Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:57:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO scam alerts and checks website. Need your feedback!  (Read 194 times)
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:10 PM

Im sure if your website is indeed good you wont need the people's feedback just work hard and do not let the reviews be biased just like the existing websites in our community reviewers i agreed should  be professionals and has a lot of experience in ICOs so that there will be no biased reviews,one wrong move and your reputation will be questionable but goodluck to your website. Grin
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:14:28 PM

Good idea for service. It will be enough to upload 1-2 times a week the analysis/report of the project, for which the most users voted. I think you will have regular visitors.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:18:22 PM

My website will NOT feature ICOs. You will not see ads, you will not see paid ICO reviews. You will only see statements on ICO scams.

-MyScamCoin: SCAM 100% confidence. We saw that ... Read the full report.
-MyExoticCoin: CAUTION, research underway. We have found that one team member has a fake LinkedIn. Stay tuned.

Thats unusual to website,how would you get the funds to support the website development? ads is good as long as it is unrelated ads with cryptocurrencies,there are so many affiliate advertiement that can pay good you just need to research it.

that would be a good idea if each of the profiles of the team members would be thoroughly reviewed.

inscyrpt (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:22:35 PM

My website will NOT feature ICOs. You will not see ads, you will not see paid ICO reviews. You will only see statements on ICO scams.

-MyExoticCoin: CAUTION, research underway. We have found that one team member has a fake LinkedIn. Stay tuned.

Thats unusual to website,how would you get the funds to support the website development? ads is good as long as it is unrelated ads with cryptocurrencies,there are so many affiliate advertiement that can pay good you just need to research it.

that would be a good idea if each of the profiles of the team members would be thoroughly reviewed.

There would be a paid subscription service. Very cheap (coffee money).
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:27:13 PM

Can you please ellaborate what are the benefits of the paid service? is there any advantages like chat support from the professionals if you the investors wants to interact with the reviewers? how would this paid services work? please englighten us so we can give our feedback to your upcoming project.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
inscyrpt (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

Can you please ellaborate what are the benefits of the paid service? is there any advantages like chat support from the professionals if you the investors wants to interact with the reviewers? how would this paid services work? please englighten us so we can give our feedback to your upcoming project.

The paid members would have access to a curated newsletter with new detected scams and would receive priority scam alerts. They would be able to ask to review a particular ICO. Acess to the private community chat.
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:47:37 PM

Is that really necessary?what if we want an ICO to be reviewed do we need to pay first so that it will be your priority to be reviewed?i dont think the community will pay for that,if you have a live chat with the support im sure most of the ICO hunters will pay for your servives,because these people wants to have second opinion about their own reviews to be sure that the ICO wont be turn into a scam.

wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:53:10 PM

There are a lot of threads that I bumped on that they are listing fake, scams and bogus ICOs and projects since long time ago.
I would be happy if there's a separation section for this one because fake and scam ICOs will waste our time and efforts.
As of now, all we can do is investigate or check every ICOs on different ICO rating sites like www.icoalert.com and other popular ICO sites.

BitProNews

Activity: 376
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

You can't garantee the resistance of your service project without benefits. If no adds will be added to the website then why should you waste your time making free reviews!? What the exact role of the lawyer as a team member? The idea still look original and unique.
cryptomngr

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:01:51 PM

Great, this is the reason why I opened this thread. Do you think the paid services should consist of live chat support? Then it would have to be more expensive that the subscription I thought.
That would be great if the ICO hunters and community can interact with the professional reviewers,there will some assurance that these reviews wont be biased and has been based with the facts from the factors that you have reviewed,most of the people will love to hear a live review from the people behind your project.   Wink

cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

It will be more promising if the team has been reviewing ICOs from the past,website without any proof or based on the facts reviews wont be that good.I suggest to have screenshots for prooft for example you have found that the founder's is fake one,you could have screenshot it and put to an archive ti our website so that people would know where to check the facts that you have gathered.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: