Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 02:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MZT] MYZTIC - Anonymous Digital Cash System.  (Read 1774 times)
cryptojeebus (OP)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:50:15 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 02:44:44 AM by cryptojeebus

Hello,

As you all know, we have been building Myztic with specifically the Indian market in mind. When we launched the website in the past few weeks, we received a lot of interest from the non-Indian community inquiring whether Myztic was explicitly branded as India's Anonymous Digital cash. It made us think. And when we went back to the drawing board, we realized that the product we are building is capable of covering a much sizeable global market, that geographical borders should not constrain it. 

In our opinion, geo-constraining blockchain is against the very principles on which blockchain technology was built. The technology should be decentralized, borderless and non-discriminating. Considering all this, we decided to re-launch our revamped website with new branding, a modified tagline, use cases, and a slightly modified roadmap. Our token will no longer be branded as Indian focused, but its fundamental guiding principles and features will not change. It will still be an anonymous, a low transaction fee global payment system that we promised to the community. Airdrops & Bounties are still expected to take place next week. We thoroughly value our communities’ input.

Please refer to our new ANN here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3187970

Thanks,
— Team Myztic
tiny-pool

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

Reserved
hoatuthan

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

New project Cryptonight , good  Kiss Kiss Kiss
halkuon

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

another cryptonote with 20% premine, pass
dimanyc

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 08:26:09 PM

Good luck to the project!   Cool
utrivedi

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

@dimanyc Thank you!
ozzyris

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:43:34 PM

Interesting Project.
FuriousTeam

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:27 AM

i wish you all the best !
morningdsdes

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:51 AM

reserved
utrivedi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

Thanks, @FuriousTeam!!!
pochy123

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:37:53 AM

MUCHA SUERTE Y QUE DIOS BENDIGA ESTE PROYECTO,
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:45:07 AM

At you in the application it is written that the anonymous coin is intended for use of India. I want to ask not absolutely understood, it is just a coin from the developer from India, but not the state coin, isn't it? Just developer citizen of India? And so of course I will independently study the project and to read in the future white paper.
jamesmhee

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:47:09 AM

Discord ? / reserved
utrivedi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:10:41 PM

At you in the application it is written that the anonymous coin is intended for use of India. I want to ask not absolutely understood, it is just a coin from the developer from India, but not the state coin, isn't it? Just developer citizen of India? And so of course I will independently study the project and to read in the future white paper.

Yes, this coin is for India, Indians and Indians Abroad, but it is very generalized and not made very specific for Indians only. Anybody can use it, if it fits their need!
Feel free to mine it. It is our goal to list on Indian and International exchanges both.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Looking at this project there is alot of question marks on it, what is a concern to me is that most of the comment on this thread are from newbie accounts, the team need to show they have the capacity to deliver a sound project though the premine figure is high but having a bounty program could help generate more interest in the project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Ev_SM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:58 PM

the project is interesting. please tell me if you have a bounty campaign? it seems to me, it would have increased the interest in the project. while I see few comments here
utrivedi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

Looking at this project there is alot of question marks on it, what is a concern to me is that most of the comment on this thread are from newbie accounts, the team need to show they have the capacity to deliver a sound project though the premine figure is high but having a bounty program could help generate more interest in the project

Hi there, yes unfortunately I was not very active member on this forum, hence the newbie account. But type of account account doesn't really reflect the capability of me and my team. We are not conducting any ICOs and we are very committed to Myztic's success.

The only thing high premine reflects is, our commitment to this project, which we intend to show by launching successful airdorp/bounty programs,  coin and related apps successfully, rather than words.

I hope this does clear some of the question marks.

Thank You!
kanways8

Activity: 388
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:08:48 PM

Good project there is a airdrop and bounty held in 25th march. i am looking for it. i didn't see ico details when is the ico start
utrivedi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

the project is interesting. please tell me if you have a bounty campaign? it seems to me, it would have increased the interest in the project. while I see few comments here

We do have airdrops and bounties: Please join our Telegram Chat Group.

And follow us on
Twitter : https://twitter.com/myztic_cash
FB : https://www.facebook.com/myzticcash
utrivedi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:43:06 AM

Good project there is a airdrop and bounty held in 25th march. i am looking for it. i didn't see ico details when is the ico start
Hello, We are not doing an ICO. We will be starting Airdrop and Bounty programs in 2 weeks.

Please join our Telegram Chat Group.

And follow us on
Twitter : https://twitter.com/myztic_cash
FB : https://www.facebook.com/myzticcash
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: