Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:04:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VIDEO DEMO] C.A.T. Cryptsy Automatic Trader (SecondBeta Auction END!)  (Read 21064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 23, 2013, 09:30:03 PM

Good luck to you.

This is the current bidders chart :

01 - bob131313 0.58
02 - Shmoopy 0.55
03 - ahmed_bodi 0.51
04 - golikcoin 0.5
05 - WinterParker 0.5
06 - anto 0.48
07 - oswald 0.47
08 - coinedabit 0.46
09 - mattle74 0.4
10 - edgar 0.3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
il_minatore

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 01:04:20 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2013, 01:20:48 PM by il_minatore

Finally I read all the instructions, so... Cool!  Grin Great the possibility to edit an order while running

EDIT: but can I place a Sell "pre-order" that stay in standby until I had enough "pieces" to Sell? or I must wait to have enough and THEN make manually a new Sell order?
example: make an order "Buy 300@0.01" and at the same time make an order "Sell 300@0.011" that wait to have 300(or a part of 300) for selling?

thanks

EDIT2: I don't understand "- Stop The Cauldron (Press Extract Data -> Check Stop Cauldron -> Press Update Diff)"

[Se mi sono espresso male te lo chiedo in ita in pm.. Grin ]
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2013, 08:04:12 PM

EDIT2: I don't understand "- Stop The Cauldron (Press Extract Data -> Check Stop Cauldron -> Press Update Diff)"

In Beta 2 this part is become
- a Button called STOP PING ORDER CREATION (equivalent to Stop Cauldron)
- a Button to update ALL The algo parameters (in beta 1 you can only update the min percentage of GAIN)

EDIT: but can I place a Sell "pre-order" that stay in standby until I had enough "pieces" to Sell? or I must wait to have enough and THEN make manually a new Sell order?
example: make an order "Buy 300@0.01" and at the same time make an order "Sell 300@0.011" that wait to have 300(or a part of 300) for selling?

You can create a Ping Orders (of buy or sell) only if you have the money on Cryptsy.
But the things you want to do is simple :
- Creare a buy order Buy 300@0.01
- Tell CAT you want 10% GAIN
- Start C.A.T with this Buy Orders
- When C.A.T. buy 300@0.01 (or less, maybe 100@0.01 + 50@0.01 etc.....) it will create a Sell Order at least at the Min Percentage Gain, so  Sell 300@0.011, or if there's the possibility Sell 300@ 0.012/0.013/0.014 etc

Or if you want you can use the STATIC MOD and decide to Buy always at X and Sell Always at Y. With this option activated C.A.T. will not perform any calculation to decide the best price.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2013, 05:41:36 PM

I think beta 2 is READY!  Wink Wink
galtbit

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 12:55:13 AM

Grin
I think beta 2 is READY!  Wink Wink
atavacron

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 04:11:36 AM

Awesome!
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 03:57:33 PM

I've updated this part of guide.
If you have some questions i'm here.

My Markets - Algorithms

This is where you create the Ping-Pong Algo.
There are 3 Mode : Static, Normal And Aggressive.

NORMAL MODE

- Min % Guaranteed Gain. Is the minimal % of GAIN you want guaranteed from C.A.T. after a Buy-Sell/Sell-Buy operation. If this percentage is not guaranteed, C.A.T. will wait.
- Skip Orders With Total < Than. With this Option Active C.A.T. during his Algorithm will not consider orders with total amount lower than the parameter value.
- Don't create ping with total < Than. After a successfull Ping-Pong the total amount of this order will be put in the "Cauldron" and from the "Cauldron" will be created new sell/buy orders. With this option activated you will limit the creation on "little orders". If total in Cauldron will be < than this parameter, C.A.T. will wait for more money in cauldron.
- Never Sell Under/Never Buy Over with this option activated you will limit the creaton of orders with price too low or too high.
- Sell All If Price Goes Under (Works only for Sell Orders) with this option activated C.A.T. will sell your order if the market price is too low. The sell price will be current the best buy price.
- Sell All If % With Ref Price Is : (Works only for Sell Orders) Each PONG orders have a reference Price : the sell/buy price of the Original Pong Orders. C.A.T. during the algo calculate the % difference between the reference price and the current best Buy/Sell Orders. With this option activated you decide to sell a Pong Order if the % calculated is too negative. A Suggestion is to use value lower than -5%
- Never Buy/Sell Directly with this option activated you will never buy/sell directly and you orders will have 0.00000001 difference from the best Buy/Sell orders.

STATIC MODE
Choose a fixed price for Buy/Sell and C.A.T. will always Buy/Sell at these prices, without any adjustment.

AGGRESSIVE MODE
You must set only Min % Guaranteed Gain, C.A.T. will try always to made a successfull Ping-Pong Algo

After choose you parameter you must press the CHECK Button in the CALCULATOR
The ping-pong algo will be created.
Every time you change a parameter you  must press CHECK Button
Cat Will Suggest a Sell/Buy price but it's only a suggestion, so is better to check by yourself how to create the first orders.

Now the last part : GENERATE PING-PONG With the first orders.
You can insert all buy/orders you want. Every order will have is indipendent history in the Algo.

After that, press CREATE PING PONG PROCESS and C.A.T. will start the algorithms over that market.

My Markets - Running Algorithms

After the Creation of a Ping-Pong Algo you will start to see an automatic log about all operation C.A.T. is doing : order check, order creation/re-creation, market condition etc...
In the Little TextBox there are the Ping-Pong success over the current Market

In this panel you can :
- Stop The Ping Pong Process
- Stop The Creation of new Ping Orders (current orders over the market will remain active)
- Close All Orders over the current market
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 26, 2013, 11:16:48 PM

Please put me down for .5 BTC.

Thanks
razorfishsl

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2013, 01:17:59 AM

Can you add some other exchanges
I'm beginning to worry about Cryptsy…, lost orders, going down…. Sudden share issues by 'BigVern'.. Etc.

Also would it be possible to split this into a  daemon with a web front end to the java… in case you want to run it on a header-less server
or even a two part java program, Daemon and graphical front end with communication via  ports ?

I have some interesting ideas for this… but running a fullsize machine 24 hours a day is not one of them..

RF

High Quality USB Hubs for Bitcoin miners
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=560003
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 11:46:24 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 10:16:40 PM by Sampey

Can you add some other exchanges
I'm beginning to worry about Cryptsy…, lost orders, going down…. Sudden share issues by 'BigVern'.. Etc.

Also would it be possible to split this into a  daemon with a web front end to the java… in case you want to run it on a header-less server
or even a two part java program, Daemon and graphical front end with communication via  ports ?

I have some interesting ideas for this… but running a fullsize machine 24 hours a day is not one of them..

RF

Yes it its possibile but it depends by the exghanger API. Actually only Cryptsy API have all the output i need to run C.a.T. at his best.
Or Maybe i can mail other exchangers admin and ask for new API Methods/Output.

Actually is not possibile to Split the Algo Parts and the Graphic Parts. When i start this Project i was thinking about a WebApplication but i decide to create a Desktop Application because with a web i have a lot of problems with security/DDOS etc......and i am a full tim workers, i don't have time to follow a web-site with C.A.T. running on.
cellone

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2013, 12:17:44 PM

Please put me down for .41 BTC.

Thanks
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 07:33:50 AM

01 - bob131313 0.58
02 - Shmoopy 0.55
03 - FlipPro
04 - ahmed_bodi 0.51
05 - golikcoin 0.5
06 - WinterParker 0.5
07 - anto 0.48
08 - oswald 0.47
09 - coinedabit 0.46
10 - cellone 0.41
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2013, 10:44:24 PM

I've decided to add another option in beta 2 (if i have time) : Stop Ping Order Creation If Buy Price Goes Under X.YYYYYYYY
Black.Dog

Activity: 98

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 08:24:57 AM

Hi Mr. Sampey,

- I would like to know how to participate in the C.A.T. second beta auction and how to bid and where and when to send the bitcoins offered for auction.
- I would also like to know if the person who wins the auction will be entitled to free updates to future C.A.T. releases.
- I would also like to know how to send us the program, such as: email etc., etc.

Waiting for your reply, i wish you good day and good work, thanks!

We Love All Crypto Coins!
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:26:38 AM

Hi Mr. Sampey,

- I would like to know how to participate in the C.A.T. second beta auction and how to bid and where and when to send the bitcoins offered for auction.
- I would also like to know if the person who wins the auction will be entitled to free updates to future C.A.T. releases.
- I would also like to know how to send us the program, such as: email etc., etc.

Waiting for your reply, i wish you good day and good work, thanks!

You must set a BID in this topic before the end of auction (you can find all the info in the first reply of this topic).

For the second question i don't know it depends by the kind of improvements in the new release. Actually, if you get a SECOND BETA, you surely get the Next Release (The Official 1.0).

I Will give you the program with PM
Black.Dog

Activity: 98

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 09:44:01 AM

Ok thanks!

We Love All Crypto Coins!
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:28:20 AM

A good feature I would like to see in CAT in the future is the ability for CAT to either buy or sell coins without creating a PONG order.

For example:

Say you have X amount of Bitcoins which you want to invest into a coin, and you don't want CAT to trade them, just hold them. You want to get as many as you can as cheap as you can.

An algo in which you can set an amount of bitcoins for CAT to use to buy a specific coin, but only put in buy orders in small amounts, until each is filled, so not to push up the price with a big buy order.

Also the ability to do this when selling coins, to get the best possible price for them without dumping.
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 11:52:47 AM

A good feature I would like to see in CAT in the future is the ability for CAT to either buy or sell coins without creating a PONG order.

For example:

Say you have X amount of Bitcoins which you want to invest into a coin, and you don't want CAT to trade them, just hold them. You want to get as many as you can as cheap as you can.

An algo in which you can set an amount of bitcoins for CAT to use to buy a specific coin, but only put in buy orders in small amounts, until each is filled, so not to push up the price with a big buy order.

Also the ability to do this when selling coins, to get the best possible price for them without dumping.

Yeah! This could be the "Max Profit Algo".
I Will think about it but i think it's a great idea :

- A new Tab to with some parameters :
A- Total BTC Amount
B- Order Type
C- Max/Min Buy/Sell Value
D- Max Order Buy/Sell Quantity

Yeah, i think is possible!  Wink
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 02:38:49 PM

For example:

Yeah! This could be the "Max Profit Algo".
I Will think about it but i think it's a great idea :

- A new Tab to with some parameters :
A- Total BTC Amount
B- Order Type
C- Max/Min Buy/Sell Value
D- Max Order Buy/Sell Quantity

Yeah, i think is possible!  Wink

It would be an excellent addition for the Official release 1.0.

I'm really glad you like the idea.

Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 04:29:20 PM

I Will try to add this algo for the official release.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: