Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big budget versus Great idea. Who eventually wins?  (Read 435 times)
lovela

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 06:29:33 PM

of course great Idea will always win over big budget because in the long run, great project will be the basis of a coin price value.
big budget projects are just like attracting more investors in a minimum of time so I don't think it's price will be higher due to the ads are everywhere and the promotions were very generous.
I really believe that even the budget is low while the idea is great then it will soon dominate the crypto market after a certain of time.

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
Mr. Ar_Mongi

Activity: 332
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:38:02 PM

I want to note that this does not always happen, but when it happens - a big role is played by marketing. It is not enough to create a project, it is necessary to tell people about it. To tell how good he is and why. And people believe it.

TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

You can have a big budget and a wrong team to implement the project, thus lots of funds are misused etc. making the entire project fail in the end, I've seen this a lot of times. You can also have a great idea, and still not be able to implement it because of the lack of a solid team. What I am trying to say, is that in either scenario a good team is needed. With great idea and no budget, if you have a solid team, you all can raise funds together, but it's not going to easy. But with ICOs nowadays its a lot easier. With a bid budget, I guess its easier to attract a solid team to implement. Either ways the team matters a lot. 
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?
I think all must start with budget, after which you can hire intellectual persons with great capabilities into turning ideas to reality. Bounty hunters just love big budget because they are after profit that would entice them to do their job with eagerness.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lositech

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:18:53 PM

That's people a lot of people are in cryptos for the gains and not the tech, most project with big budgets ends up to get listed in top exchanges which makes the coin to moon but the ones with great idea ends up in idex or small exchanges
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

It's about the budget and costing of advertisement.

Like in the national television, for a fast food chain that doesn't have real delicious foods but the presentation is quite good enough to crave the viewers.

That's how it goes with projects that doesn't have real proposal but has capital for advertisement in different platforms and websites.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

One can not say unambiguously because there are successful projects with these indicators, but there are simply good projects with an excellent idea and a big budget!
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:02:20 AM

Hello people,

So my question is: why a project with a mediocre idea but with a bigger budget is likely to have more successful future than the project with a great idea but with a low budget?

How do you see this?

I think that the idea is very important it is much more important than big budget, as if the idea is copied, not interesting and has no perspective it will not work no matter what budget project has. But if idea is good it might develop with the small funds. That is the reason why I like IcoGuide.com, when I asked them how they are assessing projects and scoring them, they said that they are paying big attention to idea of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: