Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to pick best signature campaign  (Read 6980 times)
akonrupom

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

Generally, before joining a signature campaign, I will at least read more information from their website to understand more. There are a lot of scam projects, so you have to research well about the project and the team involved with the project, read whitepaper, before the joining the signature campaign. As participating in a scam project is a waste of time and effort.

Try to notice these things:

1. Always make sure that the signature campaign manager is holding a considerable amount of BTC in escrow.
2. Make sure that the campaign runs for at least one month.
3. Don't join any campaign, which asks for more than 25 posts per week.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Afrizky R

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

it's good if you find out what is good is what it is like to see the project being run and who the person behind it,
it is a bit of an understanding to believe in the project to be run but that does not mean if the ends are scam too
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:38:57 AM

In crypto currency, a bounty campaign is a specific PR action which helps projects be promoted. Its participants and supporters can receive stakes by completing different tasks. Since we are true believers in a decentralized economy, everybody can become a stakeholder. We want to give our early supporters the opportunity to get involved and make his/her contribution to the project development. You are able to make it at any time, however the sooner you do it, the more bonuses you will get after our bounty program ends
Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:46:30 AM

The best signature you need to be able to choose, not to choose the big pool in the bounty, where they promise $ 5-7 million people do not read the history of the project, but simply take and start doing 2-4 months are signed, and everything is in vain. Study the project from its Foundation to its end on the road map. Think, and whether it is necessary to society? When you answer this question, then you will think to take or not this company of the signature.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:52:12 AM

In fact, everything is not difficult, I often look at the manager who leads the bounty, sometimes I look through the team and the white sheet of the company!
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

My first criterion in choosing a signature campaign was the manager who held the campaign, then I saw the campaign on the ico rating site,
hoangnhungg555

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:59:49 AM

In picking the best signature campaign must first their purpose of project and whitepaper to recognize that the project will be successful and all bounty campaigners will be inspired to join and help them to reached their goal.
briana samomingkir

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:28:34 AM

You can read from the details of exposure in whitepaper, roadmap, understand really from his concept. Concepts and teams are the main aspects of selecting a project. If a project is not based on a team with good performance and skill, then the project is in danger. Because success in a project lies in the concept as well as the team. A team with high integrity will quickly and easily attract investors to be willing to buy their products so that it can accelerate to achieve targeted sales.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
[/center
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:29:24 AM

i believe it really lies on checking it's credibility of the bounty campaign itself and the developers. Some of us really look on how rewarding the bounty is, i mean most of the bounty hunters really look into the hardcap which sometimes lead us to bad bounty campaigns. What i am pertaining is when we see a campaign with large bounty pool yet we don't mind about it's credibility it sometimes waste our time because it ended up that developers are fraud. In simple words it's scam.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
thaomy1450

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:30:10 AM

In order not to be disappointed try to support the project that you like. Maybe ICO will fail, but you will know that you have tried to do something useful to a good project.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:01:14 AM

What criteria do you guys use to pick your signature campaigns.  With some of them lasting 2-3 months it seems like a critical decision and I'm not quite sure how to go about it.  With all the scams out there I am fearful of picking a junker which not only hurts me but the people looking at my promotions.  I would like to have one picked out for when I switch over to Jr Member. 

to choose the best signature campaign and avoid fraud is not easy. you must analyze the project you are going to follow, how many members join the project and how the team works. usually it is useful to avoid deceptive projects. for beginners like you I suggest to focus first improve your rankings, improve every post you can to improve your ranking.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:04:13 AM

The best signature you need to be able to choose, not to choose the big pool in the bounty, where they promise $ 5-7 million people do not read the history of the project, but simply take and start doing 2-4 months are signed, and everything is in vain. Study the project from its Foundation to its end on the road map. Think, and whether it is necessary to society? When you answer this question, then you will think to take or not this company of the signature.
the most important thing is not loud speeches, but how the company positions itself and its product, and when they launch it

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
azzag0000

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:30:54 AM

There are many criteria to consider when choosing a good project, usually I always do some research first, such as reading their whitepaper, the team behind the project, the project's vision and mission, the problems and solutions that the project completes.
danchozind999

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:19:35 PM

These are the characteristic that I am searching to pick the best signature their team members, road maps, website, white paper campaign managers and other projects that he handled. Check the potential of the token that they should be given as payments.
angelica lovly

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

There are many options for a good signature campaign, but I have my own way, asaya will see first who the Bounty Manager who implement bounty, then I will see the white paper and products that they produce, then that will be my reverence is the rating of the ICO on the Website crypto and market, because that might be a good thing to participate.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:10:30 AM

Its hard to choose good bounty program its because there are a lot of scam project, formerly I following many good manager here to join good project and I observe, and I proven that is one good strategy to find good bounty project, just be familiars to many good manager here who are handling many good project and join their bounty program its because those projects are possible good and profitable for us, but always remember its just possible only meaning not sure, maybe 90 % those project is good.

glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:18:25 AM

My first criterion in choosing a signature campaign was the manager who held the campaign, then I saw the campaign on the ico rating site,

Manager does play a vital role as you may have a good camping but if run by some unknown person and takes the coin away and does not pay you land up in a soup. Also another thing is that if you are looking for bounty kindly analyze a lot of things before joining any such campaign as majorly those token may not be much worth in coming time.
pholenden.145

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Interesting a newbie account asking about signature campaign, you need to be a Jr.member to participate in most signature campaign, I will advice you to focus on building up your account rank before discussing a signature campaigns. Newsletter and likes of social media campaign you can start with
crayzn999

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:09:32 AM

I think that if you want to find a good signature campaign, you should first find a good reward manager, then you will study the team of the project carefully.
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:12:31 AM

choosing a good bounty is actually the same as selecting project when investing project ico. which we review is the project, whether all the plan team makes sense or not. then the manager and rules, if the manager has a bad reputation I recommend not follow it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: