Bitcoin Forum
August 16, 2024, 09:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Market Is Down But How Can You Still Win?  (Read 378 times)
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

We can still win buying cheaper coins because there's a possibility that its will go boom when this dip is finished we just have to brace ourselves for this because some people are not hard enough to overcome the result is they will dump their coins
vallentvi4

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:13:10 AM

Holding and or buying, these two things are closely related to the price in the down market.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Through patience and hard work every one can get the profit like if we hold our coin then the future of bitcoin can be predicted and by using this is also a way to be succeeded in the market bitcoin usage is high and for this time the people will happy if they hold this currency because the down market is not for the lifetime it is the temporary downfall in the crypto market so for me it is good to hold when the prices down.

ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:26:03 AM

You can still won if have patience. Hold your coin/token while its on down price. Not all the time market is down. Someday it will pump so be patience on your holsing especially bitcoin. Remember patience is a virtue and success
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:27 AM

I'm still holding my coins and accumulate new ones and increase quantity of Ethereum after every fall..... I'm quite confident that market will rise again soon... so it's a good chance...
TradeCrypto

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:41:01 AM

I dont say invest while major currency Fall like Btc and Ethereum . It was the mistake i have done . I invested in some altcoins while Eth and Btc price was really down . Now even while calculating my coin sgot growth interms of USD but comparing to BTC and ETH value still i am in loss . Its better to invest in alt while eth and btc are in peak.

Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:14:16 AM

If crypto market is down then there will be a big chance of earning. That's because the prices are lower. If we gain cryptos in lower prices the day will come that their prices may go up again. Imagine if we own several cryptos and each of their prices go up. That's possible huge income.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

First of all, you need to create for yourself a clear rule: when you reduce the purchased crypto currency by 10-15% immediately sell it. Do not expect a global drawdown, since in this case, saving your capital will be extremely problematic.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:32:55 AM

In this downtrend periode and long consolidation by Doing day trading and take profit between 5% to 10%  is way to make profit, we still have opportunity in this current situation of market if we can spend times and learn some.strategy  for that.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:06:51 PM

How you win in this type of market downtrend is always buy the DIP. Keep averaging down don't go all in at once cos no one knows the bottom yet.  And once the market recovers take profits as soon as possible don't get greedy afterwards.
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:01 PM

they say that you make profit while you re buying not while selling...which means dips are the good times to buy and hodl the coins

of course dont buy any coin, coins with low market cap and working products you should prefer....sleeping giants i mean

when you are in the market long enough bloodbath days at the market wouldnt be a problem

on the other hand, you would wait for such days
boyjack

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

Crypto market is down now it is a correction time and it will go up soon, better dont sell your coins, hodl long time, after 2 months again all altcoins will start going up, so hodl coins and earn good profit later. Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: