we will be able to build a solid technical foundation that will not only be useful to Freeland itself (while it will for sure be at it's first place),
but also provide the outer world with the set of tools and technologies to help bright minds to make our living even better in any possible way.

Social

One of the main ideas behind Freeland is to build a society of people with common ideas/mentality/philosophy/you name it.

During the past few months being around the project, I met a lot of nice people and expanded my social network with individuals
from all different areas and industries. The best point here that working on making Freeland better together, the communication
with these new people and the collaboration is way easier then it would be in some dedicated team or a company. Such disperse community with
something common makes it very easy to seek for advice or brings you great feeling of satisfaction when you manage to solve ones problem instead.

It is very self regulated environment that appreciates good people and their actions while keeps away anyone who doesn't really fit into it.
The fact that Freeland lives in info-sphere makes the possibilities of this society endless.

For the part of actual MFCoin, I bet that in nearest future it will become the preferred mean of payment during goods and service exchange between
the Freeland residents. And probably that's the unique feature of this crypto: not trying to make highest possible value out of it in the first place, but
to be a convenient,  recognisable and valuable instrument to achieve a common goal in making Freeland a good place to live.

Side Note

As I am not a part of an official MFCoin & Freeland team, all of the above is just my personal opinion from someone who is involved in a project from the side.
I do really like the way things are going in Freeland, have huge respect for the founders and project team and have big hopes on this Freeland to progress and evolve into something big.
Sergey30 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:12:14 AM

Thank you Alex for the positive review and really cool to work with high level professionals as you)

djalilvano

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:55:19 PM

really liked the idea. I believe in this coin Cool
abanamat

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

The only coin that can force me to buy ASIC =)
freepellent

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:13:32 AM

Wonderful idea Freeland.
I propose establishment of a Cure for Greed Foundation.  It is essential to Freeland survival.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 05:59:13 AM

Good project. Windows wallet speed is excellent, but mobile wallet needs some improvement. I tried its bounty program and it's super easy to get some coin. Since they are already in exchange, I'd like to grab more. I wish a big success of this project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: