Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:28:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICX, XEM and SUB are interesting coins in twitter this week!  (Read 118 times)
cryptocatanalytics.com (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:52:51 PM

Dear all, Cryptocurrency related tweets are analysed and narrowed down to three alts ICX, XEM and SUB to be interesting. ICX has the largest increase in tweet rank, where it suggests more people being more aware of ICX. I hope that this alternative angle and approach with tweet analyses can provide a novel way to spot potential alts in the crypto community. Of course, alongside this information, are things like technical analysis and researching on the coin's technology, before making an overall conclusion about whether or not to buy the coin!
Thanks for reading!
this is the link to the full article:
http://cryptocatanalytics.com/2018/03/11/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies-25-popular-altcoins-weekly-10-03-2018/

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@felixcryptocat/bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies-25-popular-altcoins-this-week-10-03-2018
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:33 PM

I expect ICX to significantly outperform majority of tokens during this year due to its fundamental value. It appears amazingly undervalued vs. other cryptotokens. Just compare the market cap, the team behind the project, overall progress and the road map
I dont have XEM and SUB
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:48:30 PM

ICX deserves to be in this list , but i dont think other 2 coins are such great .
polymath is next big coin bcoz of its sec complaint security token platform .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:01 PM

I will Choose Xem in the first place they have working product, though they have issue on Japanese Exchange and soon they will repay those investors once it's all finalize then we Could see Xem on the top of the blockchain. maybe top 5 coinmarketcap. furthermore i would love to ICX also haven't seen their whitepaper.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: