Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:10:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Bitcoin for us?  (Read 692 times)
arvind82

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:55:20 AM

Bitcoin is the decentralised digital currency.It is a blockchain.In bitcoin you can do online transactions no middlemen to take profit.It is good way for long term investment .It is best to learn business by financing and,Trading to make  profit
shwetaji

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

Bitcoin is a king for crypto market. Without bitcoin crypto market is blank. Now bitcoin is low rate but in future bitcoin will be high rate.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com- SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFSTL
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:45:55 PM

Many people tell me here that bitcoin can change our lives and let us know what the rise of the Internet is.
But no one told me what Bitcoin means to us.
Can Bitcoin's technology really change the world?
Tell me, your point of view.

For me bitcoin is my life and I already changed my life with bitcoin and if here I can explain you about the bitcoin that what is bitcoin ? Then surely  I would like to say that it is a medium which is helpful for us to make use our money to increase into big .
Currently I am using bitcoin for my living life fully with full enjoy and for the education purpose where I have no tension about my future .
And also I am using bitcoin to start my own business in the online world because I am here free with the bitcoin to accept payment from the international market easily without any tax or fee .
So here I can say that bitcoin can Change our life and we should always go with those things which are new and also better by technology , currently in my opinion bitcoin is new era of payment and also it is much secure system than the banking system .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

Bitcoin is the leader of coins in this market. Bitcoin has the most potential for improving. Bitcoin still got rooms for it to grow. We all know that bitcoin doesnt reach its full potential so thats its safe to say that anytime bitcoin will recover and go back to the top of this market. The future of bitcoin is very bright because of its big exposure on people. Just keep your hopes on it and will eventually gives you for trusting bitcoin. Keep your hopes and wait bitcoin to shine again.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:50:43 AM

in some places bitcoin has become a medium of exchange in business and I think bitcoin can be a big part of the business world and will change people's view of bitcoin

holigans

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:58:06 AM

I myself have not received the impact of bitcoin directly because, in trading, I also don't buy the bitcoin. but altcoin alone is giving a nice impact for me especially if bitcoin will certainly be getting larger again because of the bitcoin has to value a very good future.
zlowx

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:06:03 AM

For me, bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that helps people to earn a lot of profit by using it in right time, it also can become the future most popular currency in the world. Bitcoin is the base of all cryptoccurency thats why it makes it special because I think if there is no bitcoin, there is no altcoins.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:30:54 AM

Many people tell me here that bitcoin can change our lives and let us know what the rise of the Internet is.

Bitcoin has a very big potential interms of technology because in the future. we all know bitcoin will grow more. bitcoin helps many people in finances including me.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:52:09 AM

Bitcoin it has a great impact in our daily lives , it give us additional income and the investment we had may bring great profits in the future and we gain many great ideas through this bitcoin forum , bitcoin for me is a good oppurtunity in life if properly manage and good hard work.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:01:41 AM

Bitcoin is a very good coin and its rate is increasing day by day and its futures are also very good.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:16:55 AM

indeed this digital currency can only be used in the internet world, but with amazing technology, bitcoin can be in exchange with world currencies. so it can be used to transact. thus the benefits of bitcoin can change the world.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:18:18 AM

Hello, dear friend. Indeed, bitcoin has already changed us, changed the world. Hundreds of thousands of people are engaged in the purchase of bitcoin. Hundreds of thousands of people are engaged in its extraction.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

Actually bitcoin technology is really changing the world.it's saving us from scammers it's giving us freedom to invest digitally in a profitable way.   
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:14 AM

I think bitcoin can change the world specially in the economic perspective. I firmly believe that someday, we will not use flat money anymore.  Instead, we will use cryptocurrency in every transaction.  It might seems impossible in our time but as the technology continue to evolve many things will be innovative and those impossible things became possible.  Blockchain technology plays a vital role in the innovation of technology.
Bitcoin is one of the proof of its power.  Bitcoin is the currency of the future.  This is the reason why I believe that it is good for a long time investment. 
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:58:31 AM

Today it is one of the main candidates for the replacement of the banking sector and possibly the whole financial system.
Narinderkaurklk

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:48:49 PM

Bitcoin is first digital crypto currency of this world. It create a revolution in digital currency. Bitcoin is leader of all the crypto currency. It will gives a huge returns as compare of any other asset. it is based on block chain technology and it is used for fastest online payment transactions.
nata777

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:51:49 PM

I think that she has already changed the world, and the main advantage is that personally I can now send $ 100,000 without getting out of bed
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:45:45 AM

Bitcoin laid the foundation for the crypto-currency industry. The capitalization of bitcoin is almost half the capitalization of the entire market and the change in the price of bitcoin affects the entire market. The blockchain of bitcoin laid the foundation for the creation of new blockchain and new projects. Thanks to bitcoin, we have a new alternative financial system
hcoin01

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:50:19 AM

Bitcoin is what brings the concept of digital money into our lives. Bitcoin entered the digital world of the whole world.

Digital money has a base blockchain. Blockchain is a great innovation of technology.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

basically, bitcoin is one type of crypto that has a higher value than another crypto. bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and it made many people look for it. besides, bitcoin also has good prospects to be used as a long-term investment.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: