Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:55:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🍕EOS.Pizza 🍕- The Community for Airdrops - Proof of Slice formula  (Read 2534 times)
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:24:22 AM

Have you already started to take part in the bounty program? Who already has experience in this area?

What are you interesting in? I take part in the program, not only on this project, ask what interests you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:47:37 AM

So what is the main idea of the project? What is it for?
leptoon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

As I understand it is a platform for future tokenizers and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities and/or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:49:19 AM

As I understand it is a platform for future tokenizers and blockchains and other inspiring and aspiring networks to prepopulate and kickstart communities and/or airdrop tokens on original donors of the EOS.Pizza.
In fact, I do not really understand the essence of this.  Huh
leptoon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:50:31 AM

Have you tried to study the project documentation? Read the whitepaper?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:52:59 AM

Yes, I tried to do this, but my level of English does not allow me to understand this in full. Is there any chance that it will be localized to other languages?
leptoon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Yes, I tried to do this, but my level of English does not allow me to understand this in full. Is there any chance that it will be localized to other languages?
Well usually at various projects for it the bounty campaign where users in exchange for tokens are engaged translate the project into different languages is responsible.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Well usually at various projects for it the bounty campaign where users in exchange for tokens are engaged translate the project into different languages is responsible.
I know it. And what can you say about the bounty campaign of this project? Does this project have a bounty campaign?
leptoon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

I know it. And what can you say about the bounty campaign of this project? Does this project have a bounty campaign?
I can not answer you because I do not know. I have not seen any information about it. I do not think there will be a campaign here.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:59:29 AM

I can not answer you because I do not know. I have not seen any information about it. I do not think there will be a campaign here.
I understood, thanks anyway, for help. I appreciate it   Smiley
emontmon

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:03:46 PM

As far as I understand, tokens will be listed immediately on the ethereum address after I sent my ETH, right?
Kheg

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:04:13 PM

As far as I understand, tokens will be listed immediately on the ethereum address after I sent my ETH, right?
Well, yes, how could there be any other option?
emontmon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:05:31 PM

Well, for example, tokens can be distributed only after the end of the sale period. After the final recount.
Kheg

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Well, for example, tokens can be distributed only after the end of the sale period. After the final recount.
No, in this case it works differently. It seems to me much more convenient and more reasonable. When you get your tokens at once.
emontmon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

No, in this case it works differently. It seems to me much more convenient and more reasonable. When you get your tokens at once.
Well I can agree with you, it's nice when you get your tokens right away and you do not need to wait a long time for this. But in any case, it does not make much sense, because that still you can not do anything with these tokens.
Kheg

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

Well I can agree with you, it's nice when you get your tokens right away and you do not need to wait a long time for this. But in any case, it does not make much sense, because that still you can not do anything with these tokens.
What exactly do you mean?   Huh
emontmon

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

What exactly do you mean?   Huh
I wanted to say that there is little sense in these tokens because you will not be able to exchange them for something, for example. Or sell, because the project has not yet been listed on the stock exchange. And in any case, you will have to wait for the end of the sale of the tokens.
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Who can answer me one question, what is the consensus algorithm used within the framework of this project PoS or PoW?
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:13:29 PM

Who can answer me one question, what is the consensus algorithm used within the framework of this project PoS or PoW?
As far as I understand this is a Proof of Slice algorithm
EccLipSe

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

As far as I understand this is a Proof of Slice algorithm
And what does it mean? I first hear about such an algorithm, who can explain to me the meaning of this?  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: