Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRICE DOWN???DONT PANIC SELL....!!!  (Read 860 times)
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

I agree, a lot of coins that cost fall now, but if we panic and sell. then it will make things worse so keep your coins do not sell it now because of your panic

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:41:01 PM

Bitcoin and altcoint fluctuate where market prices go up and down at any time, but you can prevent price reductions by holding prices down! Do not get involved in the wrong problem and make you sell below your purchase price and obviously hurt yourself and the other coin owner ,, keep enduring and the price is definitely going up !!

Actually we small investors does not heavily affect the markets status. Those you are called whales or huge group that is capable of bringing the market down are doing it.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:42:23 PM

Bitcoin and altcoint fluctuate where market prices go up and down at any time, but you can prevent price reductions by holding prices down! Do not get involved in the wrong problem and make you sell below your purchase price and obviously hurt yourself and the other coin owner ,, keep enduring and the price is definitely going up !!
I think a lot of people know that bitcoin will recover after a price crash, but not everyone has the patience to wait for bitcoin to recover. So when bitcoin prices fall, what you need to do is calm down.
bhubur22122017 (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:51:02 PM

Dude except newbie everyone knows that bitcoin price will be bumped back in the market. This time reason for dumped all the coins in the market is due to mt gox and some countries regulations on crypto currencies.

Now we can utilize this situation and buy the bitcoins as much can. Everyone thinks btc expects the price goes down but April month we will find the btc to reach around 15k USD at least.
ok sir ,,
I made this post to give little direction for the members especially the newbie ,,,
thank you for your attention and feedback hopefully in April we can laugh together !!!
bhubur22122017 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

Actually we small investors does not heavily affect the markets status. Those you are called whales or huge group that is capable of bringing the market down are doing it.
I do not doubt it ... but at least even though we do not belong to that group but our strength can affect the market albeit a bit ,,, this is just my opinion
allthebitandbobs

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:56:01 PM

i selling and going to buy it all back at 6k panic sell away  Grin

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

Bruh.. i will never selling my assets below of my buying price. The right thing to do when see a bearish on the market is buying more assets in the lower price.
So if the price went up and back to my buying price, i will also got profit from it.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bhubur22122017 (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:59:12 PM

Many bitcoin holders are doing panic selling when bitcoin experiences crash or when its price is going down. Instead of just holding their bitcoin, they just sell it even with a low price and they will lose a lot of money that they invest in bitcoin. Those people are not patient and will not experience being successful in the future.
I really agree with your opinion sir ,,
If we are impatient and at a loss due to panic-selling flows we have to suffer huge losses, but sometimes the fear of losing more is the reason to make panic sales.
Run_Vie

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:01:37 PM

Anyone know why there is such a dump again? The Coinmarket is in a down-trend since nearly two months now, but it seems that BTC is currently in a downward trend to 5.000 $ when you study the charts...

"Der wahre Feind der Menschheit ist unser Geldsystem. Es erlaubt Banken, Geld aus dem Nichts via der Kreditvergabe zu erzeugen!"
hodlcoiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

Just hold till the news of Bitcoin ETFs. We'll experience an even bigger pump than to $20k earlier.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:23 PM

Many bitcoin holders are doing panic selling when bitcoin experiences crash or when its price is going down. Instead of just holding their bitcoin, they just sell it even with a low price and they will lose a lot of money that they invest in bitcoin. Those people are not patient and will not experience being successful in the future.
Before I have the same mindset as yours Pinkris128 but with this massive price reductions, I now believe that you can still make a lot of money on the way down of Bitcoin. What I mean about that is the process of shorting Bitcoin. Selling Bitcoin right now in the hopes that you will buy it at a lower price seems to be risky, but if you look at the overall reward which is having more Bitcoin, you will know losing a few Bitcoin when failing or predicting that it will go down more seems to be a good risk to take. So now you know that there is money even on times like this.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

Yeah, panic selling would cause the price to go down even more and the person who is panic selling might also suffer from a loss. I don't know why people panic on little drops. Bitcoin has always recovered it's value and it will do the same again, so there is no reason to worry. Holding would be a wise decision.
patrickreiner

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Yeah, market still hasn't recovered, but it will. Only a matter of time before it finds its footing again.
JohnHero

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

And that's why kids long term investments are the safest type of investments you could do in the crypto market and not only.
May god give strength to all of you.
CryptoWaffle

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:28:29 PM

said the clueless kid
CryptoWaffle

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:28:58 PM

And that's why kids long term investments are the safest type of investments you could do in the crypto market and not only.
May god give strength to all of you.

there is no god, wake up
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:00:10 PM

it is very easy to bow to this situation, but you are absolutely right, we must continue to maintain, and trust that the value will rise again, however, this may take some time.
Doloready

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:00:47 PM

I think that you should not panic and take hasty action. Bitcoin is becoming more popular. From the fact that the popularity of its value is growing. If today the price went down this does not mean that tomorrow it will not go up.
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

because it is supply and demand, there are many people who want to buy bitcoin and this gives value to the cryptocurrency, making it more and more valuable, takes the behavior of a digital stock market.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:35:08 PM

The price of bitcoin is consolidating around 9K, investors are waiting for the G20 cryptocurrencies summit next week. In spite of positive news from Japan not wanting stringent regulations and Germany planning to have Bitcoin as a legal currency, the price does not shoot up. But don't sell, with the regulations institutional investors will start investing and the price will rise.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: