Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best hardware wallet?  (Read 476 times)
mc.craigsvictor

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:22 AM

I will recommend you  the trezor, at TREZOR Bitcoin Wallet  The original and most secure hardware wallet.  I am satisfied to used  it’s  because it is the most proven ERC20 Ethereum wallet based in hardware.
Zveresk

Activity: 378
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:44:17 AM

I use both trezor and ledger. The first has more friendly interface, the second has more cryptocurrencies. I like both
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:48:59 AM

In my opinion, trazor is best wallet to hold your ERC20 tokens as it is the safest hardware wallet because It cannot be connect through wifi, internet, bluetooth without connecting to your system and no can infiltrate in it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
zrock21

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

Yes, it's Neo Ledger. It can be the very best wallet holder for your ERC20 tokens. No doubts to its good performance when it comes to security
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

I think basically a hardware wallet that can have eth and neo addresses should be able to do that. I think Myetherwallet is only for ethereum and tokens based on ethereum, I do not know Ledger or Trezor wallet hardware can store token base on ETH and Neo.
pudge23

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:09 AM

I used Myetherwallet for ethereum and token based, Ledger Nano S is the best choice but NEO only used NEO wallet at the moment!
or Wait more times for hardware wallet just search some good wallet holder.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:40 AM

I own ledger and its easy to use. I am currently using it for ERC20 tokens. Last update was stucked and still cannot install other wallets but its enough for me.
I think i am going to buy trezor too cause ledger is messy and i want to try trezor for my tokens and for bitcoin.
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

Can some suggest best wallet to hold both ERC20 tokens and Neo based tokens? is there such wallet exist to handle both these platforms?

I think you should choose nano ledger or trezor this is a good storage for your needs
kurdun

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

I think that physical wallets are a waste of money. They have no future and provide security no better than knowing the basics of information security
timaltimmons

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

nano s is the best hardware. try it
deevan

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:55:54 AM

Nano S is the best choice to hold your both ERC20 & NEO Based tokens. Regarding ERC20 tokens, you cannot store them in your ledger wallet but instead, you can manage them with your Nano S by using  MyEtherWallet, your private keys also won't be exposed to the browser you have to sign every transaction from your device. Regarding Neo Based tokens yes the newly released version of neon wallet supports NEP-5 tokens and it can now be managed via Nano S, If you are using an old version of neo ledger app it won't be then supported you have to delete the old one & then have to install new version of NEO ledger app to use the functionality of NEP-5 tokens. And the firmware of your Nano S also must be latest at least 1.3.1.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

I've been using Ledger for a long time and for me it is the best hardware wallet. The reliability of this wallet is confirmed by many users. As for me, Ledger is the best combination of price, quality, design and reliability.

Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:05 PM

Myetherwallet is best for ERC20 based coins and NEON wallet is best for NEO based coins.if you like hardware wallet then go with Ledger Nano S or Trezor wallet.but i think Ledger Nano S is good as a hardware wallet.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

Myetherwallet is best for ERC20 based coins and NEON wallet is best NEO based coins.if you like hardware wallet then go with Ledger Nano S or Trezor  wallet.but i think  Ledger Nano S is good as a hardware wallet.
Today there are a lot of hacked hardware wallets, so if you want to buy this one you should understand the programming and see the source code of the wallet, otherwise your money can be stolen.
calxibe

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:53:25 PM

I’m very happy with my Ledger Nano S, especially after the last firmware update that added support for keeping more wallets at it at the same time (previous limit was 4, now that number have increased to 18).

According to changelog it’s up to 18, depending on how much space each one uses, but at least it was enough for my 7 wallets...
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

I think that physical wallets are a waste of money. They have no future and provide security no better than knowing the basics of information security

Could be that you are blessed with the "basics of information security" but obviously a majority of people is simply not as knowledgable as you are. There are a lot of people losing their saving through scams and elaborate schemes. Calling something providing additional security for these people a "waste of money" is unjustified.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

Ledge Nano S: you can store and send all your ERC20 tokens (using https://www.myetherwallet.com/) and NEO based currencies (there is the interface with NEON wallet). Moreover with the recent firmware upgrade is even better!

Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:47 PM

In my views Trazor wallet is best hardware wallet. Because it is very safe and easy to operate and you can also hold your ERC20 tokens in your wallet.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 03:42:58 PM

Can some suggest best wallet to hold both ERC20 tokens and Neo based tokens? is there such wallet exist to handle both these platforms?
For ERC-20 tockens I use MEW + MetaMask, it is partially cold wallet.
But as for hard wallet, Ledger Nano S is the best solution for now.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Roachgo04

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

MEW or the MyEtherWallet is the most trusted and reliable wallet I've ever seen! Aside from that, MEW supported also a lot token. And most of the ICOs are alligned with ERC20 token. That's why MEW is applicable for all bounty campaign here and investing in token sale.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: