Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:13:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SealsWithClubs Android App | Public Beta Open | [It's pretty awesome]  (Read 3101 times)
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 07:43:38 PM

*** WARNING:  We are currently in public beta of this software.   Use at your own risk.

SealsWithClubs is proud to announce the public beta launch of our android app.  Big shout to Seal Team 6 & most importantly 'deadserious' at sivv for doing such an amazing job on this project.  You can always grab the latest version here:

http://www.auto-update-apk.com/download/com.sivv.seals.android

or you could...

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Micon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 08:34:43 PM

Cool!

All it needs is tournament support, then I can finally get rid of my computer once and for all.

Also, don't know if you guys know about this, but Seals works 100% on the iPad, a friend had a browser installed on his that supported flash & it seemed to work perfectly (I forget the name). A quick Google also brang me to a forum where the lead developer for Poker Mavens confirmed that it does work with very little bugs.

no kidding.... I have been team-viewering in from my ipad this whole time.  Luckily I recently shed the shackles of iOS and went to android phone + tablets.  Seems like even this Note 2  couldn't run Seals naitive, even after some flash support downloads for Jellybean.   Totally going to try and flash-up my old ipad1 just to see if it works.

IMO the android app sorts the lobby better than the website.  "tables with players only" FTW.  any issues anyone finds with this please post in this thread, and if you are a hardcore dev guy with a debugging fetish msg me to get added to the issue-reporting group.

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
hughson

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 12:41:42 AM

If anyone is interested in trying the Seals app but doesn't have a Android Phone you can download a program called Windowsandroid

http://liliputing.com/2013/01/windowsandroid-lets-you-run-android-4-0-ics-as-a-windows-app.html

I think its for Vista or higher.

You need to put the Seals.apk in the C:\SocketeQ\windowsandroid_root\data\app directory

and restart the program.It seems to work for me.I'm just using the chat cause I have no chips at the moment.

Thanks for the app!!and keep up the good work!!
deadserious

Activity: 121
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 01:17:30 AM

If anyone is interested in trying the Seals app but doesn't have a Android Phone you can download a program called Windowsandroid

Also, we've been testing quite extensively with the free BlueStacks for Windows and Mac OSX.  It runs great.

http://bluestacks.com
deadserious

Activity: 121
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2013, 01:19:19 AM

All it needs is tournament support, then I can finally get rid of my computer once and for all.

It's coming. 

I didn't want to do tournament play until the app was put through it's paces with cash games first.  When we're confident that the app is solid, we'll bring in these missing features.
chip1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 05:18:21 AM

How do I get your software on my iPad? It won't load....
_mr_e
Legendary

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2013, 04:55:36 AM

When I used to use the app on my Galaxy S2 I was able to play with the phone in Portrait mode. I just bought a Note 3 and No matter how I position the device it appears I have no choice but to play in landscape. The menu screens show in portrait just fine but once I get in the game it flips. Anybody have any idea why this is?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 11:34:11 AM

How do I get your software on my iPad? It won't load....

Use a browser with Flash support. If you do a Google search, you will find many.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: