Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet?  (Read 308 times)
toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

on https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/ find the right coin. Then go to the site of the desired coin and there you are looking for information about the purse. It is better to use the purse wallets.

TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:48:46 AM

Can anyone tell me wallet that I can trust for saving my money I'm new and my friends take me to MyEtherWallet.com is it better? Can you explain?

Yes it is true. MyEtherWallet.com - it is better wallet for newbies. It is simplest and safiest Ethereum wallet. Moreover this wallet has supported any Ethereum tokens.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

Can anyone tell me wallet that I can trust for saving my money I'm new and my friends take me to MyEtherWallet.com is it better? Can you explain?

I also use mew and it's secured as you hold your own private key . In BTC you can use coinbase which is also secured . If you want to buy a token under platform of ETH having an account with mew is really ok and also it is compatible .
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:04:27 AM

myetherwallet is a platform let your easy to manage your fund, you must keep your private key in safe place, I recommend you buy a hardware wallet because nobody can access your account , even if your computer infected malware or unsafe, hardware wallet not expensive and better buy one for long term investment
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

If you are looking for ERC20 tokens, then MyEtherWallet is a really good option, and for Bitcoin you can use Electrum.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:22:27 AM

I use myetherwallet for all of the ERC-20 tokens.  I also have other wallets that I download from the official website for the altcoins that aren't on the Ethereum platform.  Make sure you get all your wallets from the source. 
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

Myetherwallet has a very nice interface, especially as it is a cross-platform and can be used on any device.     
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

MyEtherWallet.com smart contract is a wallet that supports almost all Altcoins. So many keep the token on MyEtherWallet.com. While the wallet like waves only to support some tokens only.
zerrtty

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:14:46 AM

Myetherwallet is not a wallet. but the interface for working with the blockchain. It is suitable for storing ERC20 tokens  and is safe enough. because private keys are kept by you. But, to make Myetherwallet safe, you need to work with it correctly, and the instructions are on the site. To store a large number of tokens, it is better to have cold wallets such as Ledger Nano s

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:50:47 AM

Your friends are right for taking you there, it is better in my opinion. Just make sure that you are not accessing your wallet all of the time using your private keys in order to keep the wallet safe. Also do not store your private keys in a place where other people can access it so you do not have your coins stolen. This wallet supports a lot of altcoins so it is good for you to have it.

ombir

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

what is awallet?, as much as know is made to keep your coin or currency safe. so that nobody should steal our coin. many people use different types of wallet to avoid their coin. now you can secure what you can with your coin wallet.
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:27:23 AM

Yes it is true. MyEtherWallet.com - it is better wallet for newbies. It is simplest and safiest Ethereum wallet. Moreover this wallet has supported any Ethereum tokens.
All right, for beginners this is the perfect tool, there is nothing complicated, and there is nothing superfluous
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

myetherwallet is only for ethereum and token based on ethereum, i suggest you to use wallet hardware like Ledger or Trezor, because with that tool you not only can save ETH, but BTC and other altcoin you can save there
This wallet are potential and they are also safe and reliable, you can also use nano, it is also a potential wallet and it is secure. Using this wallets, you have to be very careful for you not to disclose your personal data to hacker.
terrific

Activity: 2170
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

MEW is one quite good wallet for those that doesn't have hardware wallet and has a lot of ERC20 tokens to hold.
This is very popular for bounty hunters and most of the projects are smart contracts.
And it is the wallet that they are requiring.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

nghihuynh2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:09:39 PM

Try cold wallets like Ledger Nano S. It is very safe  for long term investment but it is expensive.
vanthu12

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:26:57 PM

Usage MEW is a good idea.tôi are recommended you can use the hard image or Ledger or Trezor. It is an toàn for you
quicysz

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:15:26 AM

Whenever i read people losing their crypto, it's usually on MyEtherWallet. be careful acces MEW, never go to MEW or any exchange clicking on a link.
Irvanremok

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

yes your friend is right if you are advised to use myetherwallet for your personal wallet it is no longer wrong because myetherwallet is safe to store your coins in this forum prize. here I also use myetherwallet wallet to store my coin. Personally I really believe in the myetherwallet wallet so far I use that wallet and there are no obstacles whatsoever and it is very good.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
hidrocop

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:01:22 PM

Mew is a good wallet to use but I am using ledger nano s and my head is very comfortable. The safest wallet is hardware wallet
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:29:34 PM

Myetherwallet cant take some or all coins because they are not made to be store on ethereum wallet/platform, so it might demand getting more wallets like the NEM wallet for TKY etc, Nano wallets, Neon wallet, blockchain etc. we hope more wallets will be added base on the projects and developments. Most of the recent wallets seem to be made to be market strategies for the coin and also to create platform for the projects form of operation. One might need more than Myetherwallet to store his coin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████