Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:22:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG The sky Is falling!!!  (Read 906 times)
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Hello  guys, by using blockchain for transactions, the cost will be minimal vis-a-vis 'middleman' model that includes payment and conversion fees. With Techspecs all payments will go directly to the seller in a single digital currency.
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

Calm down people, no need to panic on every price drip.  The market will grow over time.  The marketcap will be trillions in due time.  Crypto is here to stay and is only getting stronger.

yes, I also believe that crypto currency will rise over time. the investors are currently making a lot of coin purchases for them to sell later this year. at this time it is better to take the good side of it is by buying bitcoin or altcoin to invest because this is the right time to invest.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

In general, It is very unfortunate what is happening now in the market, due to the crisis exists in all digital currencies. But this has become a usual thing because over than 2 months , the price has been always volatile and in decline.

Furthermore, I do not think this crisis will last long , only there are some problems that will soon be solved, for example the highest selling rate and with a huge amounts from the capitalists.
So we must be patient and have confidence in digital currencies ( particularly Bitcoin).
And believe me guys this is a good period to HODL.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:52:33 AM

Calm down people, no need to panic on every price drip.  The market will grow over time.  The marketcap will be trillions in due time.  Crypto is here to stay and is only getting stronger.

all true but at the same time this should not be confused with bag holding which is what people are doing these days!

altcoins are pump and dumps whether you like it or not and they are in big bubbles which will continue to burst and because of that their prices will continue to go down.
many of them are completely useless and will die soon enough.

continuing to bag hold these and waste your money is not called "being calm", it is called being a newbie.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:55:56 AM

I already got used with this situation. At first I panicked and worried too much that I let my self got stressed out. But now I find it more as chance to invest because the prices are rather cheap.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

I thought you are the one that's in panic. We are all waiting for the market cap to reach trillion dollars soon.
I already got used with this situation.
Everyone should get used to this situation.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:38:23 AM

This market is not for panic traders and if you are worried with this situation then this market is not for you. These situations comes again and again and never panic with it. It will revive again after a short span of time and then you see a big jump in it again. This is a big buying opportunity for long term holders.
Thats true, I think the current market situation is very volatile compared to price change some time ago that fluctuate but the market tends to rise, different from the current market where the market tends to down but can still profit despite high risk. if you're an easy panic trader, it is better to temporarily vacuum until market conditions are not so volatile
Gandalphlegrand

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:43:51 AM

yes, people need to hodl thrue the sotrm, people selling because they shit themselves are the ones who make the markets stay red aven longer
Agaton

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:18 AM

Sometimes people still selling their stocks even at a lower price value because of personal needs. It is practically speaking that those panic seller are those people having only a very small capital and cannot survive for a long term of holding.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

Red days are normal. It's a cycle and next month the price   will be again go up =)
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

The sky is falling!? Are you serious? Cheesy Not only sky but price are falling too and it's a good time to invest! Wink

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:07:09 PM

This market is not for panic traders and if you are worried with this situation then this market is not for you. These situations comes again and again and never panic with it. It will revive again after a short span of time and then you see a big jump in it again. This is a big buying opportunity for long term holders.
With how the fluctuations are moving right now, those who are impatient will loses their investment, better to double check yourself if you can proceed
or if you can take the risk, holding is very essential as believers will continue to hold and haters will create more negative news about this project, just
go with the flow and understand yourself if how well you will secured your investment.
raymart0720

Activity: 322
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

Iam litterally don't have any insecurities if the market falls . as long as I hold my Ethereum I am good to go haha.
ETHlover here altcoins a little bit but I do have plenty or some of those
it is normal becasue of day traders and how they make the market active
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

With how the fluctuations are moving right now, those who are impatient will loses their investment, better to double check yourself if you can proceed
or if you can take the risk, holding is very essential as believers will continue to hold and haters will create more negative news about this project, just
go with the flow and understand yourself if how well you will secured your investment.
At present, the Crypto market is in a downward trend and we should wait for the market to recover completely then surely the uptrend will start. At this time almost all altcoin and Bitcoin are very cheap because they tend to sell panic and this is a good opportunity to invest because I am sure the April Cryptocurrency market will recover completely.
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:20:56 PM

Still optimistic though the current price of crypto is decreasing ,,, hopefully later the price of crypto back stable
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

reasonable words. It's not bad to get rid of the weak hands with every price drop on the other hand it can be quite annoying listening to all those comments and ridiculous fud

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:25:53 PM

Yes i'm with you.
Just hodl our coins and we will held a party at the end of the year.
Good luck everyone !
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Patience and eating instant noodles waiting for the hihi recovery
Bonanzabits

Activity: 364
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Do not invest in crypto the latest money or time. If you are reading this forum, if you understand what we are writing about, then you are already on the train. It will not be lost without you. Do not worry, everything will be fine, the best thing you can do now is to get rid of the stress of change. And this can be done if you do not rush into the crypto currency pool. Let this happen smoothly and high.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Patience is needed for us since the market is going down however this situation will help the crypto market to be stronger than 2017. Let's just wait.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: