Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VIDEO DEMO] C.A.T. Cryptsy Automatic Trader (SecondBeta Auction END!)  (Read 21064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 09:10:34 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2013, 10:20:53 AM by ahmed_bodi

bid 0.51

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adeel06

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:39:43 AM

Sampey obviously deserves congratulations for the hard work. Sadly, I haven't been able to really make a profit off of this because I tried to do it with as many coins as possible to try to make up for the 1 BTC/1 LTC limit and it's just impossible for me to keep up with which coins are decreasing in value and when to sell off instead of tanking. It is definitely an interesting program and I believe he worked hard at creating it so I don't have a problem with the ~$350 we spent on it but nonetheless I do wish I was able to gain a profit from it like I initially believed would be very simple Cheesy!
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 11:54:01 AM

Like I mentioned , it needs a suggestion box , like a screener for coins.

You can't make much money with low volume coins , just focus on high volume coins , even if they lose money , with the ups and downs of high volume you will easily cover whatever you lose.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:23:33 PM

I do not understand why people are trying to bet highest , you could simply say 0.23 or something similar and get one , why bid 0.5+ to get one?
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 12:32:40 PM

I do not understand why people are trying to bet highest , you could simply say 0.23 or something similar and get one , why bid 0.5+ to get one?
The higher you are on the list, the sooner you get it. But, that was how it worked in the first action, it could be different now.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 12:32:47 PM

If it is like the first auction, it will be a staggered release, so the first place person will get it before the second, and so on.

Edit: From the OP:
- Winners in position 1 gets C.A.T 2 Days before each other
- Winners in position 2 to 4 gets C.A.T. 2 Days before Position 5-7
- Winners in position 5 to 7 gets C.A.T. 2 Days before Position 7-10

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
aetos

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:17:30 PM

If it is like the first auction, it will be a staggered release, so the first place person will get it before the second, and so on.

compared to the last  auction prices are down.. is there some negative feedback from previous buyers?  anyone  or programer can  produce some   historical    performance  ??
that would help.. or else its like usb eruptors  waste of money
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:28:32 PM

When will the people who paid for beta 1 get beta 2?

-Adeel

a week after the people who are bidding on beta 2, have tested it

a week after the first copy sent, not after all the people who are bidding gets the copies.  Wink

ah, see, that was my initial problem with it, i thought you said a week after all the bidders got their copies.
iampingu

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:29:08 PM

compared to the last  auction prices are down.. is there some negative feedback from previous buyers?  anyone  or programer can  produce some   historical    performance  ??

you'll get on average, about 0.1 bitcoin per day from trades, more if lucky, less if unlucky.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 01:41:13 PM

This is worth a shot, maybe I'll wait for third beta.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
bob131313

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 01:56:26 PM

bid 0.44 btc
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:00:15 PM

I Don't rember the bid at 2 weeks before the auction end during beta1
I remember that the BTC sum of the 10 bidders at 23:45 of the last day was 20 BTC, the definitive sum was 32+

C.A.T. cannot be compare to an USB Hardware. C.A.T. doesn't loss "gain power", you can run it for 365Day/24H and always make your daily profit without the problem of the difficulty/hardware problem.

If Cryptsy add 10 markets in 1 month, C.A.T. is able to operate over that markets.
It's an error think about the ROI of C.A.T. like the ROI of a miner.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 03:06:05 PM

If I had the coins , I would just put 5 bitcoin , because obviously on the long run you can make your money back , but for now , with depending on how much coin you have to buy and and on top of that how much you need to have to make money with it , its almost impossible to determine how much you can make with this.

If I start out with 100 coins , obviously I will make more than someone who starts with 0.1

Also even tough you will make coin most of the times , there will be times where you may lose with price dropping crazy in matter of moments . Which is not rare on alt coins. So what I am saying is , its hard to determine how much this worths , I honestly tought it would worth something like 5 bitcoins but it looks like it doesn't , why? I dont know. If this was 5 coins purchase rather than auction , I would go get some cash together , buy coins with it , get the product and start using 24/7.

So for future references , if you are buying this , you should also check how much you have left and calculate , but dont worry , it could be in couple hours or couple months , eventually you will break even and start profiting , thats the point of this.
donyll

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 04:36:41 PM

Sampey obviously deserves congratulations for the hard work. Sadly, I haven't been able to really make a profit off of this because I tried to do it with as many coins as possible to try to make up for the 1 BTC/1 LTC limit and it's just impossible for me to keep up with which coins are decreasing in value and when to sell off instead of tanking. It is definitely an interesting program and I believe he worked hard at creating it so I don't have a problem with the ~$350 we spent on it but nonetheless I do wish I was able to gain a profit from it like I initially believed would be very simple Cheesy!

I'm one of the winners from the first auction.
I'm in the same boat.  I currently own 8 coins that are down in value between 30% - 50%.  I gave CAT 2.5 BTC worth of coins to play with.  The value of those coins is now at 1.6 BTC.  CAT buys and sells like it's supposed to.  But you can't do anything about coins that drop so much in value, you're stuck with them.  And when this happens, the bot of course can't trade in that market anymore.  I have 18 markets open in CAT, haven't made a trade in 12 hours.  
donyll

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 06:49:38 PM

I'm one of the winners from the first auction.
I'm in the same boat.  I currently own 8 coins that are down in value between 30% - 50%.  I gave CAT 2.5 BTC worth of coins to play with.  The value of those coins is now at 1.6 BTC.  CAT buys and sells like it's supposed to.  But you can't do anything about coins that drop so much in value, you're stuck with them.  And when this happens, the bot of course can't trade in that market anymore.  I have 18 markets open in CAT, haven't made a trade in 12 hours.  
So basically you have lost money?

Exactly
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2013, 06:52:04 PM

Devaluation of a coin can happen. That is something C.A.T cannot prevent.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
donyll

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:03:55 PM

It would be nice if other winners from the first auction would tell us how they're doing so far. 
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:30:09 PM

Exactly
This is bad, I might pull my bid back after more reading in the other thread. We will see.

Do you think that C.A.T. makes miracles against market Devaluation? If you think that, please remove your bid.

Is one of my FAQ question :

Gain is guaranteed?
When a Ping-Pong Order is Completed, there's a Mathematical Gain. BUT don't forget that price of alternative currency may change and your gain will be lost
Example : While you Gain BTC with C.A.T. you Lost  BTC for market devaluation of your various currency. There are always market trends factor to consider. 

If you are able to use C.A.T. + Some Personal Markets decision you can make a lot of profit.
If you think to run C.A.T. on each market each day and use only the "Aggressive Mode" and make 0.25BTC/day i've bad news for you.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:52:22 PM

You can made a LOSS of 1/2 Btc without trading. Always wait for market devaluation.
Some days ago i made 1.5 BTC without trading, thanks to XPM increase value.

Difference is that you can wait and see or running C.A.T. trying to make some Gain against market devaluation.
Beta 2 have new parameters like "Sell All if price goes under....."

Get C.A.T. at 0.5 is a really great price, but i don't think it will be very easy to get one copy at this price.
coinedabit

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2013, 10:57:47 PM

Hi, I bid 0.46 btc Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: