Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:16:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Wants to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads?!  (Read 839 times)
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:01:03 AM

this is not true, crypto ads are asked in google both on youtube and also on blogs
almost everything in the monetization is all about crypto-based ads
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:05:55 AM

this is not true, crypto ads are asked in google both on youtube and also on blogs
almost everything in the monetization is all about crypto-based ads
That's right, it's just FUD.
I knew this early because Cryptocurrency would never have had a bad influence on Google or Facebook, and it has even made Google and Facebook more numerous.
Because the crypto market is very good and well respected. That is a good sign that facebook and google benefit from advertising them. So there's no reason for them not to promote Crypto.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:13:44 AM

I think this is even good for bounty people, since after blocking ICO in google, on Twitter, in facebook and will have to be advertised, but for this it is better not to have a bounty.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:28:44 AM

These issues are normal in the present time and if one google stop ICO ads then it will not finish from the world and now the people are using other different ways to use crypto ads and it is good for me to use the YouTube an other social media websites to use the for ICO ads and in this way we can promote ICO on social media now the majority is connected with world through social media.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:51:51 AM

Google to Ban ICO and Crypto Ads - Sources
Market became green too early?
Time for FUD?

This is not a FUD but a real news. People are making this news as a negative one but if we analysis it, it is actually good for the crypto industry.
What happens these days that many scam ICO gives their ads on social media and many newbies in bitcoin world tends to invest in those ICO without any knowledge and in return only gets their hard earned money lost. So i think it is a good step for us.
Although it is a good idea and pitch for bitcoins for their better future because if people start being victimized of what they are investing in, on the names of bitcoins, are nothing but scams, then definitely the name and fame of bitcoins would be affected. So better it is in one aspect, but we are lacking with sufficient knowledge about choosing the better ICOs. We must work on this side too.
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

may be FUD or. They are afraid of crypto and the blockchain platform will kill them.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

Time for FUD?

This is not a FUD but a real news. People are making this news as a negative one but if we analysis it, it is actually good for the crypto industry.
What happens these days that many scam ICO gives their ads on social media and many newbies in bitcoin world tends to invest in those ICO without any knowledge and in return only gets their hard earned money lost. So i think it is a good step for us.
Although it is a good idea and pitch for bitcoins for their better future because if people start being victimized of what they are investing in, on the names of bitcoins, are nothing but scams, then definitely the name and fame of bitcoins would be affected. So better it is in one aspect, but we are lacking with sufficient knowledge about choosing the better ICOs. We must work on this side too.
In my opinion this is a good move by Google. Facebook had banned it in January and Google followed and banned adverts for cryptocurrencies including both BTC and initial coin offering ICOs, to tackle emerging threats. This has made investment in Bitcoin more secure as the numerous scams that were intended to loot investors and defame the coins will not be able to achieve the goal they had set out for.
ICO 2100NEWS

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

may be FUD or. They are afraid of crypto and the blockchain platform will kill them.

We agree. Blockchain is obviously going to change positions in the market. There will be new winners on the block! Cheesy
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:36:37 PM

With so many scams going around, the bans make sense in order to protect their users. I think people who are truly interested in cryptocurrencies will do the research on their own. I do wonder if YouTube will follow. Lately I have been catching more ICO ads before the video starts playing.
YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

This will be a bad news again in crypto-currency as I recall facebook starting to ban or stop some ICO or projects but for some other reasons, money is still there and the founder of Facebook will going to take advantage of that, as I can see some ICO or projects are still there because they pay facebook for advertisement there projects.

So if google, youtube and some other social media will ban crypto advertise. I think it will be result the same with facebook that you need to pay for advertising their projects and it will be a high demand.
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:19:01 AM
Merited by edsnowangel (2)

This news has been around for months now and no updates or official statement from google until now I think this news are just FUD and if this is true here is my own opinion if this gonna happen then there might be an impact in market but this is not enough to stop bitcoin and other crypto to get stop because the community power is getting stronger and stronger
lmodric

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:28:33 AM

I think this is a challenge for cryptocurrency where this pressure pressure will make the effect of falling prices.
but on the other hand cryptocurriency will always run.
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:41:17 AM

With so many scams going around, the bans make sense in order to protect their users. I think people who are truly interested in cryptocurrencies will do the research on their own. I do wonder if YouTube will follow. Lately I have been catching more ICO ads before the video starts playing.
Not started yet. Google will ban crypto related ads from june 2018. So now april month. Wait and see.
Google decide this for many scam ICO run there ads on Google. I seen Be-one google ads, that was scam ICO. So, many matter on this.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

Yes, I think they are trying to implement this because they are afraid that they might be used to scam potential investors. Google will ban all adverts for cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin and initial coin offerings (ICOs), as it seeks to “tackle emerging threats”. The ad ban will come into force from June as being a clampdown on unregulated financial products.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

Time for FUD?
One of the most immediate effects of the crypto ad ban was panic selling on the crypto market. The media has a tendency to overdramatize or generalize certain types of news, which can then lead to uninformed investors trying to drop out of a space they believe everyone will soon drop out of.
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:37:12 AM

This news has been around for months now and no updates or official statement from google until now I think this news are just FUD and if this is true here is my own opinion if this gonna happen then there might be an impact in market but this is not enough to stop bitcoin and other crypto to get stop because the community power is getting stronger and stronger
indeed this news has been around for months, official statements google will be issued in June this year. google forbid ico because google fear if there is a fake ico ico scam on behalf of google and irresponsible.
amadorj76

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:51:04 AM

indeed this news has been around for months, official statements google will be issued in June this year. google forbid ico because google fear if there is a fake ico ico scam on behalf of google and irresponsible.

Google does a big part in promoting the bitcoin cryptocurrency and I hope it will find ways and solutions not to banned bitcoin because its a big help in promoting bitcoin in online world.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:30:11 AM

actually this news has long been circulating, and some say that google already banned ico ads, and therefore the market conditions can fall like this, but if you prove it yourself, trying to find an ico project on google, then there are still ico ads , but my guess it still exists because it is still in a state of contract, and after the contract is complete then there will be no ico ads any ico project

kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

Facebook already banned ICOs next is the google.I think people who are truly interested in cryptocurrencies will do the research on their own
demonicsheikh

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 09:17:04 AM

Facebook already banned ICOs next is the google.I think people who are truly interested in cryptocurrencies will do the research on their own

I think it's a great step as many ICOs are scam and their only purpose is to scam people. People who are related to cryptocurrencies will research and avoid scammers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: