Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC for Indonesian Rupiahs, Non Profit Donations  (Read 2357 times)
Majestic-12 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 01:14:05 AM

Heya

I am looking into setting up a Bitcoin Donation system for a friend who is trying to help out someone in Indonesia. I know of how I would go about receiving Bitcoins but what would be the easiest way to Exchange the Bitcoins to Indonesian rupiahs. I emailed Bitpay to see if they would support payouts to a Indonesian Bank account in Indonesian rupiahs but I'm not sure how successful that would be.

Also my friends are not very Bitcoin minded. So im trying to see which ways would be possible without them having to handle the Bitcoins at all. I suppose I could setup a Local Bitcoins account for them to sell BTC directly for Indonesian rupiahs but then they would have to login and verify transactions and that wont work. I don't think I could do it for them because my name would not be on the receiving account.

Another option is sending the money to a Bank of china Bank account which I guess I could then sell the bitcoins on a Chinese bitcoin exchange for yuan. and get the yuan sent to that bank account. Although I would not be the holder of that bank account.

Does anyone know of a bitpay like service that operates in china. or of a bitcoin exchange that handles Indonesian rupiahs? Any help would be appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: