Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:00:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Wants to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads?!  (Read 837 times)
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:11:12 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2018, 11:42:37 PM by Thadeous

Google to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads - Sources
Market became green too early?
Time for FUD?

John Langut

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:15:12 PM

We could have seen that coming after Facebook banned crypto ads. In February regulators asked Google to band crypto ads too. Maybe we'll get anti-crypto ads next, just like the tabacco industry is forced to do.
Cookies_N_Cream

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

This may be FUD but its about time that they follow the footsteps of Facebook in showing ICO ads in their platform since ICOs are not controlled and could only result to scam in the long run. We all know that majority of the public very much trusts Facebook and Google on their ads especially those really have no idea about investing in crypto. Let's just see this as a benefit and make our own study about a certain ICO first before investing. It may affect the crypto market though so ready your funds for some dips again.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

The banning of ICO and cryptocurrency in social media sites will lead to a downturn of cryptocurrency. The google also followed the footstep of Facebook and I think there is a conspiracy with them.
For sure, if this is a FUD news then it will probably affect the price of cryptocurrencies. Well, I don't know the real reason behind this ban but I gather some news that Facebook will make a new coin and I think that will also be the reason why google will remove ICO in the search engine.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:56 PM

I imagine it is probably just the sponsored links at the top of the page that they will ban, if that's the case this won't make all that much of a difference, I don't feel as though these really pull in a lot of investors.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

It's a setback if it really happens.
Google should support the show on crypto and ico ads.
Because crypto and ico enough to help the world's economy to be more developed, it will kill it slowly.
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

There is a big impact in the crypto community if ever the banning of google even in the search engine will become true. Facebook already banned ICOs next is the google. For sure, other social media site like twitter will also follow their ban to ICO.
There a great effect whenever google bans the ICO, specially if the investors are using google to search for a good investment. I hope that it will not affect much of the price and hopefully, it was just a FUD news.

Suharti12

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:30:36 PM

The prohibition of advertising is very disturbing for us to do the spread of ads and this is very detrimental if the incident continues.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
John Langut

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

Maybe it won't be a blanket ban. Alcohol ads are partially banned by Google depending on the country. Lots of people still buy and drink alcohol.
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:42:26 PM

This is might be just a FUD, but not only Google, Facebook was banning Crypto/ICO ads too.
" Facebook has a new advertising policy pertaining to cryptocurrency, binary options and initial coin offerings. The policy specifically prohibits ads that promote those types of products and services “that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive practices,” "
I believe this happen because there is a lot of scam ICO Project at the moment out there, and they want to avoid more scam about the scam token sale.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:46:55 PM

Market became green to early?
Time for FUD?

For now what you have read is just one of the theories since google hasn't given a formal statement that they are banning ICO and crypto ads. In fact, there are more theories regarding this matter. Some said FBI is pressuring google to ban ICO and crypto ads, some say it is a Canadian official who wants google to do it, but according to google's reply on financemagnates.com's query regarding this, promotion of ICO and crypto ads is still allowed in their platform.
Source : https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/news/exclusive-google-quietly-purging-cryptocurrency-ads-content/
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:50:14 PM

Time for FUD?

all of this google ban facebook ban or whatsoever ban, only one reason i can see eirher part of public realease or the site want o get paid, and the complicated here is the fakes new makes by the people hated for bitcoin as decentralized currency.
to all bitcoiner's do not panic always need to study and analyst the new news about the crypto, its fake or not
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:51:55 PM

Time for FUD?

Well, this is a big shit of Google. Maybe they want to loose many profits that they will gain in advertising sites kn their site. Google are getting benefits from it and I know that it will not happen because This is a fake news. Maybe if it happens, Maybe people will be alarmed that We should try to mine bitcoin and not to have refferals in social medias.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

It’s frustrating when they look at baning things like ICOs when they still persist on allowing lots of things to be advertised that clearly shouldn’t.

That said it’s becoming more and more likely that there will be more scammers trying looking at the big money that can be made and making up fake cryptos

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:01:13 PM

Time for FUD?

all of this google ban facebook ban or whatsoever ban, only one reason i can see eirher part of public realease or the site want o get paid, and the complicated here is the fakes new makes by the people hated for bitcoin as decentralized currency.
to all bitcoiner's do not panic always need to study and analyst the new news about the crypto, its fake or not
I agree with you, crypto is becoming more popular and in this situation some people tend to destroy its popularity by spreading fud in the community. I see no valid reasons with this news. We should continue to believe in crypto and neglect all this fuds news.
Thadeous (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 588
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:05:23 AM

Time for FUD?

Well, this is a big shit of Google. Maybe they want to loose many profits that they will gain in advertising sites kn their site. Google are getting benefits from it and I know that it will not happen because This is a fake news. Maybe if it happens, Maybe people will be alarmed that We should try to mine bitcoin and not to have refferals in social medias.

Don't you think it sounds a bit weird? Canadian Official Wants Google to Ban Ads for Crypto, ICOs
What it reminds me now is how Texas regulator ordered Bitconnect to stop its business activity...
So what's next? Honduras will arrest Ethereum blockchain? Grin

Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

Time for FUD?

Thank all the scam artists for all these extra measurements.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:29:44 AM

Time for FUD?

First facebook now google so if google will ban the ads related to crypto then maybe videos on youtube related to bitcoin will be remove too? In my blog i cant see a ads related to crypto currency i think they already did that, they are not into crypto currency that is huge down fall.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

having see that facebook is about to put an end to ico and ads, i think google will be thinking it too but i don't think that will be easy and quick.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:34:50 AM

Time for FUD?

First facebook now google so if google will ban the ads related to crypto then maybe videos on youtube related to bitcoin will be remove too? In my blog i cant see a ads related to crypto currency i think they already did that, they are not into crypto currency that is huge down fall.
There are still ads on crypto currency and I think that too youtube will be the next of it if google will removed ads but I hope it will not come because many of us earning from youtube videos thru adverisment from it. Google and youtube ads are one of the best in advertising your crypto so it might be the downfall for us like facebook did we slightly experience a downfall of bitcoin, But I know there's nothing to do with the value of bitcoin thru that since bitcoin already stablish its own name in the social media.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: