Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 08:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big budget versus Great idea. Who eventually wins?  (Read 438 times)
cryptolottocc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 06:53:34 PM

Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
juicyjanet88

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

MFG Token Sale - 1st of January

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:56:03 PM

It's impossible to say because there are a lot more factors. It's possible both could fail or both could succeed. I would like to think that the best idea will eventually win out if they have the correct people behind it, based on the fact that they can raise awareness and funding relatively easily. That's much easier to do than coming up with a good idea.

cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?
Because bounty hunters will be one of the major factor of the ICO's success that is why the bigger the budget the more bounty hunters will come.So that is why bounty allocation would be one major factor to decide these ICO's faith when it comes to advertisement to get more investors.

cryptolottocc (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 07:35:37 PM

Because bounty hunters will be one of the major factor of the ICO's success that is why the bigger the budget the more bounty hunters will come.So that is why bounty allocation would be one major factor to decide these ICO's faith when it comes to advertisement to get more investors.

I thought 'bounty hunter' means a person who is doing some actions to promote the project in order to get some free coins, am I right? Like you join my TG channel and get some coins for that. In 2014 each bounty hunter got 1000 ETH for promoting Ethereum. I read this somewhere.

So, I don't see the connection between budget and bounty hunters. Bounty is a cheap (=free) way to promote your project.

🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 Ethereum Powered Dapp with the new and straightforward idea 😉 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑 CRYPTOLOTTO.CC 🆑
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

I thought 'bounty hunter' means a person who is doing some actions to promote the project in order to get some free coins, am I right? Like you join my TG channel and get some coins for that. In 2014 each bounty hunter got 1000 ETH for promoting Ethereum. I read this somewhere.

So, I don't see the connection between budget and bounty hunters. Bounty is a cheap (=free) way to promote your project.
Yes it is,bounty hunters are the ones who are promoting these ICOs in social media platforms like facebook twitter and youtube,and especially here in bitcointalk,the more bounty hunters that will join the ICO the higher chance of getting more investors to invest to that specific ICO.Bounty hunters doesnt want to participate a bounty which the allocation is too small that is why most of the bounty hunters are only joining those good paying ICOs.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:46:30 PM

I agree bounty hunters are giving more impact to the investors because if there is no one to promote these ICOs how would the word spread that project exists? especially here in bitcointalk which is the biggest cryotocurrency community in the web? most of the investors are here that is why it is imporant to an ICO to have a good budget allocation fo the bounty hunters.

goncalvopietro

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

Under these circumstances, the big budget will win this competition. One day 'great ideas' will be very important. But not now  Undecided

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

I simply prefer a great idea because the project has value to be a long-term success, I'm sure time will slowly lead the project to be acknowledged by many peoples and reach its high.
Alfred V

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:57:03 PM

In the real world, great ideas attracts the most awesome investors. Steve Jobs did not have any budget when the guy from intel approached him to invest in his idea that was crazy for so many people that he tried to call before that guy showed up. It's great idea and a great team behind it.

KitToken                       
                                     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔                                     
▔  Whitepaper  │ TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium │  Announce  ▔
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

Hello people,

How do you see this?
It's true though sometimes we don't like it.
Look at the Bitcoin for example. It have amazing capitalization but some of modern cryptocurrencies have better idea, have a half-dime fee price, quicker and more convenient.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Hello people,

How do you see this?
Look at the Bitcoin for example. It have amazing capitalization but some of modern cryptocurrencies have better idea, have a half-dime fee price, quicker and more convenient.
Bitcoin is supported by its community, very influential people hold this ancient coin.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

In the real world, great ideas attracts the most awesome investors. Steve Jobs did not have any budget when the guy from intel approached him to invest in his idea that was crazy for so many people that he tried to call before that guy showed up. It's great idea and a great team behind it.
That is differnt bro,apple is physical company,nothing connected to the ICOs,he is asking to which would win the project that can pay good bounty managers or a project who has good idea but doesnt have funds to prmote the ICO? budget is one major factor because most of the people will trust a project which has bigger budget allocation to the hunters,investors are mostly getting more interested into a project which has good community support.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2114
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:09 PM

The advantage of having big budget is that the team will be able to attract good talents and developers to their platfrom and also they have huge bugjec to spend on marketing and branding, just like what Lisk team is doing because they hve huge budget to do it

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Melfoy72

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

Hello people,

How do you see this?
Bitcoin is supported by its community, very influential people hold this ancient coin.
Yes, that is the answer. Influential people = rich people. That is the reason why ancient Bitcoin have more power than poor newest crypto tech .  Smiley

cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:25:21 PM

In reality budget is one of the most factor that these investors are firstly researching if the allocations are good,the bounty hunters will join the promote the ICO wether it is an average or a good ICO,bounty hunters is the key to success of an ICO because these peoplea are the ones who are spreading the word to the whole community,wether it is in social media or here in the forum so that those potential investors will join to that specific project.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

The execution is what matters.  The idea can be great but if it's not executed correctly it will eventually fail.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Milamol

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:30:01 PM

The crypto-currency world is still very young. Therefore, for a project with any idea it is important to have hyip. On a short distance it is important to maximize the promotion of the project, and a good idea will work after a long time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

Hello people,

How do you see this?
Most successful icos now are without bounty. And it has increased this year. Project team.matters in successful ICO, the way the idea is pitched may also influence it. Very few good teams failed at ICO but idea still matters.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Hello people,

How do you see this?

This is a misconception. The idea that will really work and will be useful, will always be much more valuable than the advertised project. You always need to plan for a long time ...
Melfoy72

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

The execution is what matters.  The idea can be great but if it's not executed correctly it will eventually fail.
Sometimes developers have no money to release their product. That is the reason why crowdfunding platforms and ventures foundation are so popular.
Ico just one of them.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: