Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MediChain is SCAM proof Spread the word  (Read 166 times)
ziyush (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

I am checking MediChain ICO and then thought to search this ERC20 TOKEN on etherscan.io and then find that there is no ERC20 token created with name MEDICHAIN and with MCU there is something else is showing with 0 transaction

https://etherscan.io/token/0xa716a3b1c469dc3183f8105497ee053d0532f8e1

Please verify TOKEN before buying they have not yet registered there token and they are running ICOS

https://icobench.com/ico/medichain

If i am wrong then correct me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

We can't conclude if the token doesn't created yet, so the ICO is scam. Because there are many ICO will create their token after the their token sale successfully complete.
And also, I think MediChain only create their total supply first before they create all tokens. For what? I think again it because they plan to burn the unsold token and then change the total supply.

CMIIW
ziyush (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 76

Crypto Lovers

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:13:59 PM

We can't conclude if the token doesn't created yet, so the ICO is scam. Because there are many ICO will create their token after the their token sale successfully complete.
And also, I think MediChain only create their total supply first before they create all tokens. For what? I think again it because they plan to burn the unsold token and then change the total supply.

CMIIW

If this is the CASE THEN ANYONE CAN CREATE TOKEN WITH THERE NAME AND START SELLING THAT TOKEN,
This is not a valid practice and if they are doing this then they must aware there BUYER and users and all other people who are promoting this

they are asking people ETH without creating token, and when the token is not created then what they will burn

THEY Have SET TOKEN PRICE 1$ without publishing TOKEN.

mention few more token who are doing this to support your answer.

tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:50:31 AM

If this is the CASE THEN ANYONE CAN CREATE TOKEN WITH THERE NAME AND START SELLING THAT TOKEN,

I knew what you mean. There are a lot of token created with same ticker name, but not all of those smartcontract was verified.

they are asking people ETH without creating token, and when the token is not created then what they will burn

If the token not created yet, there are not any tokens will burn. They just create the token as their token sold and their calculation.
For example : Vooglue use this method. Oh and also Tokenomy also did this method.

In this case, the smartcontract has verified and have the total supply. So I think they will burn if the hardcap not reached. And then distribute the tokens as per investors bought
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:01:24 AM

I am checking MediChain ICO and then thought to search this ERC20 TOKEN on etherscan.io and then find that there is no ERC20 token created with name MEDICHAIN and with MCU there is something else is showing with 0 transaction

https://etherscan.io/token/0xa716a3b1c469dc3183f8105497ee053d0532f8e1

Please verify TOKEN before buying they have not yet registered there token and they are running ICOS

https://icobench.com/ico/medichain

If i am wrong then correct me
It may better for you to ask the developer directly regarding this case. I sure about some times there is an ico that created the token after the ico has ended. or the developer was changing the old contract to a new one and that is it.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mukul11122

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:17:33 AM

Its a huge project and i think it will be sucessfull as well as Medichaim provides solution for healthproblems which almost every house today face.Its not a scam as non creation of tokens cannot be the base for your allegations.
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

I think this is just a misunderstanding, you can ask in their telegram group on this issue or you can discuss in their announcement thread here. I see their campaign is still running, so this is fine.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

I wouldn't take this as definitive proof that this project is a scam.  I'm not invested in this ICO, but like many others have said some projects don't distribute their token until after the ICO is over.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:31:14 AM

you think if a project has not created a token but already running ico is an error? in my opinion, no.
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:25:39 PM

nope medichain is not a scam at all. there are tons of coins with the same ticker or even not registered tickers,
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: