Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:58:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6980 times)
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:44:16 PM

Always pick a campaign with escrow fund when it comes to btc signature campaign and also if the manager is really great. Bounty campaign are quiet different because you really have to understand the project and make sure that this is no a scam so you will not waste your time working with them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

To choose a good ICO project as well as a good signature campaign, you need to have the knowledge and experience in selecting your own ICO. Frequently, before participating in bounty campaigns, I often research ICO projects at ICO evaluation websites such as icobench, icoreview, icomarket, which will give us an overview of the potential of the project, Also update the social news on that ICO to be able to make the best decision!

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

For a newbie in signature campaign,first you can't join unless you are a jr member in rank and second it is difficult to a newbie to know the best signature campaign unless you know personally the campaign manager and you know enough about their project.
     I also know choosing the best signature campaign is not difficult if you read their whitepaper and you know how good is their project and who is their project manager.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

you might wanna read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3087088.0
chose a good ICO (which never be a lending coin)
find out if id has bounty campaign ad take it,
most important thing is find out it as soon as possible to make much steak.

I do not know the analysis to choose a good ICO project, but I usually do it this way; I used to look for Hero members and Lagendary members, they chose ICO projects for their signature campaigns and I chose them. I believe that these senior members have the right analysis skills and they have a lot of experience in the market.

muhdatha

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Betrium 🎾 Worldwide Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:29:56 AM

Always pick a campaign with escrow fund when it comes to btc signature campaign and also if the manager is really great. Bounty campaign are quiet different because you really have to understand the project and make sure that this is no a scam so you will not waste your time working with them.
That's right. But unfortunately just a few Bounty managers provide such service like a bounty pool escrow as I know.
ColorlessK (BountyHive) for example.

Could somebody remind me who else does it?

AdamSv

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

I have the impression that writing about it every day. Damn you guys really don't like to read? are looking for themes with these words Yes read on health, there is already criteria for dummies, their long have come up with and wrote, with in some places on several times.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

Choose the campaign of trusted campaign managers. It is not only that the project is screened diligently, also somehow the pay is quite assured. That is if you really do not want to screen it yourself. But it is better if you know the project really well because you are wearing the signature.
ngngoclyly

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 02:23:57 PM

Study seriously before investing in a project
- time
- serious
- full requirements
- detailed implementation
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

It's tips from me:

1.The main minimum rank of your account must be Jr. Member. Because the project now requires a Jr. Member as a minimum.
2. Look for bounty that is big overall allocation, if it can be above 3 million dollars or more and select the signature allocation of at least 30-40%.
3. Find a trusted Manager, I suggest "needmoney" or other example.
4. Do not go bounty too long, between 2-3 months is enough.
5. And lastly look for signatures that use the payment method per post, so you can get a big fee depending on the number of posts. That's it hopefully useful. Smiley

And you can see the review of bounty managers from this topic

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3104701.0

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
MarlonDamon

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

good manager + good team + rank of your account

+your research

apply these and hopefully you will find the best signature campaign.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:03:37 PM

There are many criteria to consider when choosing a good project, one of which is to see the project manager, the project bounty team, then you can see from the whitepaper of the project.

Yes, I choose signature bounty campaign according to the bounty manager, there are many experienced bounty manager such as Sylon and thehun, I always keep a close look at their bounties.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:06:02 PM

Read the white paper of every project that you consider. If the coin seems like a scam or that it has zero market value, then don't waste your time filling up the forum.

seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

There are many ways to have a good signature campaign. If the project is promising and you think it will become successful then it is good for you. You can look for the allocation percent that was given to signature campaign. If it's high enough for you or high among other bounty campaign then it is profitable.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
kavinpoe

Activity: 262

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

I always look at:
1) the idea
2) expert's rating
3) the team
4) partners, publications in mass media
And about estimate the chance of how much they can raise
There are many more criteria, but these are basic
Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

Picking of signature campaign is more to a trial and error, there is no full proof plan if that is what you are asking for. Mostly i choose the signature campaign based on sites that do ICO benchmark, if you got more time you can do a deeper understanding of the certain project like the team members and  the what the project does and need for the project.

eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:15:22 PM

I pick my signature campaign by picking an ICO that I want to invest in and that I think will do well long term. I use the ICO rating websites such as: icotop.io, wiserico.com, icobench.com, icopedia.com, trackico.io, foxico.io, icomarks.com and others along with @iconizers on twitter to help narrow the choices down. A ton of research is required.

marydale

Activity: 83

Equitybase

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

Well, what I do is look for the dev team with regards to their track record..others would pick those team whom they trust - that is they have worked with or had transactions before. Try and understand their marketing idea and product, then check for visibility of the ICO in social media platform.

equitybase (https://equitybase.co): Crypto Real Estate Exchange
sousay

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:17:37 PM

Has a good bounty manager,read the whitepaper and road map and research about the project.A good manager and the rank will count in picking a good bounty campaign.
klebsiella

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

I mostly check on who's managing the campaign, managers who have been known to be reliable and successful. I usually look for the managers I have worked before. Then I read the thread to know what the project is all about and analyze how it could be beneficial to the general public. I also read the requirements for the campaign, I will join only if I am sure I could do it weekly.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
condura150

Activity: 244
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:51:50 PM

First of all get your rank high, do this by posting things that are helpful to the community, interact with other people.

When it comes to joining a bounty campaign specially campaigns that lasts for 2-3 months, the best thing to do is research about the campaign. You can start by reading their whitepaper, also see if the campaign manager has red trusts this could also help. Check the development team, do research about the people that are involved in the project/campaign. Visit their website if they have one. Also try to contact them, if you have further questions regarding the project/campaign send them an email.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: