Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Unicorn | Collaborative Platform  (Read 283 times)
Besanciahime (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2018, 05:20:49 PM by Besanciahime

Platform | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Github

http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2018/10/6/1520703931-header.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHITE PAPER : English || French
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

often only the creators, minors or large investors can grab the majority of the chips.

Indeed, the distribution policy is generally biased:

- creators keep 10 to 20% of the chips
- Some miners have supercomputers
- the whales buy quickly a large part

Bitcoin Unicorn goes further and proposes a new way to distribute its token. The launch of the token will be done using a Proof-of-Content (POC) system.

We are Unicorn

Our crypto will be distributed equitably. Proof of Content will not make any difference between the rich and the poor ... We think that a White Paper can be boring, so we are proud to present the project with a real functioning application .

The Unicorn project is based on a collaborative platform for sharing and creating content concerning the world of cryptocurrencies and other Tokens.

The goal is to become reference in terms of the community in the ecosystem of cryptos, just as wikipedia can be for generalist content.

Unicorn's interest lies in the fact that everyone can:

- Share news
- Ask questions or give advice on Cryptos
- Contribute to widening the democratization of 2.0 currencies

Launched in Beta on December 15, 2017, the project has currently gathered more than 4,000 participants from around the globe.

Members of the Bitcoin Unicorn community will all receive an equal portion of a token after registration.

From there, the opportunity to earn more tokens by participating in the community will allow Bitcoin Unicorn to grow and improve.

It's not possible to invest large sums into a community with no guaranted return.

Bitcoin Unicorn is forged by its members.

The strength of Bitcoin Unicorn's community is through its involvement and interactions, but also the quality of information and advice offered to members of the community

FREE USE

One of the advantages of BTCUI is to be able to exchange value without paying transaction fees.
When community members use the BTCUI Wallet, they can trade the chips without any transaction fees and in real time.
Simple, fast, effective and free.

Technical details :
Contract:  0x5f2ec9cf1ec1c0e2c880b6584921e812a4225395
Symbol: BTCUI
Decimal: 8

Tradable on ForkDelta,EtherDelta, EtherFlyer and Mercatox

Admin
Linkedin Unicorn

Team
Bruno0702
Crypto76220
Jordan Belfort
JunkoGin
Konohime
Mramushi
Windydagreat
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:51:00 PM

I want more information about your team? I do not see you mention it
Besanciahime (OP)

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:57:17 PM

I want more information about your team? I do not see you mention it

It's in the Whitepaper, but you're right i'm adding it sorry :/
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:48:33 AM

Cool I am very glad to be here on this project. Our target that become a crypto social media in future Wink.

BTCUI - Recognize your value
Everything you need to know about BTCUI: https://www.bitcoinunicorn.io/viewtopic.php?p=20677#p20677
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:53:35 PM

wow, project that I think is very interesting and nice, I like your project, I will better understand your project by reading whitepaper from your project.
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

Thanks for posting about BitcoinUnicorn.

Great platform, easy to grasp the concept of quality over quantity and Proof of Content (POC) is a great way to reward its community for doing their part here. As well as offering "free crypto" for content, there is a BTCUI raffle, banking feature and several bounties for BTCUI social media if you look around the site. Check out my website link if you'd like to see more.

Also, the team members I have encountered so far do a great job in trying to maintain the platforms ideals and I appreciate the effort they all put in.

Besanciahime (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:23:11 PM

wow, project that I think is very interesting and nice, I like your project, I will better understand your project by reading whitepaper from your project.

The whitepaper is online in english if you want to read it Smiley

Thanks for posting about BitcoinUnicorn.

Great platform, easy to grasp the concept of quality over quantity and Proof of Content (POC) is a great way to reward its community for doing their part here. As well as offering "free crypto" for content, there is a BTCUI raffle, banking feature and several bounties for BTCUI social media if you look around the site. Check out my website link if you'd like to see more.

Also, the team members I have encountered so far do a great job in trying to maintain the platforms ideals and I appreciate the effort they all put in.

Thanks Smiley we have closed the inscription until 31 March, we will keep doing the best for everyone !
Chargeit

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:23:33 PM

Interesting project
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: