Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:12:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you new on crypto world?  (Read 143 times)
Cagan (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

1-Are you new to these jobs? Do not jump straight from the right to the left by hearing things like this money is money, follow your aim, move times of the market, do not jump straight.
2- Do not tell yourself that you are good to be a member of a stock exchange, because there is a deduction from you, so search carefully and choose the one with the lowest fee in your head.
3 - You have your money Some people ask you to join a project to go to the market Do not take it quietly in your head because it will earn you as much profit as you can.
4- Enter the stock market, what do you think you will buy: put all the money in a single slip-on, self-assemble, share, buy and sell orders. In the meantime, examine the project of what you are getting, how many goals are being produced, what stocks are in the market, and the road map. Sorry my english
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Longer_10

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:38:29 PM

Yeah, I started only 2 weeks ago
Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 09:49:57 PM

I'm trying to learn how to write posts here. This my first message. I like you all))

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 09:50:58 PM

1-Are you new to these jobs? Do not jump straight from the right to the left by hearing things like this money is money, follow your aim, move times of the market, do not jump straight.
2- Do not tell yourself that you are good to be a member of a stock exchange, because there is a deduction from you, so search carefully and choose the one with the lowest fee in your head.
3 - You have your money Some people ask you to join a project to go to the market Do not take it quietly in your head because it will earn you as much profit as you can.
4- Enter the stock market, what do you think you will buy: put all the money in a single slip-on, self-assemble, share, buy and sell orders. In the meantime, examine the project of what you are getting, how many goals are being produced, what stocks are in the market, and the road map. Sorry my english
What is point of this post exactly, you starting by asking if im new to crypto world. Then you write right away "1-Are you new to these jobs?" What jobs? What are you talking about here?
Its hard to understand even more because of language barrier apparently.
I assume your message is don't invest too reckless'ly, without thinking, without proper inspecting company/trading on exchange knowledge. I am right?
BTCsuccessor

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:50:08 AM

Yes, I was just new and I wanted to be better. thank you for helping me to understand what trade in crypto world is. I will not say I'm good. I choose to know right. What does this mean? should we be thankful, for giving a great step? To improve yet? to give you information about it? I think I'm right? since I was new to you (Are you new to these jobs?) and the answer is yes. After that, you've given advice to make you better. (Do not tell yourself that you are good to be a member of a stock exchange, because there is a deduction from you, so search carefully and choose the one with the lowest fee in your head.) You're right I will not be that way. Thanks bro..
yuzuki.dtn

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);
I'm trying to learn how to make money. Your information is very good. thanks you very much
pod.lampoi

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

Toжe нoвичeк в этoм дeли cижy читaю cмoтpю мнeния и чecтнo oчeнь тяжeлo вce пoкa дaeтьcя.!
richiereally

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Started just January and still learning the gropes of it.  Thanks for the tips you gave!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: