Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:05:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a KYC project for bounty members ...  (Read 160 times)
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:56:48 AM

KYC is not completely bad, but I think for example the amounts lower than $5000 don't required to be given identity information. Because if you will receive $20 giving information is bullshit.

mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:56:55 AM

I do not agree any bounty participants have to fill the KYC I have followed a number of projects that must fill the KYC but I always fail because I do not have my fan passport lost payment
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:03:33 AM

KYC is not completely bad, but I think for example the amounts lower than $5000 don't required to be given identity information. Because if you will receive $20 giving information is bullshit.
Sometimes you win sometimes you learn. Smiley
Meanwhile sometimes projects want our KYC but  pay nothing cause they are scammers or can't collect even softcap.

Valturbo

Activity: 151
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

I have a negative attitude towards KYC. And as a member of the campaign bounty, I will never transfer my personal data to projects that do not have a license to process and store personal data.

leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:49 AM

I won't even invest in this project.
Because I don't understand why the reward thread needs to be verified by KYC data, in my opinion, this is meaningless, and our KYC data cannot be well guaranteed.

TycTaHb

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:47:30 AM

I think that this is a bad practice. Who can give me guarantees that my documents will not be stolen by hackers? No one. I do not participate in these projects.
muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

I have a negative attitude towards KYC. And as a member of the campaign bounty, I will never transfer my personal data to projects that do not have a license to process and store personal data.
That's right, but unfortunately this rules are not necessary in many countries. That's mean If ICO release tokens abroad Russia or USA or China they haven't to get a license for collect investor's ID and personal data.

Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

Government regulations is not the ideal thing for a decentralized system like ours. Government  is looking for one way or the other to always exercise control over the people. Forget what they would say that KYC will help protect investors funds, what happened to the stock exchange markets, was government not there? We should not buy their idea and put ourselves in jeopardy.Bounty hunters should be cautious of the kind of information they supply when filling the KYC forms.

Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

Get in there and tell em what you think about KYC for bounty hunters!  There is no use for us to sit here and tell each other how dangerous and wrong KYC is.  Let your voice be heard.  Do not let these projects take off or you risk loosing crypto as it was intended.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3092538.new#new

if everyone starts to write it will not change anything. And I find it very good that they warn about kyc at the very beginning rather than at the end of a bounty companie as others usually do.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:57:35 PM

I'm not satisfied about the KYC rules in Bounty it should be discreet. However if government should do this all the time and if there's a malicious thing will happen to us then we can blame them. Cryptocurrency should be private.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:51:47 PM

I am not sure about that project nor have i heard about it,i would really pass when there is a rule to pass on my identification details ,i am not sure how secure they will be with my documents and what they will be doing with it,so i would not take any risk and you have to freedom to avoid those kind of deals by simply not participating in it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: