Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MtGox wire transfer times for Europeans  (Read 1876 times)
sayulita (OP)

Activity: 881
Merit: 500

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 04:50:53 PM

I know the US wires are essentially nonexistent at the moment. I have used the search box, so please forgive me for asking a question which I know has been asked repeatedly, but........

How long are withdrawals currently taking for residents of Europe?

Additionally, what are the costs associated with receiving a withdrawal from MtGox for Europeans? I am assuming it is a SEPA transfer, yet, since I have never used a SEPA, I dont know the costs.

It is the same sort of costs as an International wire (around $50)?

Thanks in advance.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Humax

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

The law of the universe!

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 09:50:37 PM

Stay away from MtGox!

You will never get your money withdrawn!

Help me feed my hamster! Donate sunflower seeds!
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 13, 2013, 10:14:08 PM

Stay away from MtGox!

That doesnt provide an answer to my questions.

▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2013, 11:40:08 PM

I've been waiting a little over a month for a SEPA EUR transfer from mtgox at this point.

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
rograz

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:53:11 AM

Stay away from MtGox!

usually you do get your SEPA transfers, can take anything from 2 days > 2 months however Cheesy
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:55:03 AM

So is it just the Japanese domestic withdrawals which are happening without delay I assume?

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Omen1855

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2013, 10:44:36 PM

I demanded my funds back after +2 months. Heard from others that were already waiting 5 months. That explains why everybody wants to buy BTC with their fiat on Mt. Gox. Since withdrawing BTC is not an issue.

Affiliation code wTksie2mDj for a 10% discount on your trading fees on BitFinex
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 10:49:26 PM

lol, yea there is a reason why coins are going for 15 dollar or more than anywhere else.. the only way to cash them is to put them back into bitcoin and withdraw.. I see the days of mt.gox being numbered.. I dont think that they can recover from that 5 million dollar hit they took when the USA govt took the funds..  My advice, take the hit, buy the coins and move them. I was lucky and exchanged them when the coin was a lot lower, but at the time, It was a hit, now If I cashed out, I would break even.. so, it worked out in the end...

GET OUT OF GOX  WHILE YOU STILL CAN...
sayulita (OP)

CyberTrade

View Profile
October 14, 2013, 11:10:17 PM

Thanks guys.

▀█████▀▀ ███▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
AceCoin

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 01:52:13 PM

i live in europe and i wait for 1 month for a SEPA wire transfer (the fastest)!
so i decided to ask for refund, reconvert euros in BTC, withdraw bitcoin, and never use mtgox
This happened on may 2013.
zeroday
Donator

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:06:19 PM

MtGox in now playing typical fractional reserve banking game.
USD/EUR amount on your account with them is nothing more than just worthless digits.

I don't blame them as they are just another victim of "regulators".
AceCoin

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:27:18 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2013, 02:47:45 PM by AceCoin

you can see the thread "MtGox withdrawal delays gathering":
99 pages,
hundred of people having problems,
same answer from helpdesk to each of us;
so, as said before...
stay away...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179586.1960
hulk

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:39:46 PM

It takes forever to wire transfer, so don't, do it on btc-e.com instead...

AceCoin

View Profile
October 15, 2013, 02:48:07 PM

It takes forever to wire transfer, so don't, do it on btc-e.com instead...

or bitstamp, or kraken
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 05:37:23 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2013, 06:06:42 PM by Wardrick

DON'T USE MTGOX, IT'S A SCAM.

I've submitted 9 verification form all following their regulations, led on for 3 months, to get this Email. Their site was nothing but a 90% scam from the start. Also note my first form I gave them my PO Box, but the other 8 were different documents of my physical address. I haven't been given any sort of reason why my requests have been denied, just an answer like the one below, very vague. They have no real reason. If you want to get scammed please use this site. They're lying scumbags.

Email I received:

We regret to inform you that the identification documentation you have submitted has been reviewed, and your request has been temporarily denied.

Reasons(s)

Your account has been flagged for further confirmation by our assessment department. If you would like to continue with the verification process, please provide us the following documents (Please do not forget to provide your account number or your username) :

Note: ALL documents must be notarized with apostille and sent by priority mail to the address at the bottom of this page. If your documents are not in Japanese, English, or do not have Roman alphabet, (罗马字, 로마자, Лaти́нcкий aлфaви́т, ألفبائية لاتينية, לאטיינישער אלפאבעט,  λατινικό αλφάβητo) they need to be translated and then notarized before sending.

1. A valid copy of a government issued photo ID
2. Proof of residence (less than 6 months old) - this can be a utility or phone bill

BANK STATEMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED

These documents must be sent to:
MtGox AML
Cross Office Shibuya Medio 2-C
11-5 Shibuya 2-Chome
150-0002 Shibuya Tokyo
Japan

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it would be greatly appreciated if you resubmit the requested clarification(s) above.

Otherwise, if you would like to make further enquiries in relation to this, please do not hesitate to contact Mt.Gox AML team by responding to this email.
cowandtea

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2013, 08:21:31 AM

Don't use scamgox, use coinbase..

||bit

Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 07:58:14 AM

I tried to do a bitcoin withdrawal. And they blocked that. Is there anyone here that can do bitcoin withdrawals with no problem from MtGox?
||bit

Merit: 506

View Profile
November 13, 2013, 08:53:45 AM

DON'T USE MTGOX, IT'S A SCAM.

I've submitted 9 verification form all following their regulations, led on for 3 months, to get this Email. Their site was nothing but a 90% scam from the start. Also note my first form I gave them my PO Box, but the other 8 were different documents of my physical address. I haven't been given any sort of reason why my requests have been denied, just an answer like the one below, very vague. They have no real reason. If you want to get scammed please use this site. They're lying scumbags.

Email I received:

We regret to inform you that the identification documentation you have submitted has been reviewed, and your request has been temporarily denied.

Reasons(s)

Your account has been flagged for further confirmation by our assessment department. If you would like to continue with the verification process, please provide us the following documents (Please do not forget to provide your account number or your username) :

Note: ALL documents must be notarized with apostille and sent by priority mail to the address at the bottom of this page. If your documents are not in Japanese, English, or do not have Roman alphabet, (罗马字, 로마자, Лaти́нcкий aлфaви́т, ألفبائية لاتينية, לאטיינישער אלפאבעט,  λατινικό αλφάβητo) they need to be translated and then notarized before sending.

1. A valid copy of a government issued photo ID
2. Proof of residence (less than 6 months old) - this can be a utility or phone bill

BANK STATEMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED

These documents must be sent to:
MtGox AML
Cross Office Shibuya Medio 2-C
11-5 Shibuya 2-Chome
150-0002 Shibuya Tokyo
Japan

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it would be greatly appreciated if you resubmit the requested clarification(s) above.

Otherwise, if you would like to make further enquiries in relation to this, please do not hesitate to contact Mt.Gox AML team by responding to this email.

Did you get the "apostille" to notarize the documents. Look up on MtGox "Apostille needed countries". Find your country, and see if it tells you who or how to do that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: