Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Token Has Been Released Today  (Read 164 times)
Tihosay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Tihosay – Your Money, Connected

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:39:20 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 01:12:36 AM by Tihosay

We are happy to announce that after months of preparations and hard work, our token #tihosay has been introduced to the world today. TIHOSAY could be one of the biggest ICO's and on sale tokens because it solves a huge problem in the cryptocurrency community. Want to learn more?

Check out our website. https://tihosay.io/ - TIHOSAY Your Money, Connected

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malamok101

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:26:13 AM

This is a good project I think I'll look forward to it and look at what this happens.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

The site was quite heavy and took longer than usual to load. Asides that, having read the whitepaper it seems it's going to be an interesting project. Hopefully, the project will have a great community support backing it.

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

We are happy to announce that after months of preparations and hard work, our token #tihosay has been introduced to the world today. TIHOSAY could be one of the biggest ICO's and on sale tokens because it solves a huge problem in the cryptocurrency community. Want to learn more?

I think this ico need to do more and make more publication about it.  I will also advise that you should employed a highly very experienced campaign manager that will assist you to promote the project here and you will see how this project will come to the public.  I will Try and go through the white paper and the contents on your website in other to understand the problem it has come to solve.
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:22:55 AM

Hello, I first saw your bounty program and then one of my friends told me something about your Telegram group. Then I checked out your website and I read some part of your whitepaper. I'm simply amazed after all!

There are many VISA card and exchange projects out there, but Tihosay will be one of the most interesting and strong ones, it seems!

Good luck in your token sale which I'll also contribute.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:57:45 AM

You know what to do right? This post is not enough to render you conclusion into success. Please make a signature campaign and a manager a small price to pay since your website is good probably a high standard quality and maybe your team too. Looking forward to your projects in case you have problems finding might i present to you this two people that are pro's in handling campaign Yahoo62278 or Atriz.
cutikanzilong

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:16:00 AM

Very interesting project. I hope token succes  Smiley
Tihosay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

You know what to do right? This post is not enough to render you conclusion into success. Please make a signature campaign and a manager a small price to pay since your website is good probably a high standard quality and maybe your team too. Looking forward to your projects in case you have problems finding might i present to you this two people that are pro's in handling campaign Yahoo62278 or Atriz.

Hello, thanks for your thoughts!

We also have a strong bounty program for our project, so don't hesitate to join.

Click Here for Tihosay Bounty Thread

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:48:21 PM

Tihosay is new, need hard work and more time to become the biggest one. Already visit the web and you have something different with your project concept, similar with other I'll say " NO ". I'll come back later and try to find another solution about cryptocurrency community, maybe your project can help me about this. Keep going and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Tihosay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:16:51 PM

Tihosay is new, need hard work and more time to become the biggest one. Already visit the web and you have something different with your project concept, similar with other I'll say " NO ". I'll come back later and try to find another solution about cryptocurrency community, maybe your project can help me about this. Keep going and good luck to you.

Here, Tihosay project differs from other projects with unique features developed by the team. For instance, inheritance system, the utilization of the blockchain technology in an advanced level, developments for the merchants, and so on.

When you check our whitepaper, you will easily see my point.

Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

We also have a strong bounty program for our project, so don't hesitate to join.

that seems like a good project , I may join the bounty , just wondered why there isn't any facebook bounty!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Tihosay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:01:31 AM

that seems like a good project , I may join the bounty , just wondered why there isn't any facebook bounty!

In facebook, there are many spam accounts. Instead of having a facebook category, we wanted other categories to have greater bounty pools under fair conditions. We have variety of campaigns, please check them and join us to earn THO tokens.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: