Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:30:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Banking will still be significant until cryptocurrencies can "stand on their own  (Read 1236 times)
DefDope66

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

Banks are "too big to fail." Big banks will always get bailed out by central banks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:59:07 PM

We are already seeing now regarding into those conflicts where it would be always where banks would stood still no matter those conflicts would really result into such prohibition on cryptoccurencies instead because government would always protect to those things which they can able to regulate where banks is included into this matter.This why i dont see a reason for banks to be burst out even bitcoin and other coins in the market will fly to the peak there would be still a significant area on where these things are should be placed on.
Okay, but from your own point of view, do you think that cryptocurrencies can be able to stand on their own? Cryptocurrencies can never be able to stand on their own. Fiat is always in control of everything, cause they have already been choosing for centuries now, and changing that will be a really big problem, and is in fact quite impossible. Fiat is being controlled by banks, and that puts banks in the position of being in control of everything.

Banks are "too big to fail." Big banks will always get bailed out by central banks.
Yes that’s true, because they have been around for a long time, probably for centuries and they have grown into something big which is unstoppable. You don’t expect Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies to come from no where and just take over everything. It’s just like how Bitcoin is in control of the  Blockchain.
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:58:09 PM

for the moment the Bank is still standing upright, then how is the continuation of the bank if Crypto already stand alone and in the public know so that in use fully and all countries wear it. is there going to be a temporary panic in the financial world? .... and all the banks in every country collapse is that what will happen hopefully there is no market panic

I do not see crypto currency standing on its own totally because at some point , we still need fiat to physically do certain things. Banks won't go away, if we look at the history of paper money, it is the need for monetary independence that brought paper money that killed trade by barter.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:13:47 PM

Bank have regulator and Crypto don't have regulator,In bank we can save money with stable price and in crypto we can save money with volatile price so the difference in bank and in crypto are so big so there's no need to pick what is better and better to use both because they have different worth actually a thing run because of their worth so in future still we need this both if your insight's good

Why the fuck we need the regulator to manage our money! They are just shit according to me. I only use my bank for converting my bitcoins into fiat cash. If you keep your fund on banks they internally utilize that fund on share market and elsewhere.
I do not like that shit to happen at all. If bitcoins comes to market then no one can rule the crypto world mate.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:20:22 PM

Bank have regulator and Crypto don't have regulator,In bank we can save money with stable price and in crypto we can save money with volatile price so the difference in bank and in crypto are so big so there's no need to pick what is better and better to use both because they have different worth actually a thing run because of their worth so in future still we need this both if your insight's good

Why the fuck we need the regulator to manage our money! They are just shit according to me. I only use my bank for converting my bitcoins into fiat cash. If you keep your fund on banks they internally utilize that fund on share market and elsewhere.
I do not like that shit to happen at all. If bitcoins comes to market then no one can rule the crypto world mate.
Why so bitter with banks? I presumed you do still make use its service.We do know people do entrust their savings or money with those institutions yet these are the traditional things where people do make use.They do confidently leave out their money because of the security unlike on just storing it up on their own houses. Which one would you prefer? Banks would stay no matter what since everything on this world is regulated.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:23:15 PM

for the moment the Bank is still standing upright, then how is the continuation of the bank if Crypto already stand alone and in the public know so that in use fully and all countries wear it. is there going to be a temporary panic in the financial world? .... and all the banks in every country collapse is that what will happen hopefully there is no market panic

I do not see crypto currency standing on its own totally because at some point , we still need fiat to physically do certain things. Banks won't go away, if we look at the history of paper money, it is the need for monetary independence that brought paper money that killed trade by barter.

Yes crypto currencies has still don’t have any support to stand in a single head to live a better performance like banks this will a unsupported bad thing for crypto currencies and this is the reason for not trusting crypto currency but soon crypto currencies have link or join with banks and Live better performance.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Danstan

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:54:02 AM

Since you need money to invest on crypto you need bank, but if you already have cryptos sometime you need to cash it out to buy things crypto can't reach so still we do need banks, but if their will be a thousand of outlet of supermarkets then I think we are half on being independent...
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

"Stable price" it's not stable if it's just going down every year.
Maybe you have the same amount of dollars you had before but your buying power decreases and this is what is actually matter.
The banks saves your money and at the same time it lends 10x more to other people, it has the visa to do whatever it wants with your money and you can't actually do anything about that.
The only thing banks are good for is to save innocent people from themselves
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:07:55 PM

Maybe you have the same amount of dollars you had before but your buying power decreases and this is what is actually matter.
The banks saves your money and at the same time it lends 10x more to other people, it has the visa to do whatever it wants with your money and you can't actually do anything about that.

Stability you guys will not be able find that any time on any crypto currency bro. As I see the bitcoin price is started bumping in the market if you want make the money out it. Please utilize the time and invest the fund as much you can mate.
Banks are the worst place and our money is being to used by the international corporates. This is happening through out this world.
If you are good understanding the difference of bitcoin and fiat cash means he will be able to make profit out it.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

Stable price is when the prices are stuck at the same value for a longer time . And yes the value can still change but that doesnt mean its not stable anymore. Even fiats and any other local currency do also fluctuate but not verry oftenly , that is why they can also be called stable.

So you are trying to say that volatility is a bad thing and should be our primary concern? of course it isnt. Volatilty is verry normal on the cryptocurrency scene and besides , the value isnt going to be high or expensive at all times but most of the times the value is low and that means you can always buy a coin at your own favour.

Yes , that what banks do. so you are already aware with it , then you shouldnt put your money on the bank.  Banks are freakin bad option to store money. much better if you can just save your money on your own hand, so that you can assure that your money is safe.
Fatunad

Activity: 2212
Merit: 347

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:40:08 PM

Stability you guys will not be able find that any time on any crypto currency bro. As I see the bitcoin price is started bumping in the market if you want make the money out it. Please utilize the time and invest the fund as much you can mate.
Banks are the worst place and our money is being to used by the international corporates. This is happening through out this world.
If you are good understanding the difference of bitcoin and fiat cash means he will be able to make profit out it.
With just your own pure common sense you will able to differentiate between local fiat and bitcoin/crypto when it comes to their feature and in regards with legality. We know bitcoin/crypto is decentralized and they do have their own path when we do talk about development.It can be adopted but would really just remain into its area on where it cant really bypass banks existence or would completely vanish banking sector. I might either believe blockchain tech will be adopted and soon banking system would be fasted up even more and might be the cause of such unemployment of those personnels who works into this industry.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:41:43 AM

Banking will always be significant no matter what happened, crypto won't be able to replace the bank position, bank is not only the place to save money, but it's also the place to control inflation, and the government wont allowed the country's economics can be controlled by a bunch of whales, if the crypto already giving too much influence the government will take action to regulate or banned crypto
btc_angela

Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

Banking will always be significant no matter what happened, crypto won't be able to replace the bank position, bank is not only the place to save money, but it's also the place to control inflation, and the government wont allowed the country's economics can be controlled by a bunch of whales, if the crypto already giving too much influence the government will take action to regulate or banned crypto

Banks are what we call one of the pillars of a country. So if we removed them, that country will be crippled so it doesn't makes sense at all to opposed or even think that they can be replace by crypto as a whole.

I don't know how the crypto could stand on its own though, did the OP mean self-regulation? or some authority overlooking everything? Crypto is decentralized so I don't think it will stand on its own, in my opinion. Plus the price keeps fluctuating and chancing by the minute how can it stand when there's so much outside factors that really affects it?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FirEaSeA

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:41:21 AM

Yeah, banks will slowly die just like how the industry of toy stores ended up. Toys R us has closed majority of their branches because kids now like playing with their tablets or handheld devices.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:16:06 PM

Yeah, banks will slowly die just like how the industry of toy stores ended up. Toys R us has closed majority of their branches because kids now like playing with their tablets or handheld devices.
Stories yes plain stories !! Banks cannot die.
I am not a fan of banks and I will never be but if we are to face reality, there is no way we are going to see banks going anyway.

Firstly, we have shown that there is no way cryptocurrency can actually stand on her own without regulations with all the scam coins, scammers, naive investors and so on, which has given the government even an upper hand to take control of some regulative aspect of cryptocurrency.

Banks will always be in action doing their thing and cryptocurrency enthusiasts will be in the other doing their thing.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:30:19 PM

Banks will always be in action doing their thing and cryptocurrency enthusiasts will be in the other doing their thing.

If we keep that in mind, we don't even need banks to go down. If we actually want to force through necessary changes, then we should act on our own and ignore what banks are doing. It's not that anything will change when banks are going down, because one way or another, something else will emerge taking over their role, and it's very likely going to be the government itself, so we might be getting back something way worse than the banks we dislike right now. In other words, we should be careful with what we hope for. Bitcoin is an available option already, so let's use it instead of focusing on the downfall of financial institutions, I think that's a far more effective approach and the best possible step in the right direction.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:29:45 PM

In general, nothing will ever happen in all countries at the same time and in the same way! This was rule number one. Despite of this, crypto currencies already can stand on their own and the only problem is that the governments and banks make laws and propaganda in an attempt trying to keep it down, so that we still need to use their fiat money as well and separately.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

Crypto was not designed to, nor intended to stand on it's own. Cryptocurrency was designed to be a decentralized alternative financial system, utilizing and showcasing the technology of the blockchain.
  Bitcoin was purposely limited to 21,000,000 in order to give it artificial rarity, so it could develop a real and tangible value. By having value, you can then trade it against other forms of value, like goods, services and fiat.

winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:10:33 AM

In my opinion it is not going to happen like that, banks are simply too powerful, bitcoin is not going to grow big enough to replace them while they are so strong so in my opinion we are first going to see a huge economic crisis that is going to make people doubt about the current economic system then the system is going to crash and finally bitcoin will begin to take over, banks will protest but they will not have anymore the strengths to stop it.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

Banks are not going to collapse. People are still used to putting money in the bank because they trust the bank.

But Banks are not satisfied with the cryptocurrency, which means that Banks know that the future of cryptocurrency will cause trouble for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: