Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:20:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OMG The sky Is falling!!!  (Read 905 times)
green547 (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
Merited by Nivir (2)

Calm down people, no need to panic on every price drip.  The market will grow over time.  The marketcap will be trillions in due time.  Crypto is here to stay and is only getting stronger.

sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:27:47 AM

yes, currently the market is going down
yo need more food , so that your body is strong to survive in this situation, hahahaha
just be patient
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

This is risk of make investment in crypto, so high fluctuaction make loss in short times but i believe in long term will be promising some good return. Because in every years the crypto market is continue growing because this market just like baby, and just began to be more popular.
drofroLinden

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:39:41 AM

The price is much lower than Dec. 2017. The whole market drop -80% than that. And it is lower and lower everyday. It is terible.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:59:04 AM

Hahaha! I like the 'catchy' topic tagline.  So guys, stop looking down and running blindly!!!!!!!! Cheesy
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:02:35 AM

Many people who invest in the omg make a lot of money, but most of them fail to invest, and their assets are many times smaller, and of course there's a little bit of an omg price that could go up.

lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:11:43 AM

yes, currently the market is going down
yo need more food , so that your body is strong to survive in this situation, hahahaha
just be patient

All people must have patient not only in offline but online too.
As we know, if the market goes down  we will keep holding then what we use to buy food to stay strong mate? LOL
however, this market is going down because the marketcap goes to lower than before. It make the demand decrease.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:29:00 AM

The same picture you can use for share, deposits and cars Smiley

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
SGToken

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:31:56 AM

As crypocurrency investment is highly risky, please be advised to only invest the amount you can spare. Don't blame crypto if you lose. It's the game we all understand and signed up to.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:43 AM

Calm down people, no need to panic on every price drip.  The market will grow over time.  The marketcap will be trillions in due time.  Crypto is here to stay and is only getting stronger.

LOL, this meme is funny. Honestly, I also lose a lot of money because of this market situation lately.
Fortunately, I still can buy some food, because I used another capital to investing in Crypto.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:46:42 AM

Relax guys there is no country banning or regulating Bitcoin, it's just a big dump from one trustee of mT. Gox go Google it to read it for yourself, this will not take long and could be finished within a week, after that the price will correct itself
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:52:50 AM

Yeah everybody feels the emotion of losing investment and some withdraw their cryptos because they panic but we need to calm down and keep focus and believe on the capacity of bitcoin.  We all aware that deflation is part of the whole picture of crypto nature, sooner the market will grow again.  The picture attached speaks a thousand word. While some people has the patient to hold, the fact remains that we need money to sustain our daily need such as food to eat or some just totally lost hope.  I just hope that before the first quarter of this year end, crtypto value will recover.
123frogs456

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:53:39 AM

cool.

I just bought eth at $681. I'm going to hodl.

When there's blood in the streets, take money from your sheets and go all in! Bear, but believe, and you'll see the bull.

Sell? No.

Steel hands, men. Steel hands.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:53:53 AM

I believe in my strategy, sorry to say I'm used panic selling! Because I believe no matter how much bitcoin price drops just wait a while later then the price will rise again. So, my strategy is when the price decreases I will sell it and when bitcoin price at the lower price I will buy it back. I am tired of the words 'do not use panic selling' that's nonsense, and sick of hearing it. Getting out of in the comfort zone is the best solution for earning money.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:55:09 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 12:48:05 AM by shone08
Merited by jazmuzika217 (1)

Calm down people, no need to panic on every price drip.  The market will grow over time.  The marketcap will be trillions in due time.  Crypto is here to stay and is only getting stronger.

Yeah everybody feels the emotion of losing investment and some withdraw their cryptos because they panic but we need to calm down and keep focus and believe on the capacity of bitcoin.  We all aware that deflation is part of the whole picture of crypto nature, sooner the market will grow again.  The picture attached speaks a thousand word. While some people has the patient to hold, the fact remains that we need money to sustain our daily need such as food to eat or some just totally lost hope.  I just hope that before the first quarter of this year end, crtypto value will recover.

Keep in your mind that this gonna be a temporary falling just keep riding on this dump happen because sooner or later it will go back to normal.
Most of us feel same emotion but if you are true believer of cryptocurrency you will be happy to this dump because you can buy more altcoin just trust bitcoin it can be back to normal this situation is not forever so dont be stressed everyone have faith.
You can check some article and news for more update regarding this falling happen!!
bitcoin.beda

Activity: 770
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:59:13 AM

As this period of falling, as all the prices is falling down.
Which happen all the time before reaching the all time high of 20K USD.
It never reached that amount going high always it always takes a bump before reaching that point.
All am doing right now is sit back, and as market will always recover, as cryptocurrency is the future.

quarkchain.io
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

The market is going down very well and this is a good time to invest in the altcoins you like.
I think we should wait and invest in the ICX, which is a pretty potential altcoin in July and its price is just $ 2.4 at the moment. Its cost can be increased up to 1000% and it will happen in the future.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:16:27 AM

I do think so there is no need to be panic cause it will get over soon. There will be times where bitcoin will not affect others coins and im waiting it comes.

hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:51:49 AM

We dont be so much  affected this happen now in cryptocurrency,that sometimes can co'z to make as FUD,we still prove and continue to support and believe that all this are challenge,and we will recover soon this price blow off,just like happen previous  years,that many times also,the digital currency will going down,but still continue to moving forward to achieve the goal being a decentralized monetary fund and until now virtual currency still going on through bussiness even there some problem occurs of price dump,but its still continue its services into the crypto market.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:01:00 AM

Dont worry about it the dump is normal for the market think about this use this oppurunity to buy more tokens and coins because their cheap and also if ypu buy more and the market return to its normal state you can get more profits
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  All
  Print  

Jump to: