Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:55:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Here is a KYC project for bounty members ...  (Read 160 times)
juljon18 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

Get in there and tell em what you think about KYC for bounty hunters!  There is no use for us to sit here and tell each other how dangerous and wrong KYC is.  Let your voice be heard.  Do not let these projects take off or you risk loosing crypto as it was intended. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3092538.new#new

jacafbiz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:23:22 PM

There is a reason why team asked for kYC for bounty members, they need to protect themselves from government regulations. They need to make sure those investors into their projects either investors in cash or kind are strictly abiding by thei rules. I think with more clarity coming into the space things will get better

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

There is a reason why team asked for kYC for bounty members, they need to protect themselves from government regulations. They need to make sure those investors into their projects either investors in cash or kind are strictly abiding by thei rules. I think with more clarity coming into the space things will get better

Freedom regulation is very needed now to prevent that the project collect money for criminal such terrorist or something dangerous else.
So KYC is not always bad in my opinion. The regulation also make sure that people who involve in crime join the project. I just think positive

cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:32:23 PM

Not all the countrie has regulations,and KYC should only be asked if and only if the ICO is residing in the U.S premises,SEC has too guilty of bullying these ICOs outside the U.S too but it isnt necessary for these ICOs to have KYC if they arent residing in U.S,because the SEC isnt untouchable that is they shouldnt be feared.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

Wont be a good thing because i have heard that some of the hunters have seen their IDs sold to the darkweb,we can still get these coins when these projects got listed into exhanges,so no need to undergo with these KYC verifications because not all the ICOs can be bullied by the SEC,only those projects who cannot hire a good lawyer would fear the SEC's regulations.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
#Bentley

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

I am very negative about the fact that bounty participants need to provide their documents. I think that this is a violation of constitutional human rights.
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:31:49 PM

Of course KYC is good option to prevent money laundering and I understand why projects ask investors to pass it.
However I don't understand why bounty participant need to provide documents.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

I see no reason why we need to  protest  against KYC,  all bounty campaign will always have there rules and regulation, if it suit you you join if  not  you opt  out, KYC also help to reduce cases of spammers and people using  bot  for bounty to cheat.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:37:40 PM

Of course KYC is good option to prevent money laundering and I understand why projects ask investors to pass it.
LOL,if you really understand why would risk your IDs for these people?do you know the SEC's regulations only concerned thos ICOs residing in U.S ?  Do not let these ICOs get your IDs as well as your banking statements because i have heard some of these ICOs are asking banking statements too,what the heck is that for? ID+BANK DETAILS = FRAUD.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

I see no reason why we need to  protest  against KYC,  all bounty campaign will always have there rules and regulation, if it suit you you join if  not  you opt  out, KYC also help to reduce cases of spammers and people using  bot  for bounty to cheat.
Okay but do not ask why if someday your informations was sold in the deepweb,fraudsters will always have their way to user other's information for illegal activities such as identity thefts,good luck with joining these ICOS and i hope your privacy would be intact in the upcoming years.People should be more aware to all the posibilities with these KYC verifications.

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:52:54 PM

There is no reason, it is nonsensical and it just adds to companies getting hacked all the time. We need less of this, the amount of good KYC does versus the bad it does is insane. The benefit is so little that the risk is not worth it, don't know why regulators can't see this.

vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

KYC is very important is mass adoption and this will be in almost every ICO that comes on the market and for sure in bounties also so you cannot hide identity soon
modtakels

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:59:30 PM

KYC is very important is mass adoption and this will be in almost every ICO that comes on the market and for sure in bounties also so you cannot hide identity soon
We are decentralized community and these ICOs are unregulated why would it be important? the risk of loosing your identity or having some identity theft is bigger than tha gains you will get from joining these ICOs.Do you really want your privacy be compromised? do you know that if these people got your information it could be used to frauds? banking statement + id = potential fraud.

McDee

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

A M E P A Y

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

This is nonsense. Participants of the bounty do not invest their money. It's not the same as investment. KYC for bounty participants is stupidity. I do not agree with this.

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:03:56 PM

Get in there and tell em what you think about KYC for bounty hunters!  There is no use for us to sit here and tell each other how dangerous and wrong KYC is.  Let your voice be heard.  Do not let these projects take off or you risk loosing crypto as it was intended. 

I think the reason behind kyc is to prevent fraud and bots. But i think also implementing this rule broke the annonimity of every person which against the freedom of using cryptocurrency.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:08:24 PM

We shouldnt be supporthing any of these ICOs so that they will be forced not to require KYC verifications especially those ICOs that are residing outside the U.S,they shouldnt be worried about the SEC regulations because they are exempted with that regulations,because U.S citizens and states would only govern that law.

Nakaba

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

I will never join a campaign with KYC. This KYC is useless if you use it bounty and you cannot trust the person who will collect this ID's. It is ok to have a KYC if it is a government institution that will act as escrow.
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

LOL,if you really understand why would risk your IDs for these people?do you know the SEC's regulations only concerned thos ICOs residing in U.S ?  Do not let these ICOs get your IDs as well as your banking statements because i have heard some of these ICOs are asking banking statements too,what the heck is that for? ID+BANK DETAILS = FRAUD.

That's what i am talking about it is not acceptable for me to give my documents to random people for bounty campaign, I think it is unsafe and not normal.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

Here we are talking not about investors, but about bounty hunters, that is, participants in the campaign of generosity. No government or regulatory body requires that KYC be verified against members of the generosity campaign. Such a check is only carried out against those individuals who invest their money in order to avoid money laundering. Participants in the generosity campaign are not investors, and therefore are not subject to such verification.

muhdatha

Activity: 168

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

I think if someone decided to do money laundering he will simply buy any crypto on market or exchanges... or right here on BTT. Why those bad guy have to invest on a strange ICO with doubtful idea and perspectives?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: